I'm trying to play bedwars on switch but it just won't let me

Discus and support I'm trying to play bedwars on switch but it just won't let me in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I wanted to play bedwars on switch and for some reason it says I have to have a Microsoft and nintendo account plz help I tried everything including... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Fortcraft213, Jan 25, 2023.

1. Fortcraft213
    Fortcraft213 Guest

So I wanted to play bedwars on switch and for some reason it says I have to have a Microsoft and nintendo account plz help I tried everything including suggestions on another one of these problems but it wont work help.

:)

Fortcraft213, Jan 25, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Can I have the exact message prompt? This is to check what necessary steps we have to perform.
  3. Nathan Roberts (SN) Win User

Help! I'm trying to cross play Minecraft on my switch with friends, but it won't let me.

Hey there, Alexander Romero1

I just have a few questions which may help me understand what the issue may be with you joining your friends on Minecraft:

1. Please can you tell me the error message you are getting when you try and join your friends?
    2. Is your Minecraft on the latest version, or does it need an update?
    3. What platform are you playing on?
    Nathan
  4. Nathan Roberts (SN) Win User

Help! I'm trying to cross play Minecraft on my switch with friends, but it won't let me.

Hey there, Alexander Romero1

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

Please sign into your account on the Xbox Account Management page here: Xbox Account Page | Xbox.com

Once you have signed into your account, please click onto Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and Windows 10 devices Online Safety tab. Then make sure the following settings are set to allow:

• You can play with players outside of Xbox Live
    • Share outside of Xbox Live
    • Join multiplayer games
    These settings should allow you to join your friends on other platforms.

Hope this helps,

Nathan

Happy holidays & Happy New Year!
  5. Alexander Romero1 Win User

No, I haven’t. I’ll see if it works, thank you!
  6. Alexander Romero1 Win User

Hey Nathan, we tried doing that earlier as that was the only source of answer I got. Yet it still didn’t work. Is there another way I could do this?
Thema:

1. I'm trying to play bedwars on switch but it just won't let me - Similar Threads - I'm trying play

2. I'm trying to use my Mobile Hotspot to play Xbox. Connect but doesn't work

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm trying to use my Mobile Hotspot to play Xbox. Connect but doesn't work: So my Mobile Hotspot will connect to my Xbox.And when I say test internet connection, it says can't connect to the internet.I says you need to work on your internet service provider to fix your...
  3. I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...: I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each other as friends. How do we do that? abf59fe2-900f-42be-b844-f2bb61d7ff3b
  4. Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.: I am creating a Microsoft account in order to play on servers in Minecraft. The login webpage Microsoft sent me to is trying to make me an Xbox account, and I'm trying to get it onto my Switch....
  5. Why is starfield freezing every time it tries to autosave? I'm playing via cloud gaming.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is starfield freezing every time it tries to autosave? I'm playing via cloud gaming.: Why is Starfield freezing every time it tries to autosave? I keep my saves low, so what gives? d2d4d936-67ca-4a9c-ad32-5c8076b544e0
  6. I'm trying to figure out why I can't play chivalry 2 on my Xbox series X, it gets to the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to figure out why I can't play chivalry 2 on my Xbox series X, it gets to the...: I don't know what's going on with the game I've never had this issue. It goes through it's developers and everything but when it says press start it just doesn't go through. I've closed the game...
  7. I'm trying to play star trek online on old gen.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to play star trek online on old gen.: Star Trek online keeps kicking me out of the new character thing and keeps saying connection lost. Also it keeps saying you need a controller for this game. :( I'm using a controller also I'm on...
  8. I'm trying to play ark online, but when I press join ark. It brings the screen thr upgrade...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to play ark online, but when I press join ark. It brings the screen thr upgrade...: Please tell me how to fix this. I love ark online 20ca341e-51e1-41a5-b57f-4a7ddbaf5b8e
  9. I'm trying to play multiplayer in Minecraft Java Edition and every time I try to join a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to play multiplayer in Minecraft Java Edition and every time I try to join a...: I've tried reinstalling the game, logging out and back in, and even fully factory resetting my pc and I still get the same issue. I think my account is bugged, I've owned Minecraft for at least 5...
  10. Hello, I'm trying to play Halo Master Chief Collection digital version which I have owned...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I'm trying to play Halo Master Chief Collection digital version which I have owned...: Hello, I'm trying to play Halo Master Chief Collection digital version which I have owned since the day it came out on xbox in November 2014. I am trying to play it on my PC and it won't start but...