I’m trying to remove myself from an Xbox family by adding another account, but whenever I...

Discus and support I’m trying to remove myself from an Xbox family by adding another account, but whenever I... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; It is super annoying and I need really need an explanation. 839222f2-f655-4e4a-96b0-83a6ba48214d Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Sibirica, Dec 10, 2022.

1. Sibirica
    Sibirica Guest

I’m trying to remove myself from an Xbox family by adding another account, but whenever I...

It is super annoying and I need really need an explanation.

:)

Sibirica, Dec 10, 2022
  2. poke120 Win User

Can’t leave Microsoft family I’m the only one in the family

I added another account to the family then left it and still when I go to the family page it says I’m in a family.
  3. Mister Cizl Win User

? Re parental controls over sons account

Hey ChiefHealer187! To get yourself parental controls you will need to either be added as an adult to the current family or have the current parent account remove the child from their family so they can be added to yours. If the child is removed they will
    not be able to access the Xbox Live service until they are added to another family. For more information on removing family members check the

Remove a Family Member page. Thanks!
  4. Internet Expert Win User

Delete account will game progress still be there

See here for instructions on how to remove a child account from your family: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/security/remove-family-member

Keep in mind that after the child account is removed, it will not be able to use Xbox Live until they are added to another family account.
  5. Luke Knowlton Win User

If you delete a family member from a family does it do anything?

I almost removed myself from my family as I should not be in it and I can remove myself, but it said that if I remove myself it would delete any access to Xbox services and the Xbox, is there another way you can get rid of child accounts like changing your age or something, and if you can change your age, how?
  6. Marrion_Y Win User

whenever I remove myself from family account, I'm still in one, ****?

Hi Kyce Essadki,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

Thank you for understanding.

Kind regards,

Marrion
Thema:

1. I’m trying to remove myself from an Xbox family by adding another account, but whenever I... - Similar Threads - I’m trying remove

2. hardware issues where my a y x b dpad rb lb l3 r3 won’t work, I’m trying to send in my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hardware issues where my a y x b dpad rb lb l3 r3 won’t work, I’m trying to send in my...: So my buttons will not work, they worked maybe 30 mins beforehand where I sat the controller down and picked it back up and they were unresponsive, My warranty is still covered and the big issue...
  3. Hi I’m trying to share Gamepass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi I’m trying to share Gamepass Ultimate: I bought the £1 14 days thing but the other account doesn’t allow them to play without downloading the game. c60880d3-995e-436c-aee4-92adf3170f99
  4. Hi! I’m try to cancel a fortnite subscription on my Xbox but when I go to unsubscribe to it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi! I’m try to cancel a fortnite subscription on my Xbox but when I go to unsubscribe to it...: When I go to unsubscribe to it on “account.Microsoft.com” I can’t do anything because it just keeps refreshing. Please help me! d3d57348-f67e-4fe5-bbde-ab9035f05660
  5. My latency is extremely high in I’m trying to fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My latency is extremely high in I’m trying to fix it: I’m trying to get my latency to drop bro it’s not working for some reason f121275a-60c0-4280-91ae-a514021a76a1
  6. Tried installing the new console update for my Xbox Series X on January 25th 2024, but I’m...

in XBoX on Windows
    Tried installing the new console update for my Xbox Series X on January 25th 2024, but I’m...: it gets up to 3% download and then it gives me the error message every single time, I tried turning the console on and off again, I know it’s not my internet, the internet works just fine for it....
  7. I’m trying to unblock someone called L******** and it’s not working

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I’m trying to unblock someone called L******** and it’s not working: Please help fix this xbox EDIT: Removed personally identifiable information (PII) from post. We have deleted a part of your post as it contains inappropriate content that violates the forum’s...
  8. So I bought a fast card in game currency card from Walmart and I’m trying to figure out...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I bought a fast card in game currency card from Walmart and I’m trying to figure out...: I purchased this from Walmart in ta not like the normal. 25 character gift card. I already had to go back to the store to get a reprint of my receipt which they instructed me would have the...
  9. i’m trying too into my xbox and it won’t let me because i can’t get a code that was sent to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i’m trying too into my xbox and it won’t let me because i can’t get a code that was sent to...: i’m trying too into my xbox and it won’t let me because i can’t get a code that was sent to my old phone number and it won’t let me change my phone number 6f25daaf-a6ea-41d3-bef5-88d9d29fa854
  10. I’m trying to download Jedi survivor on Xbox one but it’s saying not playable on this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m trying to download Jedi survivor on Xbox one but it’s saying not playable on this...: Just want to know if I can get the game 2890f09d-6d6b-42de-9aaa-7fd6ab51abc0