I’m trying to register my fortnite vbucks gift card and it says the Xbox isn’t sinked with...

Discus and support I’m trying to register my fortnite vbucks gift card and it says the Xbox isn’t sinked with... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I’m trying to register a vbuck gift card but it says the Xbox is not sync with my account? 418e342f-682b-4e5e-87bd-84013e1710a0 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by JoAnnRara, Apr 29, 2023.

1. JoAnnRara
    JoAnnRara Guest

I’m trying to register my fortnite vbucks gift card and it says the Xbox isn’t sinked with...

I’m trying to register a vbuck gift card but it says the Xbox is not sync with my account?

:)

JoAnnRara, Apr 29, 2023
  2. Dericka Win User

I’m trying to register my fortnite vbucks gift card and it says the Xbox isn’t sinked with my account???

3. Sodangidni Win User

I am on PC, and I want to get vbucks with either an xbox or microsoft gift card but there is no vbucks on the microsoft store, anyone how to get vbucks on pc with an xbox gift card?

Hello, Conor Y. I’m Arturo, and I’ll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

I’m sorry to say, but currently the vbucks that can be purchased either Microsoft balance are the ones for the Xbox edition of Fortnite.

If you plan to get vbucks with a gift card, you may need to play on Xbox and have your accounts linked.

Thanks for your time, Conor.

Arturo.
  4. Michael Bowden (mbow Win User

How do I redeem a vbucks gift card on microsoft?

From the back of a VBucks Fortnite gift card.
  5. Ned the O.GPlowright Win User

Vbucks gift card help…!

The purchase isn’t showing in my purchase history. I have one account which is registered into my account with my sons gamer tag.

He bought the gift card and scratched the back of it, the code was entered into the epic games website and an Xbox code was created. The Xbox code was entered into his Xbox and it seemed to redeem ok but the vbucks never appeared and if I try to use the code again it says that it has already been redeemed. Epic and Xbox are both blaming the other for the issue. I’ve sent screen shots of every step of the way to epic showing the gift card code corresponds to the Xbox code and a screen shot of the code entered into the Xbox with my email address as the location the vbucks should appear. Still they blame Xbox. I’ve tried speaking to Xbox and asked them to track the location of the vbucks using the Xbox code but was told they can’t do this. Ultimately, all I want is my Sons vbucks to appear in his account. He used some of his birthday money to buy the card and is really upset about the whole thing. I’ll buy him more vbucks and tell him it’s all sorted but it’s more about the principle of the whole thing now. He’s paid for a product that he hasn’t received and customer service on both sides has been horrific at best. I’m stumped as what to do….
  6. itsBasco Win User

Xbox fortnite V bucks gift card keeps asking for 25 digit

Fortnite gift cards are under epic games. Unless you bought a xbox branded gift card and it is not epic games then you may not be able to use it unless you install the (epicgameslauncher) note that if you bought vbucks it will transfer to your xbox fortnite
    account:)
Thema:

1. I’m trying to register my fortnite vbucks gift card and it says the Xbox isn’t sinked with... - Similar Threads - I’m trying register

2. I’m trying to make a developer mode account but I don’t know what to put for country/region...

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to make a developer mode account but I don’t know what to put for country/region...: Please help me what’s the country region code for the United States? 89960a45-e084-4f25-b603-5ade3a7032f4
  3. I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play: It keeps giving me 2 options to buy game pass when I try to play multiplayer or zombies e6a1160e-aab8-4e68-9afb-5cf653891546
  4. I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it...: I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it doesn’t recognize the controller’s inputs. How do i make it work? 7a711a01-6926-4bae-b764-fcb7f3cc2107
  5. hardware issues where my a y x b dpad rb lb l3 r3 won’t work, I’m trying to send in my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hardware issues where my a y x b dpad rb lb l3 r3 won’t work, I’m trying to send in my...: So my buttons will not work, they worked maybe 30 mins beforehand where I sat the controller down and picked it back up and they were unresponsive, My warranty is still covered and the big issue...
  6. Hi I’m trying to share Gamepass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi I’m trying to share Gamepass Ultimate: I bought the £1 14 days thing but the other account doesn’t allow them to play without downloading the game. c60880d3-995e-436c-aee4-92adf3170f99
  7. Hi! I’m try to cancel a fortnite subscription on my Xbox but when I go to unsubscribe to it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi! I’m try to cancel a fortnite subscription on my Xbox but when I go to unsubscribe to it...: When I go to unsubscribe to it on “account.Microsoft.com” I can’t do anything because it just keeps refreshing. Please help me! d3d57348-f67e-4fe5-bbde-ab9035f05660
  8. My latency is extremely high in I’m trying to fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My latency is extremely high in I’m trying to fix it: I’m trying to get my latency to drop bro it’s not working for some reason f121275a-60c0-4280-91ae-a514021a76a1
  9. Tried installing the new console update for my Xbox Series X on January 25th 2024, but I’m...

in XBoX on Windows
    Tried installing the new console update for my Xbox Series X on January 25th 2024, but I’m...: it gets up to 3% download and then it gives me the error message every single time, I tried turning the console on and off again, I know it’s not my internet, the internet works just fine for it....
  10. I’m trying to unblock someone called L******** and it’s not working

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I’m trying to unblock someone called L******** and it’s not working: Please help fix this xbox EDIT: Removed personally identifiable information (PII) from post. We have deleted a part of your post as it contains inappropriate content that violates the forum’s...