Im trying to make another microsoft account for my sibling and when I do the human...

Discus and support Im trying to make another microsoft account for my sibling and when I do the human... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm trying to make another Microsoft account for my sibling and when I do the human verification it says I'm done but them loads back the "Please solve... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by bruhmelk, Dec 1, 2022.

1. bruhmelk
    bruhmelk Guest

Im trying to make another microsoft account for my sibling and when I do the human...

I'm trying to make another Microsoft account for my sibling and when I do the human verification it says I'm done but them loads back the "Please solve the puzzles to continue" screen. I tried everything from switching off the adblocker to checking if I had a vpn to restarting my computer to even switching my device the same problem occurs. If you want people to join your site and community at least let them make a damn account I've been at this for 3 hours now and what I'm greeted goodnight with "you asked for to many code requests please try again tomorrow." message. Microsoft all I'm asking for is for me to sign up!

:)

bruhmelk, Dec 1, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Im trying to make another microsoft account for my sibling and when I do the human verification it says im done but them loads back the "Please solve the puzzles to continue" screen

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Bruhmelk, when it says you are trying to make a new Microsoft account you also tried to switch browser, and use Edge or Chrome?

Are you trying to create the account with an email that already exists, or are you creating one from scratch from the Microsoft website?

If you want to use this account on your console too, try creating your account first from the link below, and after setting it up correctly with security information, billing address, etc., you can sign in with it on an Xbox console or xbox website and create the Xbox profile associated with the account.

https://account.microsoft.com/account?lang=en-us
  3. bruhmelk Win User

Im trying to make another microsoft account for my sibling and when I do the human verification it says im done but them loads back the "Please solve the puzzles to continue" screen

how many times do i have to do this
  4. bruhmelk Win User

I tried it on Brave Browser, Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge and it still wont work this email is pretty new and it has no account linked to it so there is no possibility that it has a Microsoft account.
    [​IMG]
  5. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, this looks like some plug in or something that is not running in your browser.

Checke if you have the latest version of Windows installed, at 22H2.

See which version of Windows 10 you have

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/see...

Updates are often seen as optional.

Also make sure there's no active antivirus that might be getting in the way of anything.
  6. noRXOR Win User

I removed an email as an alias, i get that its permanently deleted but can that same email be used to create a new account?

Im pretty sure its deleted because thats what other microsoft posts said about the same thing, but it still says it exists when i try to sign into my xbox account but when i try to sign into microsoft it says it doesn't exist and doesn't allow me to make another one?
Thema:

1. Im trying to make another microsoft account for my sibling and when I do the human... - Similar Threads - trying another microsoft

2. Getting Disconnected from Xbox Live when trying to play Dead Space 3 on my Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting Disconnected from Xbox Live when trying to play Dead Space 3 on my Xbox Series X: I’ve been trying to play Dead Space 3 with a buddy or in general on my Xbox Series X. When I do I get disconnected from it frequently and am unable to stay connected for long. How do I fix this...
  3. Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard...: Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard reset, and I have also reset my xbox, but that still didn't work, what should I do to fix this?...
  4. Try another verification method

in XBoX on Windows
    Try another verification method: Im trying to redeem a reward and it said i need a phone number on my account, when i try to put my phone number it won't receive me any code, and now im blocked as it said, i wanted to know for...
  5. Wait a full minute, then give it another try.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wait a full minute, then give it another try.: New discs always say this. They start installing then this message happens. I’ve got a disc of a game that’s already downloaded and it works fine. Any clue how to fix this?...
  6. I'm trying to transfer a game from one xbox to another in the same house but it doesn't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to transfer a game from one xbox to another in the same house but it doesn't...: I have the "allow transfer" option on for both consoles but when I click on the console name it doesn't show any games. 71d5a2fc-2626-4e22-bb2e-ca6d77927c15
  7. We couldn't find an account with that username. Try another, or get a new Microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    We couldn't find an account with that username. Try another, or get a new Microsoft account.: We couldn't find an account with that username. My account just dissapeared 23a555b9-c5a9-4faf-92cd-744426b0c7dc
  8. Trying to figure out if it is possible to transfer my fallout 4 saves from a pc to another

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to figure out if it is possible to transfer my fallout 4 saves from a pc to another: when i was on vacation i started playing fallout 4 on my laptop now that i'm back home i installed the game on my main pc thinking that the progress was saved on the cloud but i don't find the...
  9. We couldn't find an account with that username. Try another, or get a new Microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    We couldn't find an account with that username. Try another, or get a new Microsoft account.: I was just attempting to sign into my Microsoft account when all of a sudden it said, "That Microsoft account doesn't exist. Get a new one or create another account. And I don't know what to do; I...
  10. i have xbox gold and cant play cod mw2 multiplayer. it tries to sell me another subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have xbox gold and cant play cod mw2 multiplayer. it tries to sell me another subscription: i have xbox gold and cant play cod mw2 multiplayer. it tries to sell me another subscription 4d5535a4-6418-412b-a941-2449500187e2