I'm trying to play oblivion on my xbox series s but when I try yo play it asks me to...

Discus and support I'm trying to play oblivion on my xbox series s but when I try yo play it asks me to... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm trying to play oblivion on my xbox series s but when I try yo play it asks me to download my 360 profile. Once putting in the correct info it takes... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by myliege, Feb 8, 2023.

1. myliege
    myliege Guest

I'm trying to play oblivion on my xbox series s but when I try yo play it asks me to...

I'm trying to play oblivion on my xbox series s but when I try yo play it asks me to download my 360 profile. Once putting in the correct info it takes like 2 minutes and fails, then either kicks me off the game or makes me restart. anyone got a way to fix this?

:)

myliege, Feb 8, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

I'm trying to play oblivion on my xbox series s but when I try yo play it asks me to download my 360 profile.

Please try doing the power cycle procedure below as well.

Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button  on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.
    Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.
    Important Make sure that you wait at least 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.
    Plug the console power cable back in.
    Press the Xbox button  on your console to turn it on.
  3. OpticRJames Win User

I'm trying to play oblivion on my xbox series s but when I try yo play it asks me to download my 360 profile.

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please try the steps below to sort out the issue.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ...

Select Settings.

Select System and then select Storage.

Select Clear local Xbox 360 storage.

Select Yes and restart the console.
  4. myliege Win User

I've done this but no luck unfortunately, now it says there isn't a secure Internet connect but when I test it, it says the Internet is all good.
  5. Previous Crease Win User

External Storage with Xbox Series S

I’ve used the hard drives for my Xbox one but when I bought the hard drive, it said it was compatible for the series s.

The game I bought in the Microsoft store on the Xbox one. I was trying to play it on my series s.
  6. sonsam7 Win User

Can i download the Xbox One version of dying light 2 on my Series X?

No, I used my 12tb western digital external hard drive but when tried to launch the game it said it needed to be on my internal ssd for faster speeds etc.

I even reached out to Xbox support on Twitter and they finally told me that I can only download the x/s version of the game if I'm playing on a Xbox series x/s.

So Microsoft/Xbox is aware that people aren't able to download the xbox one version on their series consoles when trying to play with their friends. I just don't think they care.
Thema:

1. I'm trying to play oblivion on my xbox series s but when I try yo play it asks me to... - Similar Threads - I'm trying play

2. I'm trying to use my Mobile Hotspot to play Xbox. Connect but doesn't work

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm trying to use my Mobile Hotspot to play Xbox. Connect but doesn't work: So my Mobile Hotspot will connect to my Xbox.And when I say test internet connection, it says can't connect to the internet.I says you need to work on your internet service provider to fix your...
  3. I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...: I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each other as friends. How do we do that? abf59fe2-900f-42be-b844-f2bb61d7ff3b
  4. Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.: I am creating a Microsoft account in order to play on servers in Minecraft. The login webpage Microsoft sent me to is trying to make me an Xbox account, and I'm trying to get it onto my Switch....
  5. Why is starfield freezing every time it tries to autosave? I'm playing via cloud gaming.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is starfield freezing every time it tries to autosave? I'm playing via cloud gaming.: Why is Starfield freezing every time it tries to autosave? I keep my saves low, so what gives? d2d4d936-67ca-4a9c-ad32-5c8076b544e0
  6. I'm trying to figure out why I can't play chivalry 2 on my Xbox series X, it gets to the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to figure out why I can't play chivalry 2 on my Xbox series X, it gets to the...: I don't know what's going on with the game I've never had this issue. It goes through it's developers and everything but when it says press start it just doesn't go through. I've closed the game...
  7. I'm trying to play star trek online on old gen.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to play star trek online on old gen.: Star Trek online keeps kicking me out of the new character thing and keeps saying connection lost. Also it keeps saying you need a controller for this game. :( I'm using a controller also I'm on...
  8. I'm trying to play ark online, but when I press join ark. It brings the screen thr upgrade...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to play ark online, but when I press join ark. It brings the screen thr upgrade...: Please tell me how to fix this. I love ark online 20ca341e-51e1-41a5-b57f-4a7ddbaf5b8e
  9. I'm trying to play multiplayer in Minecraft Java Edition and every time I try to join a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to play multiplayer in Minecraft Java Edition and every time I try to join a...: I've tried reinstalling the game, logging out and back in, and even fully factory resetting my pc and I still get the same issue. I think my account is bugged, I've owned Minecraft for at least 5...
  10. Hello, I'm trying to play Halo Master Chief Collection digital version which I have owned...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I'm trying to play Halo Master Chief Collection digital version which I have owned...: Hello, I'm trying to play Halo Master Chief Collection digital version which I have owned since the day it came out on xbox in November 2014. I am trying to play it on my PC and it won't start but...