im trying to sign into my microsoft account and its giving me errors and i cant sign in

Discus and support im trying to sign into my microsoft account and its giving me errors and i cant sign in in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; [img] [img] im trying to sign into my microsoft account and it says couldn't send a code to your email at this time try again i also cant sign in with... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by supercobo, Jan 2, 2023.

1. supercobo
    supercobo Guest

im trying to sign into my microsoft account and its giving me errors and i cant sign in

im trying to sign into my microsoft account and its giving me errors and i cant sign in [​IMG]

im trying to sign into my microsoft account and its giving me errors and i cant sign in [​IMG]
    im trying to sign into my microsoft account and it says couldn't send a code to your email at this time try again i also cant sign in with my password it keeps saying the passwords wrong i tried clickin email code to the email and forgot password it says ive requested too many codes today and i havent sent one its been 3 days now i tried recovering but it doesnt give me the link sense i dont give enough info i never really used the account and i need it to sign ito my pc and idk how to change it

:)

supercobo, Jan 2, 2023
  2. Tomm_A Win User

Hello,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume your problem has been solved. We won't be monitoring this topic going forward, so if you need more help, please create a new topic to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com).

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Tomm_A Win User

Hello supercobo,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We understand that you are trying to sign in your Microsoft account and is unable to because you are getting an error. Let us check on this together and sort this out. Rest assured, we will do anything in our capability to assist you with your concern.

It appears that you have entered wrong password many times and trying to reset the password and it won't allow because too many requests had been made. If I may ask, what is the exact error message you are getting? If you are getting an error like " Sign-in is blocked" it is possible that you have already reached the limit of entering the password and the system would automatically blocked the account to make your account safe and more secure. If you have added an active alternate recovery email or phone number in your security info, kindly reset your password using this link: https://account.live.com/pw? You may use another browser or other device to reset your password. You may also refer to this link: I can't sign in to my Microsoft account - Microsoft Support

If there is no alternate recovery email or phone number added, we have to recover the account. To recover the account, please go to this link: https://account.live.com/acsr For complete guide on how to fill up the form, please refer to this link from A. User. Here is the link: Recover your Microsoft account using the Online Validation - Microsoft Community

I would like to inform you ahead that Microsoft accounts are managed by a completely automated server, and we do not have a manual access to it. Microsoft takes the security and privacy of our customers very seriously. We are committed to protecting your personal information, and the meticulous account recovery process is intended to protect you from any possible malicious activity. If you don't remember enough information to successfully recover your account, you'll have to create a new one.

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. ZxDeMoNBoYxZ Win User

Service alert

I cant sign into my xbox live account but when i go on to another profile i have it automatically signs me in and on the profile im tring to use its just keeps giving me a message like"Cant connect to Xbox LIVE. Select Test Connection to troubleshoot, or
    try downloading your profile again"
  5. Deptro Win User

cant sighn into my account on xbox

im not sure if its my internet or what but i cant sign in there is an error
  6. Ray Reece (Oceania) Win User

Still Can't Change xbox live account region

i tried everything i cant change my account region................ i give up.... im never gonna be able to sign into xbox live......

its still stuck to south korea and and asking me to very my age and i cant change it............

i give up.................................................................
Thema:

1. im trying to sign into my microsoft account and its giving me errors and i cant sign in - Similar Threads - trying sign microsoft

2. Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.: I am creating a Microsoft account in order to play on servers in Minecraft. The login webpage Microsoft sent me to is trying to make me an Xbox account, and I'm trying to get it onto my Switch....
  3. Hello I keep trying to sign into Microsoft through the feed the beast app (an app for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I keep trying to sign into Microsoft through the feed the beast app (an app for...: I have tried repeated times to sign into Microsoft through feed the beast but for whatever reason Microsoft keeps blocking it, I'm not sure what to do to stop this or fix it I just want to play...
  4. "couldn't sign you into xbox live, please try later" when trying to launch microsoft flight...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "couldn't sign you into xbox live, please try later" when trying to launch microsoft flight...: So, my pc gamepass membership expires, so I redeem an xbox gamepass ultimate code I had with me. I then try to launch microsoft flight simulator like I do everyday and it shows an error saying,...
  5. Trying to sign into my Microsoft account on Microsoft apps

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to sign into my Microsoft account on Microsoft apps: For some reason I have this problem where when I try to sign into any Microsoft app, such as Xbox, Minecraft, or Windows PC phone assistant, it would take me to the login screen and after trying...
  6. My microsoft account is stuck in a refresh loop whenever i try sign in

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account is stuck in a refresh loop whenever i try sign in: so i can sign in to main windows page but if i try sign in to support, manage account or redeem code I go to sign into the Microsoft account, I enter my credentials, it goes to sign in but then...
  7. i try to sign into my Microsoft account on the doritos website to redeem a code and it says...

in XBoX on Windows
    i try to sign into my Microsoft account on the doritos website to redeem a code and it says...: then when i put the capitals and symbols in it says password doesn't mach 0f5336c7-7a04-4ac7-aaf7-5b4426ac737e
  8. Trying for months, cannot sign into xbox account and microsoft account connected to it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying for months, cannot sign into xbox account and microsoft account connected to it...: A while ago I had an issue on my PC where the main username was changed to a @ramber.ru email. I fully reinstalled windows and fixed the problem. The same thing had happened to my dad and he...
  9. When i try to log into my account in microsoft store i click on to sign in with email and a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    When i try to log into my account in microsoft store i click on to sign in with email and a...: After clicking sign in with different account, gray box hows up and leaves my screen. 4ecebd4b-7d5e-46d3-babf-b379b5b10320
  10. Trying to sign intro Microsoft account to play Minecraft with my grandkids. Get "please...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to sign intro Microsoft account to play Minecraft with my grandkids. Get "please...: I've tried to call and use chat, not getting anywhere with that. Am I stuck here or anyone else ever had to go through this? Trying to play with grandkids across Nintendo Switch, Xbox and PS....