I'm trying to use twitch on Xbox to stream Minecraft but it's saying I need to subscription...

Discus and support I'm trying to use twitch on Xbox to stream Minecraft but it's saying I need to subscription... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; It's saying I need to have a subscription to broadcast I don't know what this means but I've looked at some other people and people are saying that it... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Gavin Blackwell, Jun 6, 2024.

1. I'm trying to use twitch on Xbox to stream Minecraft but it's saying I need to subscription...

It's saying I need to have a subscription to broadcast I don't know what this means but I've looked at some other people and people are saying that it means they need to login with their Twitch account but I already am logged in so I don't know what to do cuz I'm logged in it won't let me stream but people are saying I need to login to Twitch but I'm already logged in what do I do

:)

Gavin Blackwell, Jun 6, 2024
  2. f011owdave Win User

This game doesn't allow live streaming

Hi I'm having the same issues I can actually stream the game its says I'm not allowed but In the twitch dashboard it wont show any games so its saying I'm streaming to twitch not streaming call of duty vanguard I have to go onto a laptop or pc into my twitch channel and change it all in there it's like twitch xbox cant pick up what I'm trying to stream it's very annoying consoles upgraded yet still have issues this has been happening for months now aswell tet Microsoft still havnt fixed it
  3. AnEvilVet Win User

Xbox Party chat not audible on Twitch stream

Sorry, I'm not streaming from a PC. I am streaming using the Twitch app on an Xbox One which used to have the ability to include party chat in streams. I need to figure a way to reactivate this as the previously posted solutions no longer seem to work.
  4. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

why does twitch not send the code for the cape even when i watch the stream for 15 mins with drops on?

Hi Rynics, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Are you signed in with your Twitch Account?

Visit one of the Twitch Partner or Affiliate channels streaming in the Minecraft category.

While the channel is live streaming Minecraft, watch 15 minutes or more of the live-stream and you should receive the code.

Try using a different web browser.

If you still can't do it, the best course of action is to contact Support.

I kindly ask you to speak with Minecraft Support.

Please enter this link:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/request/new

I hope this helps.

Source:

https://blog.twitch.tv/en/2024/05/15/celebrating-15-years-of-minecraft-on-twitch/
  5. TXPaladin Win User

Twitch - Streaming from Xbox improvement Ideas

I might have to try again sometime. I normally do all of my Streaming on Mixer and want to say the last time I tried to use Twitch to Stream I kept getting errors. It would be nice if the gaming platforms supported the streaming platforms easier and I'm
    talking about direct for the consoles and not having to use a laptop/pc as a streaming machine.
  6. XyPhIr Win User

Twitch not work again

I'm having same issue, tried deleting user profile from twitch app, uninstalling twitch, reseting stream key and then trying to disconnect xbox one from twitch under connections ( unable to remove xbox one keeps saying successfully disconnected from xbox
    one, but then refreshes and still says connected) all this and still issues off not able to watch channels. and now i cant even broadcast either because everything is messed up from reseting stream key and unable to disconnect under connections on twitch
    site so now when i broadcast it says i dont have gold.. when i do.
Thema:

I'm trying to use twitch on Xbox to stream Minecraft but it's saying I need to subscription...

1. I'm trying to use twitch on Xbox to stream Minecraft but it's saying I need to subscription... - Similar Threads - I'm trying twitch

2. Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...: Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send it to bf1fac4c-63ae-4708-847f-9a3a8f1ea18f
  3. Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...: Everytime i go to multiplayer help and nothing there really helps. Please reach out to me about how to fix this I have been trying for so long. 38b8a54e-8bd6-49e0-96bd-304fc186760b
  4. Hello, i'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, i'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor: I'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor but every time it says "out of range , change resolution to 1900x900 60HZ" i tried to restart the Xbox and change but it still...
  5. I'm trying to sign in to my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm trying to sign in to my Xbox 360: Please help me sign in to my Xbox 360 bcd58999-7c99-4c4f-8285-ba6ca9696315
  6. I'm trying to play backwards compatible games on my xbox series S, but it keeps saying...

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm trying to play backwards compatible games on my xbox series S, but it keeps saying...: I'm trying to play backwards compatible games on my xbox series S, but it keeps saying theirs either a "sign-in issue" or "Can't connect to internet" it wasn't doing this a few month ago. any...
  7. I'm trying to use my Mobile Hotspot to play Xbox. Connect but doesn't work

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm trying to use my Mobile Hotspot to play Xbox. Connect but doesn't work: So my Mobile Hotspot will connect to my Xbox.And when I say test internet connection, it says can't connect to the internet.I says you need to work on your internet service provider to fix your...
  8. I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...: I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each other as friends. How do we do that? abf59fe2-900f-42be-b844-f2bb61d7ff3b
  9. Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.: I am creating a Microsoft account in order to play on servers in Minecraft. The login webpage Microsoft sent me to is trying to make me an Xbox account, and I'm trying to get it onto my Switch....
  10. I'm trying to add a new console??

in XboX Insiders
    I'm trying to add a new console??: It's asking me for a code on the TV and I don't see one or know how to get one? submitted by /u/Agreeable_Fig6012 [link] [comments]