im uk n wondering how to cancel my pre order

Discus and support im uk n wondering how to cancel my pre order in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; need to know how cancel pre order ea98a3f4-0cb2-4f39-969c-584016d99c03 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by R7 Reqlay, Oct 12, 2017.

1. R7 Reqlay
    R7 Reqlay Guest

need to know how cancel pre order

:)

R7 Reqlay, Oct 12, 2017
  2. Kensational
    Kensational Guest
    Cancel Gears Pre-order

Hello, just wondering how to cancel a pre-order ? Cheers

Kensational, Oct 12, 2017
  3. franco022
    franco022 Guest
    how to cancel a pre-order

I'm trying to cancel my Battlefront pre-order, not digging this multiplayer progression, I was wondering how to I cancel my order from the xbox store

franco022, Oct 12, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

You would need to contact support and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or Contact Us | Xbox Support

Smwutches, Oct 12, 2017
  5. Obsessive Power, Nov 2, 2018
  6. Smwutches Win User

You would need to contact support and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  7. Obsessive Power Win User

8. Bruno Hslaww Win User

My decision is now easier...

I wonder how many pre ordered the Bone, just hoping MS may change their policy and will cancel later?
  9. Steble01 Win User

First hand player says less glitches

[quote user="Dusty Arne"]

LOL.. alex... i posted the same piece of text in the other thread....

-

Really wonder if pre-order cancelers are gonna pre-order now again.. LOL

[/quote]

My bet is that most of the preorder cancelers never really cancelled they just whine about it......... ;)
  10. ArneBurghouts Win User

First hand player says less glitches

LOL.. alex... i posted the same piece of text in the other thread....

-

Really wonder if pre-order cancelers are gonna pre-order now again.. LOL
Thema:

1. im uk n wondering how to cancel my pre order - Similar Threads - wondering cancel pre

2. Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics: It would make it much easier if you did a system update on USB mics to make them compatible please make them compatible e38b28f6-e4e7-4cb9-b9d2-998b2cb7574d
  3. I'm just wondering why my 500GB Xbox can only use 200GB , I understand about reserved space...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm just wondering why my 500GB Xbox can only use 200GB , I understand about reserved space...: Is this just how the Xbox is made now, to force people to pay an extra 400$ to play some of their games? 101b60ff-0803-4dc5-bc92-8ad645d6c617
  4. The graphics and colors look different on just NBA 2k so I was wondering if there was a way...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The graphics and colors look different on just NBA 2k so I was wondering if there was a way...: When i switch to NBA 2K from the home or another game the screen turns black for a few seconds and then when it turns back on the colors look not as sharp and bright....
  5. Hi I have a Xbox series s and I was wondering if I could connect a streaming mic to it

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi I have a Xbox series s and I was wondering if I could connect a streaming mic to it: Hi I have a Xbox series s and I was just wondering if I could connect a streaming mic to my Xbox and if there is a way to connect the mic please tell me so I can do it...
  6. I have a Xbox Chat Headset and i was wondering if I could hear the game audio while in the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a Xbox Chat Headset and i was wondering if I could hear the game audio while in the...: I have a Xbox Chat Headset and i was wondering if I could hear the game audio while in the party a7f72a11-3710-4820-9cca-7cc18bda3662
  7. Hello,I was just wondering if a console from the US or Canada can work in contries like...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello,I was just wondering if a console from the US or Canada can work in contries like...: Dont know what to wright here srry 7edebf09-9ac0-4549-a79f-b8e44f2afab2
  8. Hello, I was wondering why I can talk but not hear through my headset but only on the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I was wondering why I can talk but not hear through my headset but only on the...: Razer head set does not work on elite series 2 controller, but does on others. Running on on xbox series x I have looked through settings and restarted it. f9dba6e1-ea9f-4d98-b44b-6c2038a7d3dc
  9. My microsoft account says that I have not bought Minecraft and I am wondering why I have to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My microsoft account says that I have not bought Minecraft and I am wondering why I have to...: My entire childhood was Minecraft and I wanted to play some more for nostalgia but logging in has shown that I apparently do not own it. Not sure what is going on but I am frustrated. I am 100%...
  10. I was wondering if Xbox has any future plans for Youtube streaming? I stream more on...

in XBoX on Windows
    I was wondering if Xbox has any future plans for Youtube streaming? I stream more on...: I stream more on Youtube than twitch and I honestly don't want to buy a PS4 or 5 to stream to YouTube and I'm not savvy with PC. I know this sounds stupid but thought I'd throw the question out...