I'm unable to install Cricket 22 via Xbox app on my PC as the download stops at 22%...

Discus and support I'm unable to install Cricket 22 via Xbox app on my PC as the download stops at 22%... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have tried troubleshooting suggestions such as updating video driver, reinstalling games services, updating windows, reinstalling xbox app and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SD261996, May 24, 2023.

1. SD261996
    SD261996 Guest

I'm unable to install Cricket 22 via Xbox app on my PC as the download stops at 22%...

I have tried troubleshooting suggestions such as updating video driver, reinstalling games services, updating windows, reinstalling xbox app and microsoft store. The highest the game downloads to is 66% and once again the error code 0x80073cfb pops up. Please assist with the issue.

:)

SD261996, May 24, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

I'm unable to install Cricket 22 via Xbox app on my PC as the download stops at 22% everytime with Error Code 0x80073cfb

Hello SD261996,

Can we try the following solution? The method below is to troubleshoot your internet connection.

After performing the troubleshooting below, if you still have the same issue, try to download a large file on your web browser and see if it has the same issue. You may also try to reach out to your internet service provider to check if there are any bandwidth restrictions on your IP.

Method 1: Run the Internet Troubleshooter

Go to System,select Troubleshooter, and then click Other Troubleshooters. Launch the Internet Connections troubleshooter and check for any improvements.

Method 2: Reset network settings

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Select Network and Internet.
    3. Scroll down to Advanced Network Settings.
    4. Then select Network Reset.
    5. Click the Reset Now button.
    6. Click Yes to confirm your choice.
    7. After doing that, launch the command prompt with administrator rights.
    8. Type the following commands one by one, and then press Enter after each command:

[table][tr]
      netsh int tcp set global autotuninglevel=disable
      [/tr][tr][td]
      netsh int ip reset
      [/td][/tr][tr][td]
      netsh advfirewall reset
      [/td][/tr][tr][td]
      netsh winsock reset
      [/td][/tr][tr][td]
      ipconfig /flushdns
      [/td][/tr][tr][td]
      ipconfig /release
      [/td][/tr][/table]
      [table][tr]
      ipconfig /renew
      [/tr][/table]
    9. Restart your computer and check your internet speed.

Method 3: If you are using VPN, disable it and test the connection.

Method 4: Bandwidth Settings

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Select Windows Update.
    3. Go to Advanced Options.
    4. Then scroll down to Delivery Optimization.
    5. Turn off the option that says Allow downloads from other PCs.
    6. Scroll down to Advanced Options.
    7. Modify the bandwidth download and upload settings.

On regular Windows, perform Cleanboot

1. Click "Start" and search for: msconfig > select "System Settings";
    2. Click "Services" in System Settings > click and select "Hide All Microsoft Services" > click "Disable All";
    3. Click "Start" under System Settings > click "Open Task Manager";
    4. Select each startup item on Start and click "Disable" > close "Task Manager";
    5. Click "OK" on the Home tab of System Settings > restart PC.

Disable IPV6

1. Click "Start" > Settings

2. Network and Internet > advanced network settings.

3. More network adapter option

4. Under Network Connection > right-click your current active network adapter

5. Click Properties

6. Uncheck the Internet Protocol version6 (TCPIP/IPv6)
  3. SD261996 Win User

I'm unable to install Cricket 22 via Xbox app on my PC as the download stops at 22% everytime with Error Code 0x80073cfb

Hey,

I have tried the steps as you have mentioned above, the installation is reaching to a higher percentage (such as 44%, 50% and then on the 3rd try once again 22%) before giving the same 0x80073cfb error and stopping.

Since you mentioned it may be a storage or a network related issue, I have tried downloading through a different network source and also changed the storage drive but it has not resulted in any change in the outcome.

Please assist me with this persistent issue

Looking forward to your kind response.
  4. CarTzy Win User

Hello SD261996,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with downloading a game and getting the error code 0x80073cfb. This error code usually indicates a problem with the storage device or the network connection. Here are some steps you can try to resolve this issue:

Restart your deviceAs basic as this is, a simple restart can set many things right.

Make sure Windows is up to date
    1. Press the Start button on the taskbar, type settings, and then select Settings.
    2. On Windows 10, select Update & Security. On Windows 11, select Windows Update.
    3. On the Windows Update page, select Check for updates to see if any updates are available for your device.
    4. Once the updates have downloaded, select Install now to start the installation.
    5. Following installation, we recommend that you restart your device so that the latest updates can take effect.
    For more info, go to:

Windows Update

Update your Windows and device driversFor the best game performance, make sure your system’s video card drivers (or display adapter drivers) are up to date. Drivers are available on the support website for your computer manufacturer, or if your computer system is custom built, on the video card manufacturer’s support website. Updating video card drivers can resolve game crashes, improve frame rates, and improve overall game performance.

Make sure both the Xbox and Gaming Services apps are up to date
    1. Press the Start button on the taskbar, type store, and open the Microsoft Store app.
    2. Select Library.
    3. Under Updates & downloads, check if there are any updates available for the Xbox app or Gaming Services app. If an update is available, select Update.

Make sure you’re signed in to the Xbox app and the Store with the same accountWhen you open the Xbox app on your device, be sure you sign in to the app using your own Xbox account. You may also need to be signed in to the Store (xbox.com) in order to play a purchased game.

To make sure your permissions for the game can be validated, be sure to sign in to both the Store and the Xbox app using the same account that was used to purchase the game.

For help with signing in, go to:

Sign in to Xbox

Having trouble installing EA Play games from the Xbox app for Windows?Try closing both the Xbox app and the EA app, and then relaunch the Xbox app.

Remove and reinstall Gaming ServicesReinstall the Gaming Services app on your Windows 10/11 device:

1. Select the Search icon on the taskbar, type powershell, right-click on Windows PowerShell, and then select Run as administrator.
    2. In Windows PowerShell, type the following command and press Enter:

get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers
    3. In the same window, type the following command and press Enter:

start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN
    4. Install the app on that page and select Yes when you receive the User Account Control (UAC) prompt.
    5. Restart your device and try to install the game again.
    Source: Troubleshoot issues with the Xbox app for Windows | Xbox Support

Troubleshoot Microsoft Store by performing the method below

Method 1:

Make sure your Windows OS is up to date.

Method 2:

Make sure the date and time are set correctly

Method 3:

Make sure you have enough storage

you can also try changing the download location.

Method 4:

Open Run

Type the command below

[table][tr]
    ms-windows-store://home
    [/tr][/table]
    This will open the Microsoft Store interface.

Click on the action icon or the 3 dots on the upper right corner

Click on Download and Updates

Then Get Updates

Restart computer then check if you can download the game

Method 5:

Open Command Prompt with admin

Type the command below

[table][tr]
    wsreset.exe
    [/tr][/table]
    Restart PC then test.

Method 6:

Open a new Windows Terminal as an Administrator (Press Windows+X and Select Windows Terminal Admin).

Select the Command Prompt or PowerShell profile from the down arrow chevron menu.

Type the command below.

[table][tr]
    sfc /scannow
    [/tr][/table]
    Wait for the scan to complete.

If there's no errors, you can close the console now.

If it doesn't help, do a Component Store repair with this command:

[table][tr]
    dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth
    [/tr][/table]
    Restart the computer and run scan again.

[table][tr]
    sfc /scannow
    [/tr][/table]

We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
  5. CarTzy Win User

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  6. Jekst3r Win User

XBOX series X Shutting down when playing cricket 22

I just downloaded Cricket 22 last night and tried to play it this morning twice 6th April 22 and had the exact same issue. In tutorial about 5 mins in bang the Xbox Series X automatically switched off. So tried my other games and Xbox Series X works perfectly fine. Luckily Cricket 22 was free. But was looking forward to playing it. Just will uninstall it now. Shame really.
Thema:

1. I'm unable to install Cricket 22 via Xbox app on my PC as the download stops at 22%... - Similar Threads - I'm unable install

2. I'm unable to open the Xbox app on Windows 11. I get error 0x80070005. This is after a...

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm unable to open the Xbox app on Windows 11. I get error 0x80070005. This is after a...: I'm unable to open the Xbox app on Windows 11. I get error 0x80070005. This is after a fresh install of Windows 11. I was getting the error before reinstalling Windows 11 as well. I have...
  3. Bought game a week ago and I'm unable to request a refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought game a week ago and I'm unable to request a refund: Bought game a week ago and I'm unable to request a refund. I purchased minecraft a few years ago but my son really wanted Java. So I purchased through my account to install on his PC but now I...
  4. I'm unable to start Xbox return or contact support

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm unable to start Xbox return or contact support: I'm having an issue with my Xbox Series X and I'd like Xbox support to investigate. However, I'm unable to contact support. I logged in to my Microsoft account, went to devices, get service,...
  5. I'm unable to connect to my hotspot or xfinity

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm unable to connect to my hotspot or xfinity: I can't connect to my hotspot or XFINITY hotspot cf38f6c9-676d-4d1e-8ba2-79660e686c10
  6. If I'm unable to link a different Microsoft account to my PSN, then how was I able to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I'm unable to link a different Microsoft account to my PSN, then how was I able to...: If I'm unable to link a different Microsoft account to my PSN, then how was I able to randomly link a wrong one? I have only ever used one Microsoft account for Minecraft on PS4 and now PS5, it...
  7. I'm unable to connect to featured servers on Minecraft Bedrock

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm unable to connect to featured servers on Minecraft Bedrock: So I've been having a problem for about a month now where I can't join any Minecraft Bedrock featured servers such as Cubecraft and The Hive. Sometimes it lets me join, but most times it says...
  8. I'm unable to play multiplayer games privately

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm unable to play multiplayer games privately: I'm unable to play any game on split screen multiplayer using the same username. We used to be able to do it on the 360, 4x players would look like: Username Username (1) Username (2)...
  9. My Gamertag is linked to an EA account that I no longer am able to manage and I'm unable to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Gamertag is linked to an EA account that I no longer am able to manage and I'm unable to...: My current gamertag is linked to an EA account I created from my Xbox 360 13 years ago to play one of the early Battlefront games. My personal info and email address have since changed and I no...
  10. I have a problem and need to speak to a Microsoft support officer but I'm unable to contact...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a problem and need to speak to a Microsoft support officer but I'm unable to contact...: I need to speak to Microsoft support I have requested a call for over a week now but it's unable to work. Thanks in advance Mike. ba212656-873e-42cd-953e-92c0d567cb38