Im trying to listen to music on spotify xbox it works fine on my phone but when i try on my...

Discus and support Im trying to listen to music on spotify xbox it works fine on my phone but when i try on my... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So i pressed play, and it didn't play it went straight back to pause so i tried again and again, it then said it was playing but no audio came through,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by . Ghostface ., Aug 8, 2023.

  1. Im trying to listen to music on spotify xbox it works fine on my phone but when i try on my...


    So i pressed play, and it didn't play it went straight back to pause so i tried again and again, it then said it was playing but no audio came through, i can still hear my game i checked my mixer settings and they are all equal, i have uninstalled Spotify and re installed it logged in and the same issue is still occurring. How can i fix this?

    :)
     
    . Ghostface ., Aug 8, 2023
    #1
  2. maxen Win User

    Help??

    Try starting up music playback on your phone (Spotify app) and then open the Spotify for Xbox One app, and in the phone app click on "Devices available" and select your console. That should "send" the playback to your console and let you continue listening
    to music there.

    Let us know how you get on.
  3. FullHornet Win User

    Tv, Music, Video alert!

    Xbox Music works fine. I have been listening to it on my phone all night at work.
  4. Skaterboy2000 Win User

    help my recon 70 xbox one headset stopped working while I was chatting to my friends

    Hi

    The head phones work fine when I listen to music through my phone. They stopped working yesterday when I was on my xbox one. Suddenly couldn't hear my friends talking and they couldn't hear me talking.
  5. brandiesel1 Win User

    Spotify app for Xbox One

    Spotify is the only app I use on my phone. I'd welcome it. I actually listen to my music on Youtube as both never have any trouble finding any deathmetal band I want to listen to.
  6. YT Jfs rules Win User

    What do you do while playing a solo game?

    I listen to music on my spotify app
Thema:

Im trying to listen to music on spotify xbox it works fine on my phone but when i try on my...

Loading...
  1. Im trying to listen to music on spotify xbox it works fine on my phone but when i try on my... - Similar Threads - trying listen music

  2. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  3. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  4. Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.: I have just joined Xbox insiders today and I have went to play-test a game but I am getting a popup saying I need an update but I cannot get it at the moment, anyone know a fix? submitted by...
  5. How to get to try the Disc to Digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to get to try the Disc to Digital?: Joined the insider last week and was looking to try the disc to digital feature. Found out that I can only do Omega one instead of delta one which has the disc to digital function. How can I...
  6. Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?: The game technically comes out tomorrow but some have gotten the disc early. submitted by /u/bigglehicks [link] [comments]
  7. Tried a work around for the rewards bug. It failed.

    in XboX Insiders
    Tried a work around for the rewards bug. It failed.: There is still a bug where you cant auto redeem causing you to spend an extra 800 points every time. The auto redeem gift card won't stay activated. This needs fixing ive recently had to spend...
  8. Pc version is a little laggy and slow I also tried troubleshooting.

    in XboX Insiders
    Pc version is a little laggy and slow I also tried troubleshooting.: I was restarting my pc I don’t think it was a hardware issue either just wouldn’t let me login in on my JPandMe2112 account but if anyone can look into it I would be most appreciative. submitted...
  9. Has anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead)

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead): It certainly feels alot more stable. I know alot of it is at play with just the broadband provider alone, but before the update id start at a strong 800Mbps and drop to 400-500 for the rest of the...
  10. How to fix there was an error processing your request while trying to enter Xbox update...

    in XboX Insiders
    How to fix there was an error processing your request while trying to enter Xbox update...: How to fix there was an error processing your request while trying to enter Xbox update preview? submitted by /u/redstarosniko [link] [comments]