I'm trying to play bedwars on switch but it just won't let me

Discus and support I'm trying to play bedwars on switch but it just won't let me in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I wanted to play bedwars on switch and for some reason it says I have to have a Microsoft and nintendo account plz help I tried everything including... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Fortcraft213, Jan 25, 2023.

1. Fortcraft213
    Fortcraft213 Guest

So I wanted to play bedwars on switch and for some reason it says I have to have a Microsoft and nintendo account plz help I tried everything including suggestions on another one of these problems but it wont work help.

:)

Fortcraft213, Jan 25, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Can I have the exact message prompt? This is to check what necessary steps we have to perform.
  3. SKK_2012 Win User

Gaming Services not running, can't play games

same happened to me just today i was openning minecraft to play some bedwars and it just keeps on sending me to gaming services on microsoft store i cant play at all
  4. Nathan Roberts (SN) Win User

Help! I'm trying to cross play Minecraft on my switch with friends, but it won't let me.

Hey there, Alexander Romero1

I just have a few questions which may help me understand what the issue may be with you joining your friends on Minecraft:

1. Please can you tell me the error message you are getting when you try and join your friends?
    2. Is your Minecraft on the latest version, or does it need an update?
    3. What platform are you playing on?
    Nathan
  5. Nathan Roberts (SN) Win User

Help! I'm trying to cross play Minecraft on my switch with friends, but it won't let me.

Hey there, Alexander Romero1

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

Please sign into your account on the Xbox Account Management page here: Xbox Account Page | Xbox.com

Once you have signed into your account, please click onto Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and Windows 10 devices Online Safety tab. Then make sure the following settings are set to allow:

• You can play with players outside of Xbox Live
    • Share outside of Xbox Live
    • Join multiplayer games
    These settings should allow you to join your friends on other platforms.

Hope this helps,

Nathan

Happy holidays & Happy New Year!
  6. Alexander Romero1 Win User

No, I haven’t. I’ll see if it works, thank you!
Thema:

1. I'm trying to play bedwars on switch but it just won't let me - Similar Threads - I'm trying play

2. I'm trying to sign into Minecraft to play on realms. When I sign in, it says the account is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm trying to sign into Minecraft to play on realms. When I sign in, it says the account is...: Some technical support would be great. *** Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Games and gaming / Other *** 7f95cf1e-d9e0-4dfe-a458-1cd950b9704b
  3. Help! I'm trying to cross play Minecraft on my switch with friends, but it won't let me.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help! I'm trying to cross play Minecraft on my switch with friends, but it won't let me.: As the title suggest, I'm trying to cross play Minecraft with some friends, but it doesn't let me join their worlds. Some of my friends play Xbox and others play PlayStation. I've tried looking...
  4. I'm trying to sign into Minecraft to play on realms. When I sign in, it says the account is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to sign into Minecraft to play on realms. When I sign in, it says the account is...: Some technical support would be great. 7f95cf1e-d9e0-4dfe-a458-1cd950b9704b
  5. Hi I'm trying to Gameshare but it will only let 1 of us play, is this how Gameshare works...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi I'm trying to Gameshare but it will only let 1 of us play, is this how Gameshare works...: Trying to Gameshare with my brother who has the ultimate pass but it will only let 1 of us play - is this how it works? Previously he Gameshare with one of his mates and that both could play at...
  6. I own FH4 Ultimate Edition, and I'm trying to play it on Cloud Gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own FH4 Ultimate Edition, and I'm trying to play it on Cloud Gaming: So basically I own the game, and when I try to play FH4 on cloud gaming, the text displayed is "You don't currently own this game. In order to play this game, you will need to purchase the game...
  7. I'm trying to play minecraft Java edition, but this screen keeps popping up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to play minecraft Java edition, but this screen keeps popping up: [img] If it matters, I use the Xbox launcher. I have never used the java edition before. I have played the windows 10 edition but I want to use java instead for mods....
  8. I'm trying to play multiplayer on my migrated minecraft account, but I keep getting redirected.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm trying to play multiplayer on my migrated minecraft account, but I keep getting redirected.: Hello! I've been struggeling with for too long! I've recently migrated my mojang account, where I could access multiplayer and realms. Now that I've migrated, I get a "Multiplayer is disabled....
  9. I have a friend on switch who I'm trying to play with over Xbox, but it keeps asking me to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a friend on switch who I'm trying to play with over Xbox, but it keeps asking me to...: I have a friend playing on switch, who I'm trying to play minecraft with over my xbox. But it's not letting me join, it says that I need to update my account and safety settings in my xbox...
  10. I'm trying to play transformers rise of the dark spark on my Xbox one but it keeps freezing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to play transformers rise of the dark spark on my Xbox one but it keeps freezing...: The game keeps freezing up and/or crashing every time I try to load it up on my Xbox one under my account but it works perfectly fine with the other accounts on the Xbox that isn't mine, can I...