I'm trying to reinstall Minecraft (I own it already) but after downloading...

Discus and support I'm trying to reinstall Minecraft (I own it already) but after downloading... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I'm trying to reinstall Minecraft but when I try to run the installer, it gives me an error message that looks like this: [img] If I search for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Aran Daniel1, Dec 1, 2022.

1. Aran Daniel1
    Aran Daniel1 Guest

Hi, I'm trying to reinstall Minecraft but when I try to run the installer, it gives me an error message that looks like this:

I'm trying to reinstall Minecraft (I own it already) but after downloading... [​IMG]

If I search for this file, the file called "WindowsApps" does not exist in Program Files. I'm on an HP Desktop M01-F1214. I'm not sure if I'm giving you enough information, so feel free to ask. Thanks for helping!

:)

Aran Daniel1, Dec 1, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

I'm trying to reinstall Minecraft (I own it already) but after downloading MinecraftInstaller.exe it sends an error message. How do I fix this?

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Aram, by the message the executable file because it is corrupted or lacks some Windows library before it can be accessed.

Check if you have the latest version of Windows installed, at 22H2.

See which version of Windows 10 you have

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/see...

Updates are often seen as optional.

Also, make sure all Xbox Apps are up to date in the store, and make sure you have the Xbox Companion App installed, it works with the Xbox App.

After this, try this procedures below.

Using System File Checker in Windows

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/usi...

chkdsk

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-server...

1 - Type cmd (Command Prompt) in the search bar of the Start menu and then click Run as administrator.

2 - Enter chkdsk /f/x/r/v

Being in use the system will ask if the user wants to check the chosen drive after reboot. Just type S and restart the computer.
  3. Phoenixblue022 Win User

Cant play Minecraft after account migration

When I click buy from the Minecraft launcher it takes me to this website https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/store/minecraft-java-edition?ref=Launcher I'm not logged in and it has the option to purchase Minecraft but after logging in to the that website with same Microsoft account that I had logged into the Minecraft launcher with the purchase option is replaced with Already own Minecraft? Download it again. and the launcher download button.
  4. Aprilia Goddess Win User

Error 0x87E0000d

I'm getting the same when trying to download and reinstall game DLC content I already own. Acts like it's going to download, then sits and 0% before finally erroring out. Hope they get this fixed soon. I'm connected and the profile I used to purchase the
    content is signed in.
  5. RedstoneGeekIp Win User

I uninstalled Minecraft on Xbox and can't get it back

I'm sorry, but it didn't help. We got the Xbox and it already had Minecraft on it, so nobody bought it. And I already uninstalled it, so now I'm trying to reinstall it. Thank you for trying though!
  6. SniffyBark71 Win User

Reinstalling a game I already own.

That seems to have fixed it! Thank you !
Thema:

1. I'm trying to reinstall Minecraft (I own it already) but after downloading... - Similar Threads - I'm trying reinstall

2. I'm trying to add a new console??

in XboX Insiders
    I'm trying to add a new console??: It's asking me for a code on the TV and I don't see one or know how to get one? submitted by /u/Agreeable_Fig6012 [link] [comments]
  3. I'm trying to connect my PS5 controller via bluetooth, and the controller isn't getting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm trying to connect my PS5 controller via bluetooth, and the controller isn't getting...: I can connect the controller via a USB cable, and it will kind of connect, where steam can register that a controller is connected, but I can't actually do anything in any of the games with the...
  4. I'm trying to use my Laptop as a monitor for my Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm trying to use my Laptop as a monitor for my Xbox one: I don't have a tv right now, and I thought I might be able to use my Microsoft laptop as a monitor instead. Microsoft.com says I can through the Xbox companion app, but when I pull it up on my...
  5. Xbox Series S: When I'm trying to start Minecraft the light blinks twice and show dashboard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S: When I'm trying to start Minecraft the light blinks twice and show dashboard...: On a Xbox Series S which I purchased a year ago, when I try to start Minecraft it shows the red game splash screen but right after that the light blink twice and then it closes the game and it...
  6. I'm trying to update my Series X but keep getting the error code 0x8B0500D0 0x00000000...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm trying to update my Series X but keep getting the error code 0x8B0500D0 0x00000000...: I've tried unplugging the main power for 30 seconds, I have a solid internet connection, and plenty of storage space. Less than a month ago I had to offline update it. How do I get this new...
  7. I get 0x80040904 when trying to launch Xbox app on my computer. I'm on Windows 11.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I get 0x80040904 when trying to launch Xbox app on my computer. I'm on Windows 11.: Xbox app from the Mircosoft Store won't open at all. The application opens then immediately crashes. This has been going on for a couple weeks now. I'm on Windows 11 with everything on my PC up...
  8. I'm trying to set up a new external SSD for my xbox series S, but when I plug it in it only...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm trying to set up a new external SSD for my xbox series S, but when I plug it in it only...: It is a Crucial X8 1tb SSD. It is attached with a USB 3.2 cable. b9acacb0-b94d-4818-88c4-8a22d3323422
  9. I'm trying to install some mods for minecraft but i keep getting an exit error 1.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to install some mods for minecraft but i keep getting an exit error 1.: A few details about my situation. 1 I have Minecraft premium. 2 I have installed Forge for Minecraft 1.20.1. 3 I have Java version 8. 4 I looked up for help and saw a video advising to install...
  10. I'm trying to reinstall cod but when I press install it immediately says it needs an update...

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm trying to reinstall cod but when I press install it immediately says it needs an update...: Call of duty, trying to install while updating and saying installation stopped. I even went as far as to pretty much factory reset the Xbox and it still won't. It'll download the mw2 content pack...