i’m trying to use discord on My Series X (Insider) but this happens, any help?

Discus and support i’m trying to use discord on My Series X (Insider) but this happens, any help? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; When i scan the QR on my series X, i go to an empty discord site… submitted by /u/Fonisy [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Fonisy, Aug 30, 2022.

1. /u/Fonisy
    /u/Fonisy Guest

When i scan the QR on my series X, i go to an empty discord site…

submitted by /u/Fonisy
    [link] [comments]

/u/Fonisy, Aug 30, 2022
  2. DragonRM Win User

Xbox Wireless Headset Issues

I’m having the same up issue on my series x... seems to mostly happen with Atmos. Support hasn’t been very helpful yet.
  3. MF335 Win User

Discord keeps disconnecting on Xbox

Hey! Any luck with a fix to this yet? My discord does the same thing with my Series X. Problems just randomly started popping up
  4. MelvinQc542 Win User

Clubs, Discord or Teams

Hi ! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

There are already some discord groups for the game, could you explain a little more about what happens with the clubs invites?
    Hi Ricardo and THANKS for Replying!

I have a Xbox Series X - and Discord is not available for my platform. Are you implying that this is coming soon? Is there a roadmap?

THANKS again...
  5. Georges C. Win User

Series X Requires Numerous Restarts

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello LeviDawson1, it is really unusual what is happening with your Series X, however you would be from some Insider ring, this type of instabilities usually happens to those who are Insiders.
  6. MarvinaPerez Win User

I can't join any Discord server calls on my Xbox series X, it suddenly stopped working. How do I fix this ?

Hello JoelT3IG,my name is Marvina, I will be happy to help you.

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble joining Discord voice calls on your Xbox Series X. I understand this is a frustrating issue that's been going on since April.

Based on the information you have provided, you have tried a number of solutions to solve the problem, but none of them have worked.

This suggests that the issue may be caused by a bug in the Discord software or the Xbox Series X.

Here are some things you can try to fix the problem:

Update Discord and Xbox Series X to the latest version. A recent update may have fixed the issue.

Check your Internet connection. Make sure your Internet connection is stable and has good speed.

Try joining a voice call on a PC or Mac. If you can join a voice call on another platform, the issue may be related to the Xbox Series X.

Source: https://support.xbox.com/help/friends-social-activity/parties-chat/using-discord-with-xbox

These are basic solutions to these problems, but they can lead to a solution, remember that this is a public forum where we are players like you who want to help, good luck and happy day.

Sincerely,
    Marvina.
Thema:

1. i’m trying to use discord on My Series X (Insider) but this happens, any help? - Similar Threads - i’m trying discord

2. I’m trying to make a developer mode account but I don’t know what to put for country/region...

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to make a developer mode account but I don’t know what to put for country/region...: Please help me what’s the country region code for the United States? 89960a45-e084-4f25-b603-5ade3a7032f4
  3. I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play: It keeps giving me 2 options to buy game pass when I try to play multiplayer or zombies e6a1160e-aab8-4e68-9afb-5cf653891546
  4. I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it...: I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it doesn’t recognize the controller’s inputs. How do i make it work? 7a711a01-6926-4bae-b764-fcb7f3cc2107
  5. hardware issues where my a y x b dpad rb lb l3 r3 won’t work, I’m trying to send in my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hardware issues where my a y x b dpad rb lb l3 r3 won’t work, I’m trying to send in my...: So my buttons will not work, they worked maybe 30 mins beforehand where I sat the controller down and picked it back up and they were unresponsive, My warranty is still covered and the big issue...
  6. Hi I’m trying to share Gamepass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi I’m trying to share Gamepass Ultimate: I bought the £1 14 days thing but the other account doesn’t allow them to play without downloading the game. c60880d3-995e-436c-aee4-92adf3170f99
  7. Hi! I’m try to cancel a fortnite subscription on my Xbox but when I go to unsubscribe to it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi! I’m try to cancel a fortnite subscription on my Xbox but when I go to unsubscribe to it...: When I go to unsubscribe to it on “account.Microsoft.com” I can’t do anything because it just keeps refreshing. Please help me! d3d57348-f67e-4fe5-bbde-ab9035f05660
  8. My latency is extremely high in I’m trying to fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My latency is extremely high in I’m trying to fix it: I’m trying to get my latency to drop bro it’s not working for some reason f121275a-60c0-4280-91ae-a514021a76a1
  9. Tried installing the new console update for my Xbox Series X on January 25th 2024, but I’m...

in XBoX on Windows
    Tried installing the new console update for my Xbox Series X on January 25th 2024, but I’m...: it gets up to 3% download and then it gives me the error message every single time, I tried turning the console on and off again, I know it’s not my internet, the internet works just fine for it....
  10. I’m trying to unblock someone called L******** and it’s not working

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I’m trying to unblock someone called L******** and it’s not working: Please help fix this xbox EDIT: Removed personally identifiable information (PII) from post. We have deleted a part of your post as it contains inappropriate content that violates the forum’s...