I'm trying to play a Closed preview and Xbox insider Hub won't let me in

Discus and support I'm trying to play a Closed preview and Xbox insider Hub won't let me in in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I signed up for the DayZ closed preview and it said I had to go into the Insider Hub to play it so when I went to the Insider Hub it said I wasn't 18... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Secrzts, Aug 21, 2018.

1. Secrzts
    Secrzts Guest

I signed up for the DayZ closed preview and it said I had to go into the Insider Hub to play it so when I went to the Insider Hub it said I wasn't 18 and I am so I need help trying to get into the Insider Hub so I can play my closed preview.

:)

Secrzts, Aug 21, 2018
  2. Xbox Insider Hub won't let me in

Logged in.Try to play but i get an error all the time.Tried with a second account.I get the same thing.And i can't find a similar problem with solution online.Please assist me with this.I've been waiting to play this game for a while but Microsoft DRM will
    not let me as it has in the past with GFWL.Guess some things never change...

I'm trying to play a Closed preview and Xbox insider Hub won't let me in [​IMG]

I'm trying to play a Closed preview and Xbox insider Hub won't let me in [​IMG]

TaskmasterPanos, Aug 21, 2018
  3. Himoru411
    Himoru411 Guest
    Preview program

i join the Xbox insider hub and when I go on it gives an announcement the join he preview by when I do it won't let it keeps giving me the his Httpcode bad request

Himoru411, Aug 21, 2018
  4. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest

{Parity}, Aug 22, 2018
  5. Julian_
    Julian_ Guest
    Hi! Are parental controls enabled for your Xbox Live account?

Julian_, Aug 23, 2018
  6. RoninhoM2906
    RoninhoM2906 Guest
    This means that your account is not an adult account but a child account, you will need to change the date of birth of your profile, delete the profile and re-enter your profile, if this does not work so you will need to talk to Xbox Support

RoninhoM2906, Aug 23, 2018
  7. zl DiviNe lz
    zl DiviNe lz Guest
    It's because You have a child account

zl DiviNe lz, Nov 2, 2018
  8. RoninhoM2906 Win User

This means that your account is not an adult account but a child account, you will need to change the date of birth of your profile, delete the profile and re-enter your profile, if this does not work so you will need to talk to Xbox Support
  9. zl DiviNe lz Win User

It's because You have a child account
  10. {Parity} Win User

11. Julian_ Win User

Hi! Are parental controls enabled for your Xbox Live account?
  12. XBF Amber M Win User

update error

Hi knutsinnit,

Thanks again for updating us with your replies. Since you're in the Preview Program, it would be best to reach out to the Xbox Insiders over on the reddit page. https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/

Alternatively, you can try unenrolling from the Preview Program and then try the update. Being a member of the program would mean that the traditional troubleshooting likely won't work as intended. It would also be worth your while to report the issues you're
    experiencing through the Insiders Hub app on a PC since you are unable to get to it on the console at this time. The support article entitled Get the Xbox
    Insider Hub app
    has all the steps available on how to proceed with unenrolling if you wish and about reporting via the Insiders Hub.

Hope this helps you out a bit more and please let us know the results!
Thema:

1. I'm trying to play a Closed preview and Xbox insider Hub won't let me in - Similar Threads - I'm trying play

2. I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...: I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each other as friends. How do we do that? abf59fe2-900f-42be-b844-f2bb61d7ff3b
  3. Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.: I am creating a Microsoft account in order to play on servers in Minecraft. The login webpage Microsoft sent me to is trying to make me an Xbox account, and I'm trying to get it onto my Switch....
  4. I'm trying to add a new console??

in XboX Insiders
    I'm trying to add a new console??: It's asking me for a code on the TV and I don't see one or know how to get one? submitted by /u/Agreeable_Fig6012 [link] [comments]
  5. Why is starfield freezing every time it tries to autosave? I'm playing via cloud gaming.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is starfield freezing every time it tries to autosave? I'm playing via cloud gaming.: Why is Starfield freezing every time it tries to autosave? I keep my saves low, so what gives? d2d4d936-67ca-4a9c-ad32-5c8076b544e0
  6. I'm trying to figure out why I can't play chivalry 2 on my Xbox series X, it gets to the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to figure out why I can't play chivalry 2 on my Xbox series X, it gets to the...: I don't know what's going on with the game I've never had this issue. It goes through it's developers and everything but when it says press start it just doesn't go through. I've closed the game...
  7. I'm trying to play star trek online on old gen.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to play star trek online on old gen.: Star Trek online keeps kicking me out of the new character thing and keeps saying connection lost. Also it keeps saying you need a controller for this game. :( I'm using a controller also I'm on...
  8. I'm trying to play ark online, but when I press join ark. It brings the screen thr upgrade...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to play ark online, but when I press join ark. It brings the screen thr upgrade...: Please tell me how to fix this. I love ark online 20ca341e-51e1-41a5-b57f-4a7ddbaf5b8e
  9. I'm trying to play multiplayer in Minecraft Java Edition and every time I try to join a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to play multiplayer in Minecraft Java Edition and every time I try to join a...: I've tried reinstalling the game, logging out and back in, and even fully factory resetting my pc and I still get the same issue. I think my account is bugged, I've owned Minecraft for at least 5...
  10. Hello, I'm trying to play Halo Master Chief Collection digital version which I have owned...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I'm trying to play Halo Master Chief Collection digital version which I have owned...: Hello, I'm trying to play Halo Master Chief Collection digital version which I have owned since the day it came out on xbox in November 2014. I am trying to play it on my PC and it won't start but...