Im trying to play an xbox 360 game on my xbox one and it wont let me download profile

Discus and support Im trying to play an xbox 360 game on my xbox one and it wont let me download profile in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ive tried everything nothing seems to work everytime i follow the setup “test network” it still doesnt work. How do i fix this problem? [img]... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JJ_05, Dec 30, 2022.

1. JJ_05
    JJ_05 Guest

Im trying to play an xbox 360 game on my xbox one and it wont let me download profile

Ive tried everything nothing seems to work everytime i follow the setup “test network” it still doesnt work. How do i fix this problem?

Im trying to play an xbox 360 game on my xbox one and it wont let me download profile [​IMG]

:)

JJ_05, Dec 30, 2022
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

Make sure your Xbox One is connected to the internet. The game will need to connect to Xbox Live in order to download your profile.

Check the status of Xbox Live. If Xbox Live is experiencing an outage or other issue, it could be preventing you from downloading your profile.

Make sure your Xbox One is running the latest system update. Sometimes, updating your console can resolve issues like this.

Check to see if there are any system updates available for the game you are trying to play. If there are, install them and try again.

Make sure your Xbox Live account is in good standing and has not been banned or suspended.

Try deleting and redownloading your profile. To do this, go to the "Home" screen on your Xbox One, select your profile in the upper-left corner, and then select "Manage account." From there, you should be able to delete and redownload your profile.

If none of these steps solve the problem, you may want to try power cycling your Xbox One. To do this, turn off your console, unplug it from the wall, wait a few minutes, and then plug it back in and turn it on.
  3. MosesIsVeryFit Win User

Can't connect to xbox live on backwards compatible games

This morning I deleted my 360 profile on my xbox one and cleared the cache, now it wont let me re-download my 360 profile. So guessing I'm screwed.
  4. extremetree Win User

My xbox account keeps saying invalid email or password but i can log on to my account on my computer?

ive tried all of the above and nothing, but now i dont even have my profile on my harddrive it wont let me download it, it keeps saying, 80151011, im assuming some sort of error, it says sorry xbox live profiles cant be downloaded right now, try again later
    80151011, i would like to upgrade to a year membership but im not doing that if i cant play
  5. BruceHarback Win User

can't play/start any of the games i bought online (xbox one x)

Still wont let me play games tried the hard reset and signed out of the profile. Is it not working because the xbox im using isent my home xbox? Or is it because of the new update?
  6. Ox3clean Win User

I Can't Sign In

Im trying to sign in to my xbox but it wont let me i just signed me out randomly and i try signing back in and it just took me to the profiles
Thema:

1. Im trying to play an xbox 360 game on my xbox one and it wont let me download profile - Similar Threads - trying play 360

2. I can’t connect to Xbox Live when trying to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t connect to Xbox Live when trying to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox One: So I have done quite a bit of research regarding the backwards compatibility issue with Xbox 360 games on Xbox One, and nothing seems to work for me. At the end of the day, I can’t sign into my...
  3. Xbox 360 dashboard errors when trying to play call of duty on Xbox series X/S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 dashboard errors when trying to play call of duty on Xbox series X/S: This is an issue Microsoft needs to fix. Here is a link to a forum that describes the problem in more detail. Very frustrating…...
  4. Whenever I try to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox series X I can’t connect my profile.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whenever I try to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox series X I can’t connect my profile.: For over a year now, I haven’t been able to play any Xbox 360 games online. Initially, when the issue started Every time I tried to load an Xbox 360 game I couldn’t sign into my accounts on the...
  5. Was trying to sign into my account on Xbox 360 to play guitar hero and it said 80070057

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Was trying to sign into my account on Xbox 360 to play guitar hero and it said 80070057: I was trying to sign in to Xbox 360 to play guitar hero and it said status code 80070057. The password and email are both correct because I tried to sign into other stuff and it went through. When...
  6. Has Xbox fixed the "no active gamer profile" error when trying to play Xbox 360 games on a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Has Xbox fixed the "no active gamer profile" error when trying to play Xbox 360 games on a...: I have searched for a few hours now to try and fix this and nothing has worked. I have played with the IP and DNS settings followed by console restart. I have signed out and restarted my console...
  7. Hi, I have a game called Sonic the Hedgehog 2006 for the Xbox 360 and I’m trying to play it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, I have a game called Sonic the Hedgehog 2006 for the Xbox 360 and I’m trying to play it...: Hi, I have a game called Sonic the Hedgehog 2006 for the Xbox 360 and I’m trying to play it on Xbox One….but it keeps saying that the disc is not playable. Is it possible for it to be backward...
  8. Im trying to play my Xbox 360 New Vegas ultimate edition on my Xbox Series X.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Im trying to play my Xbox 360 New Vegas ultimate edition on my Xbox Series X.: So my question is how do I get my DLCs from the Xbox 360 disk to my Xbox Series X? I would like to play the game with all the DLCs, that I have paid for 2 times. I have the base game and all DLCs...
  9. Trying to play scarface on xbox 360.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to play scarface on xbox 360.: I have recently bought the disc version of scarface the world is yours. I have an official Xbox hard drive on my black slim Xbox 360 E . I keep getting a message saying "this original Xbox game is...
  10. Ever tried playing split screen for 360 game on Xbox one? It took us over an hour to setup

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ever tried playing split screen for 360 game on Xbox one? It took us over an hour to setup: Had to create 2 new Xbox profiles and 1 new Microsoft account and recover login for my original account took over an hour of typing in emails using Xbox controller...