I'm trying to redeem a reward on Microsoft Rewards but it keeps asking me to put my phone...

Discus and support I'm trying to redeem a reward on Microsoft Rewards but it keeps asking me to put my phone... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The thing is my phone is destroyed so I cant see any messages or anything. What do I do? 415ac0fb-45c5-44f9-805d-76aa1d1c760a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Brilyn13, Nov 12, 2022.

1. Brilyn13
    Brilyn13 Guest

I'm trying to redeem a reward on Microsoft Rewards but it keeps asking me to put my phone...

The thing is my phone is destroyed so I cant see any messages or anything. What do I do?

:)

Brilyn13, Nov 12, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I'm trying to redeem a reward on Microsoft Rewards but it keeps asking me to put my phone number so they can send me an SMS or whatever.

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Brilyn13

Are you using the rewards website to redeem the desired reward. Right?

If that's the case, you can actually use a different phone number if you don't have access to the one that you usually use

If maybe you don't have access to a different phone number (needs to be yours)

The next step is reach Microsoft rewards support to see if something can be done

https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/p/?LinkID=823675
  3. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Locked out of using my only phone as a phone number for MS rewards

Hi there! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Microsoft Rewards.

Based on your description, I'm afraid you will need to use a new phone number in order to redeem in Microsoft Rewards.

Unfortunately, it is not possible to bypass the phone verification upon redeeming in the Rewards Store.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  4. Shah Abeer Muhammad Win User

Why can't I add phone number on microsoft account in Bangladesh?

but if i cant add my phone number on microsoft account so would i redeem my microsoft rewards? microsoft rewards is available in Bangladesh.
  5. ronmc44420h Win User

Microsoft rewards won't redeem

I have contacted rewards department they no help and i have try to redeem on my xbox one x and one s and my phone keep getting problem with account or order on phone and get unable to redeem due to risk on xbox
  6. Fhee-26120EDF-F184-4 Win User

Haven't received reward points :-(

They should show as pending on the rewards site. They are scheduled to be deposited at the end of the month.
    no. when I redeemed my vip gems they asked for an email to send the code to redeem the reward points. I'm trying to say its been a few weeks, yet no email. and there is no status of them on the rewards site...
Thema:

1. I'm trying to redeem a reward on Microsoft Rewards but it keeps asking me to put my phone... - Similar Threads - I'm trying redeem

2. I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...: I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each other as friends. How do we do that? abf59fe2-900f-42be-b844-f2bb61d7ff3b
  3. Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.: I am creating a Microsoft account in order to play on servers in Minecraft. The login webpage Microsoft sent me to is trying to make me an Xbox account, and I'm trying to get it onto my Switch....
  4. I'm trying to add a new console??

in XboX Insiders
    I'm trying to add a new console??: It's asking me for a code on the TV and I don't see one or know how to get one? submitted by /u/Agreeable_Fig6012 [link] [comments]
  5. I'm trying to connect my PS5 controller via bluetooth, and the controller isn't getting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm trying to connect my PS5 controller via bluetooth, and the controller isn't getting...: I can connect the controller via a USB cable, and it will kind of connect, where steam can register that a controller is connected, but I can't actually do anything in any of the games with the...
  6. I'm trying to use my Laptop as a monitor for my Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm trying to use my Laptop as a monitor for my Xbox one: I don't have a tv right now, and I thought I might be able to use my Microsoft laptop as a monitor instead. Microsoft.com says I can through the Xbox companion app, but when I pull it up on my...
  7. Xbox Series S: When I'm trying to start Minecraft the light blinks twice and show dashboard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S: When I'm trying to start Minecraft the light blinks twice and show dashboard...: On a Xbox Series S which I purchased a year ago, when I try to start Minecraft it shows the red game splash screen but right after that the light blink twice and then it closes the game and it...
  8. I'm trying to update my Series X but keep getting the error code 0x8B0500D0 0x00000000...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm trying to update my Series X but keep getting the error code 0x8B0500D0 0x00000000...: I've tried unplugging the main power for 30 seconds, I have a solid internet connection, and plenty of storage space. Less than a month ago I had to offline update it. How do I get this new...
  9. I get 0x80040904 when trying to launch Xbox app on my computer. I'm on Windows 11.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I get 0x80040904 when trying to launch Xbox app on my computer. I'm on Windows 11.: Xbox app from the Mircosoft Store won't open at all. The application opens then immediately crashes. This has been going on for a couple weeks now. I'm on Windows 11 with everything on my PC up...
  10. I'm trying to redeem the free minecraft realms subscription from gamepass ultimate but it...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm trying to redeem the free minecraft realms subscription from gamepass ultimate but it...: Just glitches when I click on it and it looks like there's a box behind the confirm button that I can't see. I've tried restarting my xbox but nothing had worked submitted by /u/Bitterfrost9...