I’m trying to log into my Microsoft account but it’s saying please connect to your previous...

Discus and support I’m trying to log into my Microsoft account but it’s saying please connect to your previous... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; There no account connect to my Minecraft account but it’s saying please log in with previous account and I forgot the email and password... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mari129, Mar 30, 2023.

1. Mari129
    Mari129 Guest

I’m trying to log into my Microsoft account but it’s saying please connect to your previous...

There no account connect to my Minecraft account but it’s saying please log in with previous account and I forgot the email and password

:)

Mari129, Mar 30, 2023
  2. KayleighT1997 Win User

Minecraft-Microsoft Account Login Error

Whenever I try to login into my microsoft account on Minecraft PS4 Bedrock Edition it always says i’m already connected to an account but yet it still says “Sign in with a Microsoft Account”. There is no way I can remove or log out of this account, and even
    when i click on “Sign in with a Microsoft Account” I go to https://aka.ms/remoteconnect, type in the code, login with my new Microsoft Account, and it says “You’re now signed in to Minecraft for Playstation 4. You can safely close this window.” But then on
    my playstation it continues to say i’m connect with an account but tells me to sign in with an account.

Please tell me if i’m doing something wrong or what do i need to do?
  3. chadFL Win User

Minecraft-Microsoft Account Login Error

Whenever I try to login into my microsoft account on Minecraft PS4 Bedrock Edition it always says i’m already connected to an account but yet it still says “Sign in with a Microsoft Account”. There is no way I can remove or log out of this account, and even
    when i click on “Sign in with a Microsoft Account” I go to https://aka.ms/remoteconnect, type in the code, login with my new Microsoft Account, and it says “You’re now signed in to Minecraft for Playstation 4. You can safely close this window.” But then on
    my playstation it continues to say i’m connect with an account but tells me to sign in with an account.

Please tell me if i’m doing something wrong or what do i need to do?
    same
  4. Dont Delete Win User

PS5 minecraft account signing in

Same thing is happening to me on my ps4. It says my account is already connected to another account but I received an email saying that the Microsoft account was logged into PlayStation but on my ps minecraft shows that I’m not logged in. I’ve already contacted PlayStation and Minecraft and they both told me the same thing but nothings changed. I’m in desperate need of help
  5. DriftyRainbow47 Win User

Ox801901f4.

Hi Ezra,

Thanks for your reply.

I get the error when I’m trying to log into my Xbox Live Account in order to play games that I have downloaded.

I went through the process which you outlined but unfortunately the problem remains. I tested the internet connection to the Xbox within settings which confirmed that the internet is connected.

I’m thinking that maybe the problem is with my Xbox Live Account, but I can log into my microsoft account on other devices without a problem.

Have you any further suggestions please?

Kind regards,

Drifty
  6. Benicio Borgatto Win User

i cant log with any account that i own in my ps5, it says “oops this account is allready connected” “log with your previous logged account” help

hey,thanks for responding,i cant log in my minecraft account,but my psn account is fine

it says “Oops! Looks like this account is allready connected”

“Please sign in with your previously connected microsoft account”
Thema:

1. I’m trying to log into my Microsoft account but it’s saying please connect to your previous... - Similar Threads - I’m trying log

2. I’m trying to make a developer mode account but I don’t know what to put for country/region...

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to make a developer mode account but I don’t know what to put for country/region...: Please help me what’s the country region code for the United States? 89960a45-e084-4f25-b603-5ade3a7032f4
  3. I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play: It keeps giving me 2 options to buy game pass when I try to play multiplayer or zombies e6a1160e-aab8-4e68-9afb-5cf653891546
  4. I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it...: I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it doesn’t recognize the controller’s inputs. How do i make it work? 7a711a01-6926-4bae-b764-fcb7f3cc2107
  5. hardware issues where my a y x b dpad rb lb l3 r3 won’t work, I’m trying to send in my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hardware issues where my a y x b dpad rb lb l3 r3 won’t work, I’m trying to send in my...: So my buttons will not work, they worked maybe 30 mins beforehand where I sat the controller down and picked it back up and they were unresponsive, My warranty is still covered and the big issue...
  6. Hi I’m trying to share Gamepass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi I’m trying to share Gamepass Ultimate: I bought the £1 14 days thing but the other account doesn’t allow them to play without downloading the game. c60880d3-995e-436c-aee4-92adf3170f99
  7. I’m trying to log into my old Xbox account, however when I log into it, it isn’t my account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m trying to log into my old Xbox account, however when I log into it, it isn’t my account...: Hello, I’ve been trying to log into my old Xbox account and when I do a different account comes up, however, I am logging in through what should be my account on another console that I have, when...
  8. So I’m trying to link my prime gaming account to my activison but as I’m trying to log into...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I’m trying to link my prime gaming account to my activison but as I’m trying to log into...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** fe1af3fb-a919-4480-abc3-2a6cebae28c6
  9. I’m trying to log into a old account please help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m trying to log into a old account please help: I’m trying to log into a old account, but the email i used is already linked to two of my Xbox account and the third one I’m trying to access is also but I don’t know how to get into it out of my...
  10. I’m trying to log in to cross platform play for Minecraft dungeons on my ps5.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m trying to log in to cross platform play for Minecraft dungeons on my ps5.: It’s giving me an error message that says account can not be linked, make sure you’re connected to the internet. Not sure what’s going on my internet is fine it just won’t connect...