I’m trying to set up game streaming but it says it’s not available in my region I live in...

Discus and support I’m trying to set up game streaming but it says it’s not available in my region I live in... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; submitted by /u/_NO-THIS-IS_PATRICK [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/_NO-THIS-IS_PATRICK, Jan 26, 2020.

1. I’m trying to set up game streaming but it says it’s not available in my region I live in...

/u/_NO-THIS-IS_PATRICK, Jan 26, 2020
  2. RafiJinabade Win User

Xbox game streaming (preview)

I'm in India. But isn't console streaming open to all regions where Xbox live is available?Atleast that's what their site says!
  3. BAC0NndEGGS Win User

livestreaming no sound?

I live stream on YouTube that's not the problem. The problem is there no sound people viewing the stream cant hear the game sound at all. Ive messed with every setting on my end to no avail. The streaming to YouTube works it just no sound :(
  4. ItsKayleighpx Win User

Redeeming codes for old Gears games

Those 2 games are region locked. So in order to download them your account region has to match your physical location and you have to live in a region where the games are available.
    I'm still having this issue. I have looked at my region settings and its all set to UK (where i am & live) so I have no idea what to try next. Any advice?
  5. Mistress Sara Win User

Fable III and Microsoft: The Racist.

Hi there MassRaider,

I'm sorry you're having trouble downloading the game.

All Marketplace content is dependent on region restrictions. Some items are not available to all regions due to the various rules set forth by each country.

-

If all your account information lines up (Live Account and Console region) and matches your physical location and the Marketplace still says it's not available, then there is probably some government 'red tape' preventing it from being available.

-

Wish I had more.
  6. JonathanRowe4 Win User

Mortal kombat (2011) and Mortal Kombat va DCU

May be a regional thing for purchasing games. Like on Netflix some movies and shows show up in one country but aren’t available in another. I’m able see and save the DOA games in my wishlist but the MK and MK/DC games are unavailable to me and I’m in the US. So I don’t know what’s going on on my end
Thema:

I’m trying to set up game streaming but it says it’s not available in my region I live in...

1. I’m trying to set up game streaming but it says it’s not available in my region I live in... - Similar Threads - I’m trying set

2. hardware issues where my a y x b dpad rb lb l3 r3 won’t work, I’m trying to send in my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hardware issues where my a y x b dpad rb lb l3 r3 won’t work, I’m trying to send in my...: So my buttons will not work, they worked maybe 30 mins beforehand where I sat the controller down and picked it back up and they were unresponsive, My warranty is still covered and the big issue...
  3. Hi I’m trying to share Gamepass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi I’m trying to share Gamepass Ultimate: I bought the £1 14 days thing but the other account doesn’t allow them to play without downloading the game. c60880d3-995e-436c-aee4-92adf3170f99
  4. Hi! I’m try to cancel a fortnite subscription on my Xbox but when I go to unsubscribe to it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi! I’m try to cancel a fortnite subscription on my Xbox but when I go to unsubscribe to it...: When I go to unsubscribe to it on “account.Microsoft.com” I can’t do anything because it just keeps refreshing. Please help me! d3d57348-f67e-4fe5-bbde-ab9035f05660
  5. My latency is extremely high in I’m trying to fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My latency is extremely high in I’m trying to fix it: I’m trying to get my latency to drop bro it’s not working for some reason f121275a-60c0-4280-91ae-a514021a76a1
  6. Tried installing the new console update for my Xbox Series X on January 25th 2024, but I’m...

in XBoX on Windows
    Tried installing the new console update for my Xbox Series X on January 25th 2024, but I’m...: it gets up to 3% download and then it gives me the error message every single time, I tried turning the console on and off again, I know it’s not my internet, the internet works just fine for it....
  7. I’m trying to unblock someone called L******** and it’s not working

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I’m trying to unblock someone called L******** and it’s not working: Please help fix this xbox EDIT: Removed personally identifiable information (PII) from post. We have deleted a part of your post as it contains inappropriate content that violates the forum’s...
  8. So I bought a fast card in game currency card from Walmart and I’m trying to figure out...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I bought a fast card in game currency card from Walmart and I’m trying to figure out...: I purchased this from Walmart in ta not like the normal. 25 character gift card. I already had to go back to the store to get a reprint of my receipt which they instructed me would have the...
  9. i’m trying too into my xbox and it won’t let me because i can’t get a code that was sent to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i’m trying too into my xbox and it won’t let me because i can’t get a code that was sent to...: i’m trying too into my xbox and it won’t let me because i can’t get a code that was sent to my old phone number and it won’t let me change my phone number 6f25daaf-a6ea-41d3-bef5-88d9d29fa854
  10. I’m trying to set up a console on the Xbox app but there aren’t any codes that appear on my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m trying to set up a console on the Xbox app but there aren’t any codes that appear on my...: No codes show in the remote features 0b88a9f9-2af1-41c8-b728-45b31b12ecdc