I’m trying to play Xbox live and “notice current profile is not allowed to play on xbox...

Discus and support I’m trying to play Xbox live and “notice current profile is not allowed to play on xbox... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I’m trying to get on line to play. And it says Notice “current profile is not allowed to play on xbox live” Please help... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by patrick giang, Mar 11, 2023.

1. I’m trying to play Xbox live and “notice current profile is not allowed to play on xbox...

I’m trying to get on line to play. And it says Notice “current profile is not allowed to play on xbox live”

Please help

:)

patrick giang, Mar 11, 2023
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

I'm trying to play bad company 2 online on Xbox one x but it says I don't have permission what the heck

4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Not working

5. SoulDogWarrior Win User

NOTICE the current profile is not allowed to play on xbox live.

Go to settings -> Account -> go right one box to Memberships. If it says xbox Silver membership you must purchase a gold member ship to play online. Odds are this is the current issue. Your network sounds fine.

EDIT: Due to the new dashboard the Gamertag can be recovered to multiple xboxs without having to redownload it.
  6. I Dashboard It Win User

NOTICE the current profile is not allowed to play on xbox live.

The profile may not have Xbox LIVE or the membership needs to be renewed. Also if the account may have been recovered onto a different Xbox, you need to recover it back to yours. I had the same problem with my account after recovering my account onto my
    friend's Xbox then forgot to recover it back onto mine and was wondering what was wrong. Fixed it by recovering it back onto mine. Hope this helps with your issue.
Thema:

I’m trying to play Xbox live and “notice current profile is not allowed to play on xbox...

1. I’m trying to play Xbox live and “notice current profile is not allowed to play on xbox... - Similar Threads - I’m trying play

2. I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play: It keeps giving me 2 options to buy game pass when I try to play multiplayer or zombies e6a1160e-aab8-4e68-9afb-5cf653891546
  3. I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it...: I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it doesn’t recognize the controller’s inputs. How do i make it work? 7a711a01-6926-4bae-b764-fcb7f3cc2107
  4. Hi, I have a game called Sonic the Hedgehog 2006 for the Xbox 360 and I’m trying to play it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, I have a game called Sonic the Hedgehog 2006 for the Xbox 360 and I’m trying to play it...: Hi, I have a game called Sonic the Hedgehog 2006 for the Xbox 360 and I’m trying to play it on Xbox One….but it keeps saying that the disc is not playable. Is it possible for it to be backward...
  5. I’m having trouble every time I try to play my Xbox one s. The screen constantly changes...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m having trouble every time I try to play my Xbox one s. The screen constantly changes...: I’m having trouble every time I try to play my Xbox one s. The screen constantly changes colors and cuts on and off. I tried to switch hdmi cords that did not work can someone please assist?...
  6. I’m trying to play cod2 zombies split screen, but it says I have to completely download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m trying to play cod2 zombies split screen, but it says I have to completely download...: Im trying to play cod2 zombies split screen I tried downloading another account but is saying I have to download from Xbox live which I don’t nor never had e9df8e69-98e7-42ab-a914-cf426095bc4a
  7. Why does xbox keep asking me to choose a game pass plan when I’m trying to play rainbow 6...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does xbox keep asking me to choose a game pass plan when I’m trying to play rainbow 6...: I’ve recently been playing rainbow with no problems but today when trying to load into a match, xbox keeps asking me to choose a game pass plan. The thing is I don’t need a game pass to play...
  8. Anytime I’m trying to play a game the game doesn’t open and says it’s a corrupt file. What...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anytime I’m trying to play a game the game doesn’t open and says it’s a corrupt file. What...: Anytime I’m trying to play a game the game doesn’t open and says it’s a corrupt file. What can I do to fix this ? 75010f6e-4c7d-489d-91b3-189f2256a74d
  9. Hi I’m playing Forza Horizon 5 and I’m trying to get my buyout from the cars I’ve listed in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi I’m playing Forza Horizon 5 and I’m trying to get my buyout from the cars I’ve listed in...: Forza Horizon 5 auction house won’t work, I can’t get the money from selling my cars and it’s getting annoying how broken this game is. I’ve restarted, closed and reinstalled the game but I’m...
  10. I’m trying to play Fortnite not it’s not loading me in what should I do

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m trying to play Fortnite not it’s not loading me in what should I do: I’m trying to play Fortnite and it’s not loading me in what should I do 311558f7-b3e8-4c50-9053-c3516eca9295