I’m trying to set my cousins home xbox as my account and it keeps telling him he can’t...

Discus and support I’m trying to set my cousins home xbox as my account and it keeps telling him he can’t... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Details are all in the question but I really need help with this I hope I’m not out for the count because I changed it... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by ༺ Maikeru buranchi ༻, Jan 13, 2023.

1. I’m trying to set my cousins home xbox as my account and it keeps telling him he can’t...

Details are all in the question but I really need help with this I hope I’m not out for the count because I changed it

:)

༺ Maikeru buranchi ༻, Jan 13, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

I’m trying to set my cousins home xbox as my account and it keeps telling him he can’t cause my phone number was changed on my Xbox account

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I would like to clarify, are you trying to set your account as Home Xbox on your cousin’s Xbox console?

Also, what is the exact message prompt so I can check that for you?
  3. Temhotabot Win User

Accidental purchase in marketplace.

He won't get a refund. The purchase was made with his account on his console. There was no unauthorized access involved. He left his account unprotected and his cousin used it. His issue is with his cousin. Tell your cousin you
    want your $5.00 back. Then put a pass code on your account to prevent any unauthorized access to it. Create a guest account on your console for your cousin to use or tell him to create his own, if he wants a Gold account then tell him he'll have to pay for
    it himself.

There are all sorts of things that can be done to prevent other people in your home from using your account when you are not there. You just need to make the effort.
  4. CJebk Win User

Modern Warfare cant play Multiplayer?

Did he change his home
    He’s right next to me we both have the accounts set to his xbox so I’m not sure why he has it and I don’t.

or why he can play and I can’t*, I was on like 3 hours ago and now it keeps popping up the xbox live stuff when I boot up and try to access multiplayer.
  5. ellaryan46 Win User

Gamesharing issue

i have talked to him and he said he has not changed his home Xbox and when I try to set his account as my home Xbox it says Can't make this your home xbox
  6. YTSokswagger12 12 Win User

Help

Well he trying to console ban him and my cousin is scary
Thema:

I’m trying to set my cousins home xbox as my account and it keeps telling him he can’t...

1. I’m trying to set my cousins home xbox as my account and it keeps telling him he can’t... - Similar Threads - I’m trying set

2. I’m trying to make a developer mode account but I don’t know what to put for country/region...

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to make a developer mode account but I don’t know what to put for country/region...: Please help me what’s the country region code for the United States? 89960a45-e084-4f25-b603-5ade3a7032f4
  3. I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play: It keeps giving me 2 options to buy game pass when I try to play multiplayer or zombies e6a1160e-aab8-4e68-9afb-5cf653891546
  4. I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it...: I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it doesn’t recognize the controller’s inputs. How do i make it work? 7a711a01-6926-4bae-b764-fcb7f3cc2107
  5. hardware issues where my a y x b dpad rb lb l3 r3 won’t work, I’m trying to send in my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hardware issues where my a y x b dpad rb lb l3 r3 won’t work, I’m trying to send in my...: So my buttons will not work, they worked maybe 30 mins beforehand where I sat the controller down and picked it back up and they were unresponsive, My warranty is still covered and the big issue...
  6. Hi I’m trying to share Gamepass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi I’m trying to share Gamepass Ultimate: I bought the £1 14 days thing but the other account doesn’t allow them to play without downloading the game. c60880d3-995e-436c-aee4-92adf3170f99
  7. Hi! I’m try to cancel a fortnite subscription on my Xbox but when I go to unsubscribe to it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi! I’m try to cancel a fortnite subscription on my Xbox but when I go to unsubscribe to it...: When I go to unsubscribe to it on “account.Microsoft.com” I can’t do anything because it just keeps refreshing. Please help me! d3d57348-f67e-4fe5-bbde-ab9035f05660
  8. My latency is extremely high in I’m trying to fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My latency is extremely high in I’m trying to fix it: I’m trying to get my latency to drop bro it’s not working for some reason f121275a-60c0-4280-91ae-a514021a76a1
  9. Tried installing the new console update for my Xbox Series X on January 25th 2024, but I’m...

in XBoX on Windows
    Tried installing the new console update for my Xbox Series X on January 25th 2024, but I’m...: it gets up to 3% download and then it gives me the error message every single time, I tried turning the console on and off again, I know it’s not my internet, the internet works just fine for it....
  10. I’m trying to set up a console on the Xbox app but there aren’t any codes that appear on my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m trying to set up a console on the Xbox app but there aren’t any codes that appear on my...: No codes show in the remote features 0b88a9f9-2af1-41c8-b728-45b31b12ecdc