I'm trying to update my diablo IV to ultimate, the option was there a few days ago, but now...

Discus and support I'm trying to update my diablo IV to ultimate, the option was there a few days ago, but now... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm unable to pay just the 30 pounds difference to upgrade from standard to ultimate. Help please. 1a9fda11-fd29-431c-b961-120ad5c4e3f7 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by b.button h, Jun 8, 2023.

1. b.button h
    b.button h Guest

I'm trying to update my diablo IV to ultimate, the option was there a few days ago, but now...

I'm unable to pay just the 30 pounds difference to upgrade from standard to ultimate. Help please.

:)

b.button h, Jun 8, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

I'm trying to update my diablo IV to ultimate, the option was there a few days ago, but now I can't seem to do it without paying the full £99.99

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

We need to make sure that the game is successfully purchased under the account that you're using, please follow the steps below:

"Go to Profile & system > Settings > Account > Payment & billing > Order History"

https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/help/subscriptio...

Please check if it's showing as "completed". Once confirmed that it is completed, simply remove and re-add your account by following the steps below:

"REMOVE ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts. ​​​

3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm. ​​​

4. When you're finished, select Close. ​​​

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

​​​

ADD ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new. ​​​

3. Enter the Email address and the password.​​​

4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept. ​​​

5. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox console.​​​"
  3. Cem Arkon Win User

Diablo 4 Standard Vs Ultimate download trouble shoot.

Have a nice day...

The main problem is, Diablo IV ultimte pack is about 85 GB, installable version is about 50 GB. ( My ultimate pack status is: Owned ).
  4. KING OF JOKERZ Win User

Update won't go through

Lol, first thing I went to. No avail. Now I turned my box on a few hours ago and it's been stuck on the green loading screen since. It's been 2 and a half hours. I've read that I'll brick my one if I turn it off right now because it could be "updating"...
    But I'm starting to think it isn't updating. The only update it could be installing is the one from a few days ago and I seriously doubt it takes the one 3 hours to install that update... Should I just leave it be? Or should I try restarting it?
  5. lorenziniforce Win User

error 0x803F8001 with Mechwarrior 5: Mercenaries on Game Pass

oh ok update: a few days ago it fixed itself. i'm assuming something got tweaked with the usage rights on the backend. it works now
  6. Rare Squared Win User

Mouse an keyboard

My mouse and keyboard wasn't working for a while but I updated my xbox a few days ago, and then hard restarted my console and everything seems to be working fine now. I'm sorry you're having issues!
Thema:

1. I'm trying to update my diablo IV to ultimate, the option was there a few days ago, but now... - Similar Threads - I'm trying update

2. I'm trying to use my Mobile Hotspot to play Xbox. Connect but doesn't work

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm trying to use my Mobile Hotspot to play Xbox. Connect but doesn't work: So my Mobile Hotspot will connect to my Xbox.And when I say test internet connection, it says can't connect to the internet.I says you need to work on your internet service provider to fix your...
  3. I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...: I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each other as friends. How do we do that? abf59fe2-900f-42be-b844-f2bb61d7ff3b
  4. Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.: I am creating a Microsoft account in order to play on servers in Minecraft. The login webpage Microsoft sent me to is trying to make me an Xbox account, and I'm trying to get it onto my Switch....
  5. I'm trying to add a new console??

in XboX Insiders
    I'm trying to add a new console??: It's asking me for a code on the TV and I don't see one or know how to get one? submitted by /u/Agreeable_Fig6012 [link] [comments]
  6. I'm trying to update my Series X but keep getting the error code 0x8B0500D0 0x00000000...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm trying to update my Series X but keep getting the error code 0x8B0500D0 0x00000000...: I've tried unplugging the main power for 30 seconds, I have a solid internet connection, and plenty of storage space. Less than a month ago I had to offline update it. How do I get this new...
  7. I'm trying to reinstall cod but when I press install it immediately says it needs an update...

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm trying to reinstall cod but when I press install it immediately says it needs an update...: Call of duty, trying to install while updating and saying installation stopped. I even went as far as to pretty much factory reset the Xbox and it still won't. It'll download the mw2 content pack...
  8. hi, I'm trying to update how to connect hearing aids to the xbox as a headset. I would love...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hi, I'm trying to update how to connect hearing aids to the xbox as a headset. I would love...: ie. "xbox + Ponto5 + connectclip" "xbox + Phonak marvel direct" "xbox oticon px + roger X FM" I am an audiologist and I am trying to build a solution table for my teen patients who want to...
  9. I'm trying to start up a Xbox 360 and the message reads "System Update Stopped ", and I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm trying to start up a Xbox 360 and the message reads "System Update Stopped ", and I...: I'm trying to start up a Xbox 360 and the message reads "System Update Stopped ", and I haven't done anything except turn on the console. What can I do to gtop this?...
  10. I'm trying to update me xbox 360 but I get this message saying that update failed and show...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm trying to update me xbox 360 but I get this message saying that update failed and show...: I'm trying to update me xbox 360 but I get this message saying that update failed and show this status code:3F4B-4497-1780-2446-C810-1004 What does it mean 7b84f25c-adff-4446-ad9a-ca4daa2f3d18