I'm trying to get xbox game pass in Canada, but after giving card info, it asks for address...

Discus and support I'm trying to get xbox game pass in Canada, but after giving card info, it asks for address... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I tried to get masterchief collection on steam, and it didn't work, and xbox.halo's website failed to load repeatedly so I was unable to contact them... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Doctor Sirjamesalot, Oct 7, 2022.

1. I'm trying to get xbox game pass in Canada, but after giving card info, it asks for address...

I tried to get masterchief collection on steam, and it didn't work, and xbox.halo's website failed to load repeatedly so I was unable to contact them with my issue. I'm hoping the game works better on gamepass. Since it's cheaper and I have access to live.

:)

Doctor Sirjamesalot, Oct 7, 2022
  2. ngocphi Win User

I'm trying to get xbox game pass in Canada, but after giving card info, it asks for address and only gives options for states.

Oh your console

Locale. You do this when you setup the console also cab be done on system settings

Hello fellow Canadian lik
  3. Doctor Sirjamesalot Win User

I'm trying to get xbox game pass in Canada, but after giving card info, it asks for address and only gives options for states.

There was nowhere this option was offered.
  4. Doctor Sirjamesalot Win User

Im located in Canada yes. So I need to go through Microsoft store to find xbox game pass and sign up?
  5. Francia J. Win User

Hi Doctor, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Just a friendly reminder though that you can purchase on Microsoft Store if your physical region, Microsoft store region, payment method region, account region, and billing region, are all match.

I would like to clarify, are you physically located in Canada as well?
  6. ngocphi Win User

Just set your location and language to Canada English not us english
Thema:

I'm trying to get xbox game pass in Canada, but after giving card info, it asks for address...

1. I'm trying to get xbox game pass in Canada, but after giving card info, it asks for address... - Similar Threads - I'm trying game

2. how i can buy a game I'm trying every way with debit card shows it's not acceptable and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how i can buy a game I'm trying every way with debit card shows it's not acceptable and...: i made sure my region it's matching with the payment credit card what should I do more 55eb770b-e825-44e9-92b7-a32677b57aea
  3. I'm trying to transfer a game from one xbox to another in the same house but it doesn't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to transfer a game from one xbox to another in the same house but it doesn't...: I have the "allow transfer" option on for both consoles but when I click on the console name it doesn't show any games. 71d5a2fc-2626-4e22-bb2e-ca6d77927c15
  4. I bought xbox game pass for my PC. I tried few games and each game is crashing, when I'm...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought xbox game pass for my PC. I tried few games and each game is crashing, when I'm...: I bought xbox game pass for my PC. I tried few games and each game is crashing, when I'm trying to launch it. I installed the newwest graphic card drivers, reinstalled xboxx app, nothing is...
  5. Why is starfield freezing every time it tries to autosave? I'm playing via cloud gaming.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is starfield freezing every time it tries to autosave? I'm playing via cloud gaming.: Why is Starfield freezing every time it tries to autosave? I keep my saves low, so what gives? d2d4d936-67ca-4a9c-ad32-5c8076b544e0
  6. I'm trying to install a game (fortnite) and whenever I try to, it stops the installation...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to install a game (fortnite) and whenever I try to, it stops the installation...: I've already tried erasing local save data btw I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game but it comes back with the same notification 'this game requires an update' whenever I click...
  7. I'm trying to send my partner a 14 day trial of PC Game Pass, but it says I don't have a...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm trying to send my partner a 14 day trial of PC Game Pass, but it says I don't have a...: Hi, It says on my Xbox app I can send five 14 day trials for PC Game Pass to friends, so I thought I'd send one to my partner. I logged in and it states "Sorry, this offer is only available to...
  8. I'm trying to buy 2 game but when ı try to pay it on market. It gives error and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to buy 2 game but when ı try to pay it on market. It gives error and...: I'm trying to buy 2 game but when ı try to pay it on market. It gives error and this"80167680". Please somebody can help? 4f5cf5ff-05b5-4753-9458-298ce4746fd3
  9. I get a BSOD while I'm trying to load on the server in game Rust

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I get a BSOD while I'm trying to load on the server in game Rust: Everything on my pc works fine, except one game called Rust. When I'm trying to load on the server a BSOD ocurrs(the image remains, i can't move a cursor). then i need to restart my PC. Any...
  10. I'm trying to download Crusader Kings III after a game crash and the download is frozen. I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to download Crusader Kings III after a game crash and the download is frozen. I...: I've been playing Crusader Kings III and it freezes sometimes. If I restart after these freezes the image flickers. The last time I tried reinstalling the game, it froze during download and now I...