Im trying to find out the acount name that is linked to ubisoft

Discus and support Im trying to find out the acount name that is linked to ubisoft in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi I am looking to link my xbox account to ubisoft, but its saying my xbox account is already linked to a ubisoft account, i am looking to find out... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Eillow, Sep 17, 2022.

1. Eillow
    Eillow Guest

Hi

I am looking to link my xbox account to ubisoft, but its saying my xbox account is already linked to a ubisoft account, i am looking to find out if there is anyway i can find this out so i can log into and use it to play the games.

:)

Eillow, Sep 17, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi Eillow, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

On our Microsoft account's end, there is no option for us to check what in-game account is linked to it.

But no worries, I got you here a helpful link from Ubisoft support that may help. Also, you may consider reaching out to them to validate that since they will be able to check in-game accounts.

https://www.ubisoft.com/en-us/help/account/arti...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Ubisoft linked acount

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Nidj_250

Sorry to hear that you already have an Ubisoft account connected to your Microsoft account.
    Unfortunately Microsoft support doesn't have the tools to view or remove third party accounts linked to your Microsoft account

For this specific concern you need to reach Ubisoft support and try recovering the unknown account and unlink it
  4. Dérek Augusto Win User

my xbox acc

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Jasoomi, I'm sorry about the situation.

Unfortunately, if you've lost your Ubisoft account email, there's no way to track it to find out.

You need to try to find or remember this data in order to link your account again.

I will be sending you the official ubisoft link, with the linking process, for when you find your personal data.

https://www.ubisoft.com/en-us/help/account/arti...

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  5. Ben4724 Win User

I have xbox game pass and

Hi! My name is Ben an Independent Advisor and Xbox gamer. Hope you are doing well DEAGLE46!

With regards to this issue, when you installed the Ubisoft app have you somehow tried linking your Gamertag and Ubisoft account? I found a similar post in one of the community link for reference https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...

You will find here the step how to link your gamertag to Ubisoft. I suggest to try reinstalling Ubisoft app again then make sure the Ubisoft account you are using is the same one where your gamertag is linked.

I hope the information on this thread somehow helps. Feel free to let us know here how it goes for you and we will try with the best of our knowledge to offer further assistance.

Kind regards,

Ben
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

How to find linked ubisoft account

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this EGGEGEGG

Sorry to hear that you already have an Ubisoft account connected to your Microsoft account.

Unfortunately Microsoft support doesn't have the tools to view or remove third party accounts linked to your Microsoft account

For this specific concern you need to reach Ubisoft support and try recovering the unknown account and unlink it using link below:
    https://www.ubisoft.com/en-us/help/contact
Thema:

1. Im trying to find out the acount name that is linked to ubisoft - Similar Threads - trying find acount

2. When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...: When I try to make a group post for Minecraft it says, "Let's keep it clean - remove inappropriate content, then try posting again." I can't find out what it is that makes my post inappropriate....
  3. Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I...: Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I have the e-mail not the password... May someone help. My username for that account is GOLD YT#3963...
  4. Trying to find my Emil’s that I used for Minecraft on my ps5

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to find my Emil’s that I used for Minecraft on my ps5: I’m trying to log into my Microsoft account on PlayStation for Minecraft and I created a new emil because I couldn’t remember my old but Minecraft says I already have a user linked to the this...
  5. Trying to find the email associated with an xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to find the email associated with an xbox account: Hello, I am trying to find the correct email associated with a pre-existing xbox account which I have had for years. For some reason, different gamertags are associated with the two potential...
  6. We couldn't find an account with that username. Try another, or get a new Microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    We couldn't find an account with that username. Try another, or get a new Microsoft account.: We couldn't find an account with that username. My account just dissapeared 23a555b9-c5a9-4faf-92cd-744426b0c7dc
  7. Trying to get a game refunded and Xbox can’t find it

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to get a game refunded and Xbox can’t find it: I’m trying to request a refund for an accidental purchase. I requested one on the form and got a reply saying they can’t find any purchases on my account. The game is on my console and on my bank...
  8. I can't find anything about this error code when I am trying to play and update Rainbow 6 Siege

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't find anything about this error code when I am trying to play and update Rainbow 6 Siege: I put in my Rainbow Six Siege disk and it had to update but when I went to update the process stopped and whenever I try to continue the process an error code that I can't find anywhere pops up...
  9. Been banging my head agenst the wall trying to find a microsoft person to talk to thats not...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Been banging my head agenst the wall trying to find a microsoft person to talk to thats not...: Got hacked cant sign in all i want is to talk to a real person or email someone that wont email me back a **** automated response went to minecraft support for help and they said to come to you if...
  10. can someone help me find out why I keep getting a (C0000005) error when trying to play the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can someone help me find out why I keep getting a (C0000005) error when trying to play the...: I am trying to play the 2004 axis and allies game on my Windows 10 pc. It will crash when I try to load a scenario from the campaign. I get the following error message { thread ASYNC caught...