I'm trying to get an Official Xbox 360 headset to work on my Xbox One. The Stereo Adapter...

Discus and support I'm trying to get an Official Xbox 360 headset to work on my Xbox One. The Stereo Adapter... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm trying to get an Official Xbox 360 headset to work on my Xbox One. The Stereo Adapter is very expensive, so I don't want to buy it, so I'm... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DennyLester_, Mar 28, 2023.

1. DennyLester_
    DennyLester_ Guest

I'm trying to get an Official Xbox 360 headset to work on my Xbox One. The Stereo Adapter...

I'm trying to get an Official Xbox 360 headset to work on my Xbox One.

The Stereo Adapter is very expensive, so I don't want to buy it, so I'm interested in a 2.5mm to 3.5mm converter cable.

I have a question though

Would this work?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Headphone-Connector-Converter-Smartphones-Microphone-3-5mm-male-2-5mm-female/dp/B0BKP9Y5TH/ref=mp_s_a_1_2_sspa?crid=1I6PTQE1TOEQZ&keywords=3.5mm+to+2.5mm+adapter&qid=1679820242&sprefix=3.5mm+to+2.5mm+adapter+4%2Caps%2C499&sr=8-2-spons&sp_csd=d2lkZ2V0TmFtZT1zcF9waG9uZV9zZWFyY2hfYXRm&psc=1

This is a 4pole connector by the way, so I'm pretty sure it should play chat and game audio on the headset? Please let me know.

Please note that the Xbox 360 headset is only meant to work on an Xbox 360, but there is new tech nowadays which makes this info irrelevant.

I'm trying to get an Official Xbox 360 headset to work on my Xbox One. The Stereo Adapter... [​IMG]

I have an Xbox One S, and a Minecraft Creeper controller, which has a 3.5mm port if that helps?

PICTURES FOR REFERENCE:

I'm trying to get an Official Xbox 360 headset to work on my Xbox One. The Stereo Adapter... [​IMG]

Xbox 360 official wired headset

My controller

:)

DennyLester_, Mar 28, 2023
  2. xFR3AKonaL3ASHx Win User

Possible options to use x12 headset with xbox one on a computer monitor without built in speakers.

3. ChiefJoboo Win User

Recommendation needed for Xbox One X headphones

I would recommend the official Xbox brand stereo headset as it claims to be compatible with all xbox one wireless controllers:

https://www.xbox.com/xbox-one/accessories/headsets/stereo-headset

It probably doesn't need the stereo headset adapter - but if you're going to buy this headset, better just buy the stereo headset adapter to get your other headsets, that you already own, to work properly
  4. LegoNinja187 Win User

Headset question

5. XGN Soviet Bear Win User

Can i hook up this wireless headset to my xbox one

Hello x ChriSsy RFC x,

Unfortunately the Venom Headset XT is not compatible with the xbox one without an official xbox stereo headset adapter.

You can get a headset adapter at your nearest game store or right at this link

www.xbox.com/.../Stereo-Headset-Adapter

Good luck!

Your friend,

Soviet
  6. cookieater821 Win User

Xbox one App

•Some third-party products come with a stereo headset adapter that may look different from the Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter made by Microsoft, but they all function the same way.

•You can only connect an Xbox 360 Chat Headset using the stereo headset adapter with a 2.5-mm to 3.5-mm converter, which comes with the Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter. The Xbox One Stereo Headset does not include this adapter cable.

support.xbox.com/.../connect-compatible-headset
Thema:

1. I'm trying to get an Official Xbox 360 headset to work on my Xbox One. The Stereo Adapter... - Similar Threads - I'm trying Official

2. Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.: I am creating a Microsoft account in order to play on servers in Minecraft. The login webpage Microsoft sent me to is trying to make me an Xbox account, and I'm trying to get it onto my Switch....
  3. I'm trying to add a new console??

in XboX Insiders
    I'm trying to add a new console??: It's asking me for a code on the TV and I don't see one or know how to get one? submitted by /u/Agreeable_Fig6012 [link] [comments]
  4. I'm trying to connect my PS5 controller via bluetooth, and the controller isn't getting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm trying to connect my PS5 controller via bluetooth, and the controller isn't getting...: I can connect the controller via a USB cable, and it will kind of connect, where steam can register that a controller is connected, but I can't actually do anything in any of the games with the...
  5. I'm trying to use my Laptop as a monitor for my Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm trying to use my Laptop as a monitor for my Xbox one: I don't have a tv right now, and I thought I might be able to use my Microsoft laptop as a monitor instead. Microsoft.com says I can through the Xbox companion app, but when I pull it up on my...
  6. Xbox Series S: When I'm trying to start Minecraft the light blinks twice and show dashboard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S: When I'm trying to start Minecraft the light blinks twice and show dashboard...: On a Xbox Series S which I purchased a year ago, when I try to start Minecraft it shows the red game splash screen but right after that the light blink twice and then it closes the game and it...
  7. I'm trying to update my Series X but keep getting the error code 0x8B0500D0 0x00000000...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm trying to update my Series X but keep getting the error code 0x8B0500D0 0x00000000...: I've tried unplugging the main power for 30 seconds, I have a solid internet connection, and plenty of storage space. Less than a month ago I had to offline update it. How do I get this new...
  8. I get 0x80040904 when trying to launch Xbox app on my computer. I'm on Windows 11.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I get 0x80040904 when trying to launch Xbox app on my computer. I'm on Windows 11.: Xbox app from the Mircosoft Store won't open at all. The application opens then immediately crashes. This has been going on for a couple weeks now. I'm on Windows 11 with everything on my PC up...
  9. I'm trying to set up a new external SSD for my xbox series S, but when I plug it in it only...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm trying to set up a new external SSD for my xbox series S, but when I plug it in it only...: It is a Crucial X8 1tb SSD. It is attached with a USB 3.2 cable. b9acacb0-b94d-4818-88c4-8a22d3323422
  10. I'm trying to install some mods for minecraft but i keep getting an exit error 1.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to install some mods for minecraft but i keep getting an exit error 1.: A few details about my situation. 1 I have Minecraft premium. 2 I have installed Forge for Minecraft 1.20.1. 3 I have Java version 8. 4 I looked up for help and saw a video advising to install...