I’m trying to redeem this gta cod and says “Somthing went wrong” and i don’t get it

Discus and support I’m trying to redeem this gta cod and says “Somthing went wrong” and i don’t get it in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] I’m trying to redeem this gta cod and says “Somthing went wrong” and i don’t get it 357fa742-19aa-4aaf-bed5-7af0bbc073a2 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Hunter Padgett, Dec 12, 2022.

1. I’m trying to redeem this gta cod and says “Somthing went wrong” and i don’t get it

I’m trying to redeem this gta cod and says “Somthing went wrong” and i don’t get it [​IMG]
    I’m trying to redeem this gta cod and says “Somthing went wrong” and i don’t get it

:)

Hunter Padgett, Dec 12, 2022
  2. UnbindingBoot55 Win User

told to contact again if i didnt get my code on the 11th

Finally got my code but hwen i try to redeem i get Somthing went Wrong Give it another try. If this happens again, Let us know by entering the code below at xbox.com/errorhelp so we can investigate.
  3. KO KingxYates Win User

the game couldnt start try downloading it game again GTA SA

yer done all that ready went i try download it in the picture logo it say ninja somthing now its change to gta sa picture
  4. James Cloke Win User

I am trying to get hold of Xbox request a call back now for weeks and it never works can some one help me with this please.

Hi I’m trying to get it though on call back from the uk and it keeps saying something went wrong.
  5. I pkerzFTW I Win User

please help states code problom

me to m8 when i try to put my 40 pound redeem code is comes up with status cod 814for somthing
  6. jack0009 Win User

Achievements broken?

on my xbox one every time i try and go into the achievements app i get the error message "somthing went wrong" how do i fix
Thema:

1. I’m trying to redeem this gta cod and says “Somthing went wrong” and i don’t get it - Similar Threads - I’m trying redeem

2. I’m trying to make a developer mode account but I don’t know what to put for country/region...

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to make a developer mode account but I don’t know what to put for country/region...: Please help me what’s the country region code for the United States? 89960a45-e084-4f25-b603-5ade3a7032f4
  3. I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play: It keeps giving me 2 options to buy game pass when I try to play multiplayer or zombies e6a1160e-aab8-4e68-9afb-5cf653891546
  4. I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it...: I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it doesn’t recognize the controller’s inputs. How do i make it work? 7a711a01-6926-4bae-b764-fcb7f3cc2107
  5. hardware issues where my a y x b dpad rb lb l3 r3 won’t work, I’m trying to send in my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hardware issues where my a y x b dpad rb lb l3 r3 won’t work, I’m trying to send in my...: So my buttons will not work, they worked maybe 30 mins beforehand where I sat the controller down and picked it back up and they were unresponsive, My warranty is still covered and the big issue...
  6. Hi I’m trying to share Gamepass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi I’m trying to share Gamepass Ultimate: I bought the £1 14 days thing but the other account doesn’t allow them to play without downloading the game. c60880d3-995e-436c-aee4-92adf3170f99
  7. Hi! I’m try to cancel a fortnite subscription on my Xbox but when I go to unsubscribe to it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi! I’m try to cancel a fortnite subscription on my Xbox but when I go to unsubscribe to it...: When I go to unsubscribe to it on “account.Microsoft.com” I can’t do anything because it just keeps refreshing. Please help me! d3d57348-f67e-4fe5-bbde-ab9035f05660
  8. My latency is extremely high in I’m trying to fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My latency is extremely high in I’m trying to fix it: I’m trying to get my latency to drop bro it’s not working for some reason f121275a-60c0-4280-91ae-a514021a76a1
  9. Tried installing the new console update for my Xbox Series X on January 25th 2024, but I’m...

in XBoX on Windows
    Tried installing the new console update for my Xbox Series X on January 25th 2024, but I’m...: it gets up to 3% download and then it gives me the error message every single time, I tried turning the console on and off again, I know it’s not my internet, the internet works just fine for it....
  10. I’m trying to unblock someone called L******** and it’s not working

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I’m trying to unblock someone called L******** and it’s not working: Please help fix this xbox EDIT: Removed personally identifiable information (PII) from post. We have deleted a part of your post as it contains inappropriate content that violates the forum’s...