I'm trying to link my account to epic games and it says that I need to get ahold of support

Discus and support I'm trying to link my account to epic games and it says that I need to get ahold of support in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] I've contacted epic games about it and they said it could be because it's a child account and I need to get ahold of xbox to help so can you guys... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RaymondRandall1, Aug 10, 2020.

1. I'm trying to link my account to epic games and it says that I need to get ahold of support

I'm trying to link my account to epic games and it says that I need to get ahold of support [​IMG]
    I've
    contacted epic games about it and they said it could be because it's a child account and I need to get ahold of xbox to help so can you guys help me too?

:)

RaymondRandall1, Aug 10, 2020
  2. ArminatorX Win User

Please can someone help my sons fortnite has been wiped

The purchases and battle pass are linked to your son's EPIC account.

So if you made a new EPIC account and linked the gamertag to that, of course no previous purchases are there.

You need to link your son's Xbox Gamertag account to the correct EPIC account with which you made the previous purchases.

BUT BEWARE!!! If you only used the console to link to an EPIC account WITHOUT making that first EPIC Account a

"full EPIC account" as described here
    , it might be that your purchases are now lost!!!

If you need help with that, you would have to contact the EPIC support from the link above using the "Contact us" button at the bottom of the page.
  3. Kathy A. Win User

how to link my xbox to my epic games account?

Hello Ella,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

To link your Xbox account to your Epic Games account, you can follow these steps from the Epic Games link: How do I link my console account to my Epic Games account using the web? - Epic Accounts Support

If you are still experiencing issues with linking your Xbox account, you can try the following steps:

1. Try using InPrivate Window and see if issue persists.

2. Try using a different browser or device to link your accounts.

Lastly, should you need assistance about this account concern, you can contact Fortnite support - Epic Games Support.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. TylerNunn Win User

Wrong Epic Games Account Linked

I understand I can't link another xbox account to the Epic Games account. I don't wish to use the account it's currently linked to. I have another account.

I'm getting back in touch with Epic Games Support again.

Thanks
  5. XBF Erick C Win User

Consultar o vínculo de contas (Query the Account link )

Hey there Felipe,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox Forums with your question. I would advise that you take a look at the support article from the Fortnite Help page.

--

How do I connect (link) my console account to my Epic account? Read through it, it'll show you
    how exactly to link them.

Also, when you first played on your Xbox account, did you select the option to not create an Epic Account? This could also be causing problems. Take a look at this Support article if this is the case.

--
    I'm trying to connect my console/platform to an Epic Games account.

I hope this helps!
  6. EJ0927 Win User

Fortnite with two Xbox consoles and one Xbox Gold Account

Hey Vincent,

Were you ever able to create Epic accounts linked to your xbox children accounts? I'm not having the exact same technical issue but I am having the exact same "support" experience you are. Lets just say its truly Epic. In my case I'm only trying link one
    nameless account created under an Xbox child account to a new Epic account. I'm able to get all the way to the point where it finds my child's Xbox nameless Fortnite account but after entering all the required information and clicking create I'm simply returned
    to the main Epic login screen. Entering the credentials I just created (or thought I did) return an "credentials you are using are invalid" message.

Erik
Thema:

I'm trying to link my account to epic games and it says that I need to get ahold of support

1. I'm trying to link my account to epic games and it says that I need to get ahold of support - Similar Threads - I'm trying link

2. I'm trying to add a new console??

in XboX Insiders
    I'm trying to add a new console??: It's asking me for a code on the TV and I don't see one or know how to get one? submitted by /u/Agreeable_Fig6012 [link] [comments]
  3. I'm trying to connect my PS5 controller via bluetooth, and the controller isn't getting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm trying to connect my PS5 controller via bluetooth, and the controller isn't getting...: I can connect the controller via a USB cable, and it will kind of connect, where steam can register that a controller is connected, but I can't actually do anything in any of the games with the...
  4. I'm trying to use my Laptop as a monitor for my Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm trying to use my Laptop as a monitor for my Xbox one: I don't have a tv right now, and I thought I might be able to use my Microsoft laptop as a monitor instead. Microsoft.com says I can through the Xbox companion app, but when I pull it up on my...
  5. Xbox Series S: When I'm trying to start Minecraft the light blinks twice and show dashboard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S: When I'm trying to start Minecraft the light blinks twice and show dashboard...: On a Xbox Series S which I purchased a year ago, when I try to start Minecraft it shows the red game splash screen but right after that the light blink twice and then it closes the game and it...
  6. I'm trying to update my Series X but keep getting the error code 0x8B0500D0 0x00000000...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm trying to update my Series X but keep getting the error code 0x8B0500D0 0x00000000...: I've tried unplugging the main power for 30 seconds, I have a solid internet connection, and plenty of storage space. Less than a month ago I had to offline update it. How do I get this new...
  7. I get 0x80040904 when trying to launch Xbox app on my computer. I'm on Windows 11.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I get 0x80040904 when trying to launch Xbox app on my computer. I'm on Windows 11.: Xbox app from the Mircosoft Store won't open at all. The application opens then immediately crashes. This has been going on for a couple weeks now. I'm on Windows 11 with everything on my PC up...
  8. I'm trying to set up a new external SSD for my xbox series S, but when I plug it in it only...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm trying to set up a new external SSD for my xbox series S, but when I plug it in it only...: It is a Crucial X8 1tb SSD. It is attached with a USB 3.2 cable. b9acacb0-b94d-4818-88c4-8a22d3323422
  9. I'm trying to install some mods for minecraft but i keep getting an exit error 1.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to install some mods for minecraft but i keep getting an exit error 1.: A few details about my situation. 1 I have Minecraft premium. 2 I have installed Forge for Minecraft 1.20.1. 3 I have Java version 8. 4 I looked up for help and saw a video advising to install...
  10. I'm trying to change my microsoft account to a new one.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm trying to change my microsoft account to a new one.: Hello. I'm trying to sign out of a Microsoft account and use a new one for my xbox account. However, I don't know where to start and I've heard that you really can't due to them being linked....