I'm trying to find the notes about the recent update for the Xbox wireless headset but...

Discus and support I'm trying to find the notes about the recent update for the Xbox wireless headset but... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Could someone help me out and point me to what has been changed? Thank you :) submitted by /u/gimel182 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/gimel182, Nov 2, 2022.

1. /u/gimel182
    /u/gimel182 Guest

I'm trying to find the notes about the recent update for the Xbox wireless headset but...

Could someone help me out and point me to what has been changed?

Thank you I'm trying to find the notes about the recent update for the Xbox wireless headset but... :)

submitted by /u/gimel182
    [link] [comments]

/u/gimel182, Nov 2, 2022
  2. XBF - Tali Win User

Wireless headsets expericing audio issues

Hello,

Thank you for contacting the Xbox Support forums. I understand that you're having difficulties using a wireless headset with your console. I have a few questions for you before I try to assist.

• Have you noticed this as an issue only after a recent firmware update? I'm curious if your headset had connectivity errors prior.
    • Are you having similar issues when you attempt to use a wireless headset on other devices?
    If you have not already, please follow the troubleshooting steps found Troubleshoot your Xbox Wireless Headset. Please note that the top of the article is specific to the Xbox Wireless headset, however there are troubleshooting steps on how to resolve disconnect errors, along with other troubleshooting solutions for wireless headsets in general.

When you're able, it would also help if you can Provide feedback to Team Xbox. This will help us look into the error further.

Thank you!

-Tali
  3. MohammedAL-Ghareeb Win User

Wireless Xbox controller not showing up on bluetooth pc

I'm Update Wireless xbox and Windows and try remove Bluetooth from control Panel

and restart

To now noting
  4. Rostom L Win User

Xbox Wireless Headset (Global Problem)

Hi there!

Sorry to hear about what happened. This is clearly not the situation I want you to be in. I know how frustrating that must be. Let's do our best to get this sorted out.

First, let's try to check for new update of your headset. If no new update, we can somehow reinstall the recent firmware.

Go to Profile & system > Settings > Devices & connections > Accessories.
    Note: The Xbox Wireless Headset needs to be powered on and connected to your console or device in order to update its settings in the Accessories app. Depending on how many accessories are connected to your console or device at the time, you may need to scroll left or right to bring up the headset configuration screen.

You can see if your headset's firmware is up to date by clicking the (…) button on the headset settings screen. If a new update is available, select Update now to update your headset. (Even if no new update is available, you can still select Update now to re-install the most recent firmware.) This can take a few minutes – leave your headset turned on, motionless, and close to your console until the update is complete.

***If the above solution is not possible even if connected via USB cable, please try to update your headset instead using a Windows 10/11 machine through the Xbox Accessories app (must connected via USB cable).

For more troubleshooting steps, go here https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/...
  5. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

XboxOne really supports 5Ghz?

This Support page about wireless network lists solutions and this information that may assist you.

Step 4: Some third-party headsets can cause wireless interference

If your router uses the 2.4GHz or 5GHz band, your wireless headset may be causing wireless interference. Typically, this occurs if you use a wireless headset with a base station (transmitter).

To continue using your wireless headset, try moving the base station (transmitter) out of the line of sight between your Xbox One and your router. Visualise a straight invisible line between your console and the router and then move the headset as far away
    from your Xbox as possible and try not to overlap the line of sight between the base station and where you will be positioned while wearing the headset. Then, test your connection again. You can repeat this process until you find a good position for your headset’s
    base station.

Note If your issue returns after you plug the headset back in, you may not be able to use it with your Xbox One and connect wirelessly.
  6. DeniqL Win User

Audio quality is poor when mic is enabled.

Hi! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Have you checked for any updates?

If you don’t already have the Accessories app installed on your PC or mobile device, you can get it at:

https://apps.microsoft.com/store/detail/xbox-ac...

Note The Xbox Wireless Headset needs to be powered on and connected to your console or device in order to update its settings in the Accessories app. Depending on how many accessories are connected to your console or device at the time, you may need to scroll left or right to bring up the headset configuration screen.

You can see if your headset’s firmware is up to date by clicking the (…) button on the headset settings screen. If a new update is available, select Update now to update your headset. (Even if no new update is available, you can still select Update now to re-install the most recent firmware.) This can take a few minutes – leave your headset turned on, motionless, and close to your console until the update is complete.

Note To update your headset using the Xbox Accessories app on a Windows 10/11 device, the headset needs to be connected to the device using a USB-C cable.
Thema:

1. I'm trying to find the notes about the recent update for the Xbox wireless headset but... - Similar Threads - I'm trying find

2. I'm trying to add a new console??

in XboX Insiders
    I'm trying to add a new console??: It's asking me for a code on the TV and I don't see one or know how to get one? submitted by /u/Agreeable_Fig6012 [link] [comments]
  3. I'm trying to connect my PS5 controller via bluetooth, and the controller isn't getting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm trying to connect my PS5 controller via bluetooth, and the controller isn't getting...: I can connect the controller via a USB cable, and it will kind of connect, where steam can register that a controller is connected, but I can't actually do anything in any of the games with the...
  4. I'm trying to use my Laptop as a monitor for my Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm trying to use my Laptop as a monitor for my Xbox one: I don't have a tv right now, and I thought I might be able to use my Microsoft laptop as a monitor instead. Microsoft.com says I can through the Xbox companion app, but when I pull it up on my...
  5. Xbox Series S: When I'm trying to start Minecraft the light blinks twice and show dashboard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S: When I'm trying to start Minecraft the light blinks twice and show dashboard...: On a Xbox Series S which I purchased a year ago, when I try to start Minecraft it shows the red game splash screen but right after that the light blink twice and then it closes the game and it...
  6. I'm trying to update my Series X but keep getting the error code 0x8B0500D0 0x00000000...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm trying to update my Series X but keep getting the error code 0x8B0500D0 0x00000000...: I've tried unplugging the main power for 30 seconds, I have a solid internet connection, and plenty of storage space. Less than a month ago I had to offline update it. How do I get this new...
  7. I get 0x80040904 when trying to launch Xbox app on my computer. I'm on Windows 11.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I get 0x80040904 when trying to launch Xbox app on my computer. I'm on Windows 11.: Xbox app from the Mircosoft Store won't open at all. The application opens then immediately crashes. This has been going on for a couple weeks now. I'm on Windows 11 with everything on my PC up...
  8. I'm trying to set up a new external SSD for my xbox series S, but when I plug it in it only...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm trying to set up a new external SSD for my xbox series S, but when I plug it in it only...: It is a Crucial X8 1tb SSD. It is attached with a USB 3.2 cable. b9acacb0-b94d-4818-88c4-8a22d3323422
  9. I'm trying to install some mods for minecraft but i keep getting an exit error 1.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to install some mods for minecraft but i keep getting an exit error 1.: A few details about my situation. 1 I have Minecraft premium. 2 I have installed Forge for Minecraft 1.20.1. 3 I have Java version 8. 4 I looked up for help and saw a video advising to install...
  10. I'm trying to change my microsoft account to a new one.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm trying to change my microsoft account to a new one.: Hello. I'm trying to sign out of a Microsoft account and use a new one for my xbox account. However, I don't know where to start and I've heard that you really can't due to them being linked....