im tryn play local zombies on the xbox one s and the xbox one x and it lags...what do i...

Discus and support im tryn play local zombies on the xbox one s and the xbox one x and it lags...what do i... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; im tryn play zombies locally i got the xbox one s and xboxone x with the same game on both systems plugged into 2 differnt tvs....but when i invite... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by robert porter1, Mar 16, 2023.

1. im tryn play local zombies on the xbox one s and the xbox one x and it lags...what do i...

im tryn play zombies locally i got the xbox one s and xboxone x with the same game on both systems plugged into 2 differnt tvs....but when i invite they are lagging and we in the same house...i have a wireless connection?

:)

robert porter1, Mar 16, 2023
  2. Dericka Win User

im tryn play local zombies on the xbox one s and the xbox one x and it lags...what do i need to do to fix it?

Hi, I'm , an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

Don't worry we will work on this together. May I know are you experiencing this on all of your games?
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Xbox turns off mid games

What game, which Xbox. Is it Xbox One, One S, Xbox One X, Series S, or Series X?

What game and what are you doing.
  4. HellMark619 Win User

Forza horizon 3 keeps breaking

hi, are you playing it on the original Xbox one or xbox one s or Xbox one x ? and did you try re-installing the game ? if you have it on an external hard drive it might be the drive lagging the game
  5. DEXXO Win User

XOBOX ONE X VS XBOX ONE S Input Lag Difference?

Good morning,

The X has significantly less input lag than it's S counterpart. You should be able to feel and tell.
    Thanks for info , i just wondering . I switched from the OG XBOX ONE to XBOX ONE X .

A tested it since 3 Days. a use 1080p and 8Bit Color Depht Settings XBOX . a will also test RGB Color Later.

Call of Duty Adwance Warfare / Best Results and you can Feel. Wherry++ Responsive and this without Game mode! and Energy Save mode on TV.

Gears 5 . Wherry+ Responsive and Nice

it realy Depends alot what game , older Games or RPG has from Nature more input response Time .

Assasins Creed Black Runs realy Great on the ONE X . slightli mor Response time in Nature of the Game(30 FPS Locked)

(the Question on this Game , how Xbox one X handle the Vsync? can it cause mor lag than a XBOX ONE S?

for this Game) .

A cant find any Tests on Internet about XBOX ONE X vs XBOX ONE S input lag TEST .

Project Cars: Wherry Responsive+ also without Game Mode Enabled and belive me im realy Sensible .

the XBOX one X iz a Realy Beast , and all this in such Small Factor and iz Extream Quied.

a bought it on March 2020
  6. tejo chase Win User

Xbox One S external storage

Yes they do im using the same external drives on my one x that i used on my og xbox one and my one s
Thema:

im tryn play local zombies on the xbox one s and the xbox one x and it lags...what do i...

1. im tryn play local zombies on the xbox one s and the xbox one x and it lags...what do i... - Similar Threads - tryn play local

2. Games won’t play external SSD Xbox series s

in XBoX on Windows
    Games won’t play external SSD Xbox series s: I am trying to play games on my external SSD however they won’t run I know Xbox series x/s spec games don’t work and have to be run off the internal but the games I’m trying to play are older...
  3. Contacting an Agent and Remote Play on Mac

in XBoX on Windows
    Contacting an Agent and Remote Play on Mac: I liked my new Xbox Series S. Bang for every buck and better than its competitor on various categories. However, I am disappointed with Microsoft Xbox support. It is impossible to get in touch...
  4. How can I use my PS$ controller to play xbox pc games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I use my PS$ controller to play xbox pc games?: I got told I can use it to play on xbox pc, i can use it through the app but when i open the game it wont allow me to use it anymore... what can i do to fix this?...
  5. Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.

in XBoX on Windows
    Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.: it wouldn't let me use cloud saving, so I reset my xbox, now it wont let me download my profile or connect to xbox live , what can I do to fix this? I've powered cycled my console, cleared local...
  6. Xbox captures lagging real bad when playing in 1440P

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox captures lagging real bad when playing in 1440P: Some time ago i changed my display resolution to 1440P and the captures are lagging really bad I did a factory reset and i changed my capture resolution from 1080P to 720P hoping it would help...
  7. audio but no video with remote play on pc

in XboX Insiders
    audio but no video with remote play on pc: been trying to use remote play on my laptop from my series s but all i get is the audio from my game with no video. Tried with my phone and worked perfectly. I've tried closing and reopening,...
  8. Can’t update my Xbox. It can’t read the update from the disc and now won’t play any game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t update my Xbox. It can’t read the update from the disc and now won’t play any game: We put a newer game in consol and needed to update but can’t read the update form the disc and now won’t let any game play bca5ba6e-b674-4ed2-ba99-cc56492662bb
  9. Remote play not working properly

in XboX Insiders
    Remote play not working properly: Xbox remote play is displaying in the top left and stretching the rest of the display across the screen, this happened after a good first attempt then this happened every time after. Does anyone...
  10. Tryn to purchase mw3 vault edition and I keep getting a quicksilver error message I have...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tryn to purchase mw3 vault edition and I keep getting a quicksilver error message I have...: Keep getting quicksilver error code when tryn to purchase a pre order game def127a0-b0e2-44e3-820c-666a343536f4