I’m trying to stream dead space remake on twitch but my Xbox blocks/pauses the stream when...

Discus and support I’m trying to stream dead space remake on twitch but my Xbox blocks/pauses the stream when... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’m streaming off an Xbox series x with no issues. But when i try to stream deadspace remake the live stream pauses and can’t seem to restart it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DCOW68, Jan 28, 2023.

1. DCOW68
    DCOW68 Guest

I’m trying to stream dead space remake on twitch but my Xbox blocks/pauses the stream when...

I’m streaming off an Xbox series x with no issues. But when i try to stream deadspace remake the live stream pauses and can’t seem to restart it through the Xbox until I switch to a different game.

:)

DCOW68, Jan 28, 2023
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

I’m trying to stream dead space remake on twitch but my Xbox blocks/pauses the stream when I play the game any ideas on how to fix it? I can stream other games just not that one

Some games don't allow streaming, Bioshock 1, 2 & infinite for example don't allow it. Maybe the Dead Space remake also doesn't allow it.
  3. INSANE HORDER Win User

I’m trying to stream dead space remake on twitch but my Xbox blocks/pauses the stream when I play the game any ideas on how to fix it? I can stream other games just not that one

Another new game thats been optimised before releaae hey! Same issue here with series x. Contacted cuatomer support over this and theysaid they would have to contact EA to get an update on the situation. It really is poor that in this day and age something as simple as being able to stream a game can be overlooked by devs. You would think all theae checks would be standard by now before any game is releaaed.
  4. Tezzerrific Win User

sad state of play for consoles as you can freely stream from pc with no blocks in place, destiny 2 on console does such a thing on certain strikes or campaign missions.
  5. tozOL Win User

Cannot stream on mixer with Xbox one x

well, this is a joke tbh, I’m a twitch streamer, and podcaster, I have my new X, and quite simply, I’m getting these errors every time for the last two days.

Pissed isn’t the word, I want to play games for my community on the new X, however since Microsoft screwed the twitch App to hell, it’s bassically made the Xbox the worst place to stream games.

Does anybody actually have a fix for this, because I’m going to back PS4 to stream on twitch.......

One tiny other point, why Microsoft just can’t allow both Twitch and Mixer to exist and let us make the choice...it’s wrong and I’m telling you now, you are making not want to stream to my community from the Xbox, because right I simply can’t.
  6. zWonkru Win User

Live Streaming on Twitch - cc: COD Warzone

If you are live streaming on Twitch you must use the twitch settings. When you stream on Twitch in a party everyone in that party must “include audio” for it to be heard on stream.
Thema:

1. I’m trying to stream dead space remake on twitch but my Xbox blocks/pauses the stream when... - Similar Threads - I’m trying stream

2. I’m trying to make a developer mode account but I don’t know what to put for country/region...

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to make a developer mode account but I don’t know what to put for country/region...: Please help me what’s the country region code for the United States? 89960a45-e084-4f25-b603-5ade3a7032f4
  3. I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play: It keeps giving me 2 options to buy game pass when I try to play multiplayer or zombies e6a1160e-aab8-4e68-9afb-5cf653891546
  4. I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it...: I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it doesn’t recognize the controller’s inputs. How do i make it work? 7a711a01-6926-4bae-b764-fcb7f3cc2107
  5. hardware issues where my a y x b dpad rb lb l3 r3 won’t work, I’m trying to send in my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hardware issues where my a y x b dpad rb lb l3 r3 won’t work, I’m trying to send in my...: So my buttons will not work, they worked maybe 30 mins beforehand where I sat the controller down and picked it back up and they were unresponsive, My warranty is still covered and the big issue...
  6. Hi I’m trying to share Gamepass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi I’m trying to share Gamepass Ultimate: I bought the £1 14 days thing but the other account doesn’t allow them to play without downloading the game. c60880d3-995e-436c-aee4-92adf3170f99
  7. Hi! I’m try to cancel a fortnite subscription on my Xbox but when I go to unsubscribe to it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi! I’m try to cancel a fortnite subscription on my Xbox but when I go to unsubscribe to it...: When I go to unsubscribe to it on “account.Microsoft.com” I can’t do anything because it just keeps refreshing. Please help me! d3d57348-f67e-4fe5-bbde-ab9035f05660
  8. My latency is extremely high in I’m trying to fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My latency is extremely high in I’m trying to fix it: I’m trying to get my latency to drop bro it’s not working for some reason f121275a-60c0-4280-91ae-a514021a76a1
  9. Tried installing the new console update for my Xbox Series X on January 25th 2024, but I’m...

in XBoX on Windows
    Tried installing the new console update for my Xbox Series X on January 25th 2024, but I’m...: it gets up to 3% download and then it gives me the error message every single time, I tried turning the console on and off again, I know it’s not my internet, the internet works just fine for it....
  10. I’m trying to unblock someone called L******** and it’s not working

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I’m trying to unblock someone called L******** and it’s not working: Please help fix this xbox EDIT: Removed personally identifiable information (PII) from post. We have deleted a part of your post as it contains inappropriate content that violates the forum’s...