I'm trying to sign into Minecraft to play on realms. When I sign in, it says the account is...

Discus and support I'm trying to sign into Minecraft to play on realms. When I sign in, it says the account is... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Some technical support would be great. 7f95cf1e-d9e0-4dfe-a458-1cd950b9704b Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Doe John69, Dec 23, 2022.

1. Doe John69
    Doe John69 Guest

I'm trying to sign into Minecraft to play on realms. When I sign in, it says the account is...

Some technical support would be great.

:)

Doe John69, Dec 23, 2022
  2. Geri M. Win User

I'm trying to sign into Minecraft to play on realms. When I sign in, it says the account is already connected, but it says I'm not signed in.

Hi Doe John69,

We haven't heard from you for 72 hours, so we assume the issue has already been resolved. We will not monitor this thread going forward, so if you need further assistance, click this link to create a new thread to discuss these issues. Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Geri M. Win User

I'm trying to sign into Minecraft to play on realms. When I sign in, it says the account is already connected, but it says I'm not signed in.

Hi Doe John69,

Happy Holidays!

Welcome to Xbox Community Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

Microsoft Store, Xbox app, and Minecraft Launcher must have the same credentials to avoid getting into login issues. If you're having with the Microsoft Store and Xbox app, let us know. Please send us a screenshot of the error message. The main goal here is to have access to Minecraft Launcher and play the game. So first of all, let us verify your credentials and know where your license is and be connected to Minecraft services.

If your login:

We hope it worked out for you. If not, please reply to this forum to let us know. We will be happy to follow you and help you.

Have a great day ahead of you.

Sincerely

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. Militarylotus30 Win User

An Issue Concerning My Minecraft Subscription.

Hi there, if you renewed your Realm in minecraft but still it doesn't renewed, try sign out your account in minecraft and re login, I hope is helpful
  5. Jonahthed0g Win User

Minecraft on xbox one can't play realms no matter what I do

My microsoft account is not a child account but it still has the same "error message" when I sign in with a child account. (I'm saying error message as in "you cannot play realms because of how your microsoft account
    is set up")
  6. samhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Win User

Getting triple billed for a minecraft realms subscription

hi thanks for replying. I didnt sign up for three realms though. I signed up once and only have one realm. When i first signed up for it I kept getting notice saying my subscription payment had failed and I needed to re input my payment details. This seems to be what has caused the overpayment. According to my minecraft account I have only ever had one realm. How do I go about requesting a refund for all nine erronous payments?
Thema:

1. I'm trying to sign into Minecraft to play on realms. When I sign in, it says the account is... - Similar Threads - I'm trying sign

2. I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...: I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each other as friends. How do we do that? abf59fe2-900f-42be-b844-f2bb61d7ff3b
  3. Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.: I am creating a Microsoft account in order to play on servers in Minecraft. The login webpage Microsoft sent me to is trying to make me an Xbox account, and I'm trying to get it onto my Switch....
  4. I'm trying to sign into an account on my Xbox. Just an extra account I made.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm trying to sign into an account on my Xbox. Just an extra account I made.: Everytime i try to sign into the account the xbox says I'm trying to access sensitive information so i need to confirm my account and enter the password. I do then it says it must send me a code...
  5. I'm trying to sign into minecraft on a new ps4 but I forgot my email address but remember...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm trying to sign into minecraft on a new ps4 but I forgot my email address but remember...: I'm trying to sign into minecraft on a new ps4 but I forgot my email address but remember the username and idk what to do 0912772c-799b-42d3-8ab8-06dee404f2af
  6. Why isn't my brothers pin working when I'm trying to sign into his account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why isn't my brothers pin working when I'm trying to sign into his account?: I've been trying to access my brothers gamepass, but for some reason, every time I try logging in, the pin doesn't seem to work. I've tried all of the pins he could think of, and nothing worked....
  7. Windows 11 Xbox App says I'm not connected to the internet when I try to sign in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Windows 11 Xbox App says I'm not connected to the internet when I try to sign in: I've tried a number of fixes now and no matter what I do, the Xbox App will not let me sign in. I consistently get a page that says "You're not connected to the internet. Check your connection and...
  8. I'm trying to sign into Minecraft 1.20.10 with my kindle fire hd10 but it keeps crashing.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm trying to sign into Minecraft 1.20.10 with my kindle fire hd10 but it keeps crashing.: So when I press the sign in button it takes me to everything I need to put in to login, but when I continue after the "are you trying to sign in part" it loads then kicks me out and sends me back...
  9. I'm trying to sign into Mlb the show companion app and it keeps using my old email and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to sign into Mlb the show companion app and it keeps using my old email and...: Can anyone tell me why I can't use my Xbox live that I'm signed into right now on the MLB the show companion app 6ed31632-8453-4c1e-86b5-e74e9dfd4247
  10. I'm trying to sign in to my xbox account on my pc and i forgot the pin how to i reset it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm trying to sign in to my xbox account on my pc and i forgot the pin how to i reset it?: I dont have the xbox anymore and i have the password and username and emails d0f08b35-f62b-415f-b401-e4d438780f02