I'm Trying To play XCloud On My Phone And I Don't Own A Controller Can I Get Some Help PLZ

Discus and support I'm Trying To play XCloud On My Phone And I Don't Own A Controller Can I Get Some Help PLZ in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I Don't Have A Bluetooth Wireless Controller And I'm Tryin To Play Forza And A Lot Of Other Games Can You Guys Release Touch Adaptation Kit Or Email... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/futureboiykit, Feb 2, 2020.

1. I'm Trying To play XCloud On My Phone And I Don't Own A Controller Can I Get Some Help PLZ

I Don't Have A Bluetooth Wireless Controller And I'm Tryin To Play Forza And A Lot Of Other Games Can You Guys Release Touch Adaptation Kit Or Email Me: nfssham@gmail.com Thank You So Much

submitted by /u/futureboiykit
    [link] [comments]

/u/futureboiykit, Feb 2, 2020
  2. skylaar Win User

Hybrid Surface Phone - Xbox hand held device

I agree with the others that I think the closest you will get is the controller with Xcloud on the phone. At the Microsoft store they had a demo of the phone and playing Minecraft with a controller attached. I don't know if they were using a 3rd party
    bracket for the phone or maybe it was their own and they will be releasing it soon.
  3. Viper7Gamer Win User

Gaming on Vacation?

I don't really take my Xbox with me on vacation. I will play some games on my iPad or phone. Next vacation I'll probably bring my Xbox controller to play on Project xCloud.
  4. PandaLegend0504 Win User

Is there any way of playing game pass on my phone without connecting it remotely to a consol

Trying to play fallout 76 through game pass on my phone without remotely connecting it to a console
    Playing Xbox games on your phone via Microsoft xCloud

Microsoft xCloud allows you to play games off the cloud rather than connecting you to your console. In fact, you don't even need to own an Xbox console to play games on Microsoft xCloud. You will however need a Game Pass Ultimate subscription
  5. Annanda Martins Win User

Can I get some help plz?

Hi, my name is Annanda, thank you for your question and for reaching out.

Were these order numbers sent to your email only? Because if that is so, many players in the last month have reported that they were receiving these refund order numbers in their emails without having requested a refund, or that they received an email regarding pretty old refunds. This is most likely just a bug, okay? A month ago the refund process suffered with a delay and some issues that most likely made these emails be sent.

I would advise that, if you did not request any refund, and everything seems normal on your Order History ( https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/ ) you should ignore it. Now, if you see something different on your Order history, or you are just worried, you can try contacting Support for more information.

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

The problem choice you choose on the Support link might not give you access to Request a Call or Live Chat, and in this case, try selecting other problems ( even if does not match the issue you are facing ) because what is important here is for you to contact Support. So do this until the contact options appear, okay? Here in the community, we have no access to account/billing information.

I hope I was able to answer your questions! Please, if you have any other doubts, we are here to help.

If the reply was helpful, please don’t forget to upvote or accept as an answer, thank you.

Best Regards, Annanda.
  6. badgerflower Win User

xCloud - Xbox One Controller sticks and D-pad do not work when paired on Android Phone (Pixel 2 XL)

Yeah, frustrating, eh? I've looked online and tried everything that I've seen suggested. Unfortunately, I don't have a PS4 controller to try, so I guess I'm not going to be able to use xCloud until I upgrade my phone someday down the line.
Thema:

I'm Trying To play XCloud On My Phone And I Don't Own A Controller Can I Get Some Help PLZ

1. I'm Trying To play XCloud On My Phone And I Don't Own A Controller Can I Get Some Help PLZ - Similar Threads - I'm Trying play

2. I'm trying to use my Mobile Hotspot to play Xbox. Connect but doesn't work

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm trying to use my Mobile Hotspot to play Xbox. Connect but doesn't work: So my Mobile Hotspot will connect to my Xbox.And when I say test internet connection, it says can't connect to the internet.I says you need to work on your internet service provider to fix your...
  3. I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...: I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each other as friends. How do we do that? abf59fe2-900f-42be-b844-f2bb61d7ff3b
  4. Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.: I am creating a Microsoft account in order to play on servers in Minecraft. The login webpage Microsoft sent me to is trying to make me an Xbox account, and I'm trying to get it onto my Switch....
  5. Why is starfield freezing every time it tries to autosave? I'm playing via cloud gaming.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is starfield freezing every time it tries to autosave? I'm playing via cloud gaming.: Why is Starfield freezing every time it tries to autosave? I keep my saves low, so what gives? d2d4d936-67ca-4a9c-ad32-5c8076b544e0
  6. I'm trying to figure out why I can't play chivalry 2 on my Xbox series X, it gets to the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to figure out why I can't play chivalry 2 on my Xbox series X, it gets to the...: I don't know what's going on with the game I've never had this issue. It goes through it's developers and everything but when it says press start it just doesn't go through. I've closed the game...
  7. I'm trying to play star trek online on old gen.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to play star trek online on old gen.: Star Trek online keeps kicking me out of the new character thing and keeps saying connection lost. Also it keeps saying you need a controller for this game. :( I'm using a controller also I'm on...
  8. I'm trying to play ark online, but when I press join ark. It brings the screen thr upgrade...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to play ark online, but when I press join ark. It brings the screen thr upgrade...: Please tell me how to fix this. I love ark online 20ca341e-51e1-41a5-b57f-4a7ddbaf5b8e
  9. I'm trying to play multiplayer in Minecraft Java Edition and every time I try to join a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to play multiplayer in Minecraft Java Edition and every time I try to join a...: I've tried reinstalling the game, logging out and back in, and even fully factory resetting my pc and I still get the same issue. I think my account is bugged, I've owned Minecraft for at least 5...
  10. Hello, I'm trying to play Halo Master Chief Collection digital version which I have owned...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I'm trying to play Halo Master Chief Collection digital version which I have owned...: Hello, I'm trying to play Halo Master Chief Collection digital version which I have owned since the day it came out on xbox in November 2014. I am trying to play it on my PC and it won't start but...