I'm trying to play solo campaign but it keeps saying I'm disconnected from the host. Why is ...

Discus and support I'm trying to play solo campaign but it keeps saying I'm disconnected from the host. Why is ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm trying to play solo campaign but it keeps saying that I'm disconnected from the host. How can I fix this? 3d781e2d-716c-4ca9-b212-2ad0d39c2c67 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HUNTSMAN208, Oct 24, 2016.

1. HUNTSMAN208
    HUNTSMAN208 Guest

I'm trying to play solo campaign but it keeps saying I'm disconnected from the host. Why is ...

I'm trying to play solo campaign but it keeps saying that I'm disconnected from the host. How can I fix this?

:)

HUNTSMAN208, Oct 24, 2016
  2. Connection to host was lost (solo campaign)

Can someone please explain why I can't play solo campaign on my Xbox One S? Whenever I try to start a new game it says something like ERROR - Connection to host was lost. Why would I be connected to a host for a single player solo campaign mission? The
    Microsoft Ambassador told me to uninstall and reinstall.. I've already done that and that didn't work. I'm signed in with my Microsoft account. What requirements need to be met for this to work? It shouldn't be this hard. Thanks guys.

StormierIowa148, Oct 24, 2016
  3. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest
    So are there still a lot of players?

So far it's fun. I can't figure out how to jump on someone else's titan though. It takes a while to get any games though. There is a lot of waiting around.

I'm trying to play the campaign but it keeps playing the same level over and over and over so that is quite annoying. I thought you could play it solo.

brandiesel1, Oct 24, 2016
  4. James2170 Win User

Keep disconnecting from parties and matches

Same With Me. Not internet. Play Borderlands 2, Transformers, Minecraft, anything, no problem. Halo 4 I keep getting Disconnected every 20-40 Minutes. Mainly during Solo Campaign
  5. brandiesel1 Win User

So are there still a lot of players?

So far it's fun. I can't figure out how to jump on someone else's titan though. It takes a while to get any games though. There is a lot of waiting around.

I'm trying to play the campaign but it keeps playing the same level over and over and over so that is quite annoying. I thought you could play it solo.
  6. Rub Ma Rod Win User

Best MP since COD4?

The lag is pretty bad. If i'm in a party it's bad, if i play solo I'm host and it's even worse.

The match starts off not too bad then everything just goes out of sync.
  7. Rostom L Win User

Why dose it say I'm playing cod bo2 when I'm not

Hi there! Sorry to hear about what happened. Let's do our best to figure this out.

May I know exactly the device/platform you use for gaming?
    What steps have you done so far?
  8. Blackcassiel Win User

MW3 Disconnect Servers and Xbox Live

I'm becoming increasingly irritated with this problem. Any day I do attempt to play Modern Warfare 3 I get a complete disconnect from Xbox live. My router and modem are running perfectly. I only ever get these disconnects when I try to play modern warfare
    3. I even get disconnected if I'm playing the campaign missions. I am seriously DISAPPOINTED in all of the companies involved with this game.
Thema:

1. I'm trying to play solo campaign but it keeps saying I'm disconnected from the host. Why is ... - Similar Threads - I'm trying play

2. I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...: I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each other as friends. How do we do that? abf59fe2-900f-42be-b844-f2bb61d7ff3b
  3. Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.: I am creating a Microsoft account in order to play on servers in Minecraft. The login webpage Microsoft sent me to is trying to make me an Xbox account, and I'm trying to get it onto my Switch....
  4. I'm trying to add a new console??

in XboX Insiders
    I'm trying to add a new console??: It's asking me for a code on the TV and I don't see one or know how to get one? submitted by /u/Agreeable_Fig6012 [link] [comments]
  5. Why is starfield freezing every time it tries to autosave? I'm playing via cloud gaming.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is starfield freezing every time it tries to autosave? I'm playing via cloud gaming.: Why is Starfield freezing every time it tries to autosave? I keep my saves low, so what gives? d2d4d936-67ca-4a9c-ad32-5c8076b544e0
  6. I'm trying to figure out why I can't play chivalry 2 on my Xbox series X, it gets to the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to figure out why I can't play chivalry 2 on my Xbox series X, it gets to the...: I don't know what's going on with the game I've never had this issue. It goes through it's developers and everything but when it says press start it just doesn't go through. I've closed the game...
  7. I'm trying to play star trek online on old gen.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to play star trek online on old gen.: Star Trek online keeps kicking me out of the new character thing and keeps saying connection lost. Also it keeps saying you need a controller for this game. :( I'm using a controller also I'm on...
  8. I'm trying to play ark online, but when I press join ark. It brings the screen thr upgrade...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to play ark online, but when I press join ark. It brings the screen thr upgrade...: Please tell me how to fix this. I love ark online 20ca341e-51e1-41a5-b57f-4a7ddbaf5b8e
  9. I'm trying to play multiplayer in Minecraft Java Edition and every time I try to join a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to play multiplayer in Minecraft Java Edition and every time I try to join a...: I've tried reinstalling the game, logging out and back in, and even fully factory resetting my pc and I still get the same issue. I think my account is bugged, I've owned Minecraft for at least 5...
  10. Hello, I'm trying to play Halo Master Chief Collection digital version which I have owned...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I'm trying to play Halo Master Chief Collection digital version which I have owned...: Hello, I'm trying to play Halo Master Chief Collection digital version which I have owned since the day it came out on xbox in November 2014. I am trying to play it on my PC and it won't start but...