Im tryna figure out how to use minecraft that i purchased on my ipad on my win11

Discus and support Im tryna figure out how to use minecraft that i purchased on my ipad on my win11 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I got Minecraft on Ios and now i want it on my windows 11 94726598-d1ef-4de5-be71-9380ec76700e Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Bnxtlvl, Dec 7, 2022.

1. Bnxtlvl
    Bnxtlvl Guest

Im tryna figure out how to use minecraft that i purchased on my ipad on my win11

I got Minecraft on Ios and now i want it on my windows 11

:)

Bnxtlvl, Dec 7, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

You would have to purchase the PC version in order to play it on PC.
  3. Bnxtlvl Win User

sigh Ok I thought I could just play but ok (is there any way to get it free?)
  4. IsaacSzego Win User

Avengers beta

idk im tryna figure it out
  5. RamonJackson2 Win User

I got banned for kinda of and kinda not a good reason

I got banned for no reason at the time i was not on the account but i already had 2 com banns but im jus tryna figure out what the perm ban was for

why
  6. Omega Realities Win User

xbox live down... whats new!

Unfortunately the Government can even figure out how to prevent these problems. I hate watching Netflix on my iPad. Have to squint.
Thema:

1. Im tryna figure out how to use minecraft that i purchased on my ipad on my win11 - Similar Threads - tryna figure minecraft

2. Xbox headset is acting up and I can't figure out why

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox headset is acting up and I can't figure out why: I got it a month ago (not wireless btw) and it seemed to work completely fine, I use it for gaming and I had no issues hearing others or my mic for how my voice sounded. Until now I first tested...
  3. in tryna install something and it wont work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    in tryna install something and it wont work: i wanted to play star wars jedi fallen order but i hit install and nothing happens my internet is fine and i can install other games but i just cant install it cause nothing happens when i hit it....
  4. Can't join friends invites that own GTA 5 even though we all tryna play online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't join friends invites that own GTA 5 even though we all tryna play online: I own GTA Online and the story dlc thingy for the game as well but can't join friends who are playing online on the full GTA 5 (I believe rockstar could've made it separate to force them to buy...
  5. Please Follow Me I’m tryna get over 400+ followers

in XboX Insiders
    Please Follow Me I’m tryna get over 400+ followers: Add Me On Xbox YxngS#8705 tryna gain followers i tryna get over 400+ followers please make it happen!!! submitted by /u/GrandTall1838 [link] [comments]
  6. Need help i have a wired controller now tryna use my mic on it and it’s all grey out.Is...

in XboX Insiders
    Need help i have a wired controller now tryna use my mic on it and it’s all grey out.Is...: [IMG] submitted by /u/cc1234y [link] [comments]
  7. I’m tryna know why I was banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m tryna know why I was banned: My @ is and i was banned on Xbox comms on May 3rd, just tryna know what message got me banned 32ca847c-6733-49cb-ab87-af4d0cf02edc
  8. Can I convert my USB to an Xbox 360 hard drive? Tryna play Destiny without buying a a hard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I convert my USB to an Xbox 360 hard drive? Tryna play Destiny without buying a a hard...: I want to play Destiny on my Xbox 360 but it tells me that it requires an Xbox 360 hard drive to play. I have tried formatting my usb, but the configure now or customize never show up. I have used...
  9. So you tryna play Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So you tryna play Minecraft: To anyone who wants to build Traditional or Rustic style houses hit me up with that friend request c9683d92-c3f7-4b50-8b93-09e1f76d60b4
  10. Guys tryna get my account banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Guys tryna get my account banned: real talk can this guy even get my account banned, he somehow got my serial number and said that he can ban my account because he has my serial number, tell me is that possible...