I'm unable to create or edit my realm

Discus and support I'm unable to create or edit my realm in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a realm in minecraft on my Xbox Series X and I am unable to create, connect, or even delete my realm. Even if I purchase a new realm the issue... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RayErickson3, Aug 8, 2022.

1. RayErickson3
    RayErickson3 Guest

I have a realm in minecraft on my Xbox Series X and I am unable to create, connect, or even delete my realm. Even if I purchase a new realm the issue pursists. I can't even create a new realm from a brand new world. I reset my router, Xbox, and everyting I could think of. Any ideas to why this is happening?

:)

RayErickson3, Aug 8, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this RayErickson3

Are you receiving an error? Or the options to manage your realms are greyed out?

May I know if you're able to see if the issue persist with Minecraft using another console or installing the game (if possible) in your phone or PC?

Just to double check, do you have an adult account and are you a family organizer in your family group?

https://account.microsoft.com/family/home

And, your privacy settings are set to allow for everything?

https://account.xbox.com/Settings

-----

By the way, tell me which troubleshooting steps you have done so far to fix this, in that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed

I'll be waiting for you reply, greetings
  3. lxSakuraixl Win User

Minecraft Realms

I attempted to purchase minecraft realms on my switch in December. Microsoft took my coins and said "It was unable to create the realm at this time" After coming back to it I saw the error was gone however my realm was not created and nor was my
    money refunded to me. Trying to contact support was fruitless as they refused to reply. Where can I contact to have my money refunded to me?
    its probably just a bug
  4. MichaelGumm Win User

Attempted to Renew Realm, Unable to Create Realm

I checked the order history, and the transaction was completed. I made sure I was signed in with the account that made the purchase, too.
  5. ooD0C H0L1DAYoo Win User

Contact Microsoft to help you fix this.

Here's a link to help you fix this.

httt://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello MichaelGumm,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you renewed your Minecraft Realm subscription, but the game is not allowing access to Minecraft Realms. Which device are you accessing Minecraft Realms on? We suggest making sure the transaction
    was completed by checking your account's
    order history
    . We also recommend making sure you are signed in with the account that purchased the subscription. Be sure to let us know the results!
Thema:

1. I'm unable to create or edit my realm - Similar Threads - I'm unable create

2. I'm unable to open the Xbox app on Windows 11. I get error 0x80070005. This is after a...

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm unable to open the Xbox app on Windows 11. I get error 0x80070005. This is after a...: I'm unable to open the Xbox app on Windows 11. I get error 0x80070005. This is after a fresh install of Windows 11. I was getting the error before reinstalling Windows 11 as well. I have...
  3. Bought game a week ago and I'm unable to request a refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought game a week ago and I'm unable to request a refund: Bought game a week ago and I'm unable to request a refund. I purchased minecraft a few years ago but my son really wanted Java. So I purchased through my account to install on his PC but now I...
  4. I'm unable to start Xbox return or contact support

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm unable to start Xbox return or contact support: I'm having an issue with my Xbox Series X and I'd like Xbox support to investigate. However, I'm unable to contact support. I logged in to my Microsoft account, went to devices, get service,...
  5. I'm unable to connect to my hotspot or xfinity

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm unable to connect to my hotspot or xfinity: I can't connect to my hotspot or XFINITY hotspot cf38f6c9-676d-4d1e-8ba2-79660e686c10
  6. If I'm unable to link a different Microsoft account to my PSN, then how was I able to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I'm unable to link a different Microsoft account to my PSN, then how was I able to...: If I'm unable to link a different Microsoft account to my PSN, then how was I able to randomly link a wrong one? I have only ever used one Microsoft account for Minecraft on PS4 and now PS5, it...
  7. I'm unable to connect to featured servers on Minecraft Bedrock

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm unable to connect to featured servers on Minecraft Bedrock: So I've been having a problem for about a month now where I can't join any Minecraft Bedrock featured servers such as Cubecraft and The Hive. Sometimes it lets me join, but most times it says...
  8. I'm unable to play multiplayer games privately

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm unable to play multiplayer games privately: I'm unable to play any game on split screen multiplayer using the same username. We used to be able to do it on the 360, 4x players would look like: Username Username (1) Username (2)...
  9. My Gamertag is linked to an EA account that I no longer am able to manage and I'm unable to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Gamertag is linked to an EA account that I no longer am able to manage and I'm unable to...: My current gamertag is linked to an EA account I created from my Xbox 360 13 years ago to play one of the early Battlefront games. My personal info and email address have since changed and I no...
  10. I have a problem and need to speak to a Microsoft support officer but I'm unable to contact...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a problem and need to speak to a Microsoft support officer but I'm unable to contact...: I need to speak to Microsoft support I have requested a call for over a week now but it's unable to work. Thanks in advance Mike. ba212656-873e-42cd-953e-92c0d567cb38