I'm trying to find anyone who can help me. Or steer me to the right contact.

Discus and support I'm trying to find anyone who can help me. Or steer me to the right contact. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi , I have a complicated issue with my Microsoft account. I use my Outlook email to sign into my Xbox live, I've already talked with Xbox support on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DevinC., Dec 4, 2020.

1. DevinC.
    DevinC. Guest

Hi ,

I have a complicated issue with my Microsoft account. I use my Outlook email to sign into my Xbox live, I've already talked with Xbox support on the phone and I was told there's nothing wrong with my
    account at all, no Xbox enforcement for violations or any suspensions. When I try to sign in from my Xbox it says please fix this on the web.

Months ago I was on a laptop I used to have and I was signed in to Xbox LIVE game pass, as in the process of not realizing I was on a Microsoft service I was messing around with a Vpn. I had no idea how to use and I accidentally changed my IP address out
    of the United states.

I did read online that is a big No-No.

Microsofts term to describe this would be a compliance violation.

Anyways I just bought the Xbox one series X, and now I cannot access the well nearer over $2,000 worth of content I bought in the past 3 years.

Sadly I have to use two different HDMI ports to access content on two diffrent systems.

Is there anybody seen this that knows a possible solution to get past this. There's nothing wrong with my Xbox live account and this is very frustrating.

Please message back if anybody can,

Thanks

:)

DevinC., Dec 4, 2020
  2. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Hello, seems like a lot is left out here. When you try to login to your gamertag on the console what happens? Does any errors show up on the scree? Are you able to login at Xbox.com?
  3. DevinC. Win User

No there's nothing like that, it gives me a link to fill out a form. Thing is I've done that form a good 4 or 5 times

*** since october 1st ***

On top of that I've done every type of account reinstatement form possible , ive spent a good 10 or 15 hours in the past 2 months talking or chatting with MS.

But no there is nothing besides that link.

Also even if I click "forgot password" there is an error when I type in my email or phone # to send a verification code.
  4. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Ok so you go online and it says account locked...have you went through the onscreen prompts to unlock account?
  5. DevinC. Win User

I still have my gamertag saved on my Xbox one X , when I type in the pin it asked me for the password, I then enter the correct password and it tells me please fix this on the web. I go online and it says your account has been locked.

Note: a permanent Xbox live ban would give me the well-known red hammer Xbox live enforcement notification .

Its a compliance lock.
  6. MarvinaPerez Win User

Got a superdrive gs950-x for my sons xbox one but can't get it to connect

Hello Nicki,my name is Marvina, I Will Be Happy to Help You.

I understand that you are having trouble connecting your Superdrive GS950-X steering wheel to your Xbox One. Here are some steps that you can try to solve the problem:

Check that the steering wheel is correctly connected to your Xbox One. Make sure the USB cable is firmly connected to the console and behind the wheel.

Restart your Xbox One. To do this, turn off the console by holding the ignition button for about 10 seconds. Then turn the console again.

Update your Xbox One software. To do this, go to configuration> system> updates and downloads. If there is an available update, select "download and install".

Update your steering wheel firmware. You can find the most recent firmware for your steering wheel on the Superdrive website.

Try to connect the steering wheel to another console. If the steering wheel connects to another console, it means that the problem is related to your Xbox One.

Contact the Superdrive support. They can help you solve the problem.

If you have tried all these steps and still have problems, you can contact the Superdrive support. They can help you solve the problem.

Here are some additional tips that can help you solve the problem:

Try to connect the steering wheel to a different USB port on your Xbox One.

Try to connect the steering wheel to a different Xbox One console.

Try to connect the steering wheel to a PC.

These are basic solutions to these problems, but they can lead to a solution, remember that this is a public forum where we are players like you who want to help, good luck and happy day.

Sincerely,
    Marvina
Thema:

1. I'm trying to find anyone who can help me. Or steer me to the right contact. - Similar Threads - I'm trying find

2. I'm trying to use my Mobile Hotspot to play Xbox. Connect but doesn't work

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm trying to use my Mobile Hotspot to play Xbox. Connect but doesn't work: So my Mobile Hotspot will connect to my Xbox.And when I say test internet connection, it says can't connect to the internet.I says you need to work on your internet service provider to fix your...
  3. I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...: I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each other as friends. How do we do that? abf59fe2-900f-42be-b844-f2bb61d7ff3b
  4. Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.: I am creating a Microsoft account in order to play on servers in Minecraft. The login webpage Microsoft sent me to is trying to make me an Xbox account, and I'm trying to get it onto my Switch....
  5. I'm trying to add a new console??

in XboX Insiders
    I'm trying to add a new console??: It's asking me for a code on the TV and I don't see one or know how to get one? submitted by /u/Agreeable_Fig6012 [link] [comments]
  6. I'm trying to connect my PS5 controller via bluetooth, and the controller isn't getting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm trying to connect my PS5 controller via bluetooth, and the controller isn't getting...: I can connect the controller via a USB cable, and it will kind of connect, where steam can register that a controller is connected, but I can't actually do anything in any of the games with the...
  7. I'm trying to use my Laptop as a monitor for my Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm trying to use my Laptop as a monitor for my Xbox one: I don't have a tv right now, and I thought I might be able to use my Microsoft laptop as a monitor instead. Microsoft.com says I can through the Xbox companion app, but when I pull it up on my...
  8. Xbox Series S: When I'm trying to start Minecraft the light blinks twice and show dashboard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S: When I'm trying to start Minecraft the light blinks twice and show dashboard...: On a Xbox Series S which I purchased a year ago, when I try to start Minecraft it shows the red game splash screen but right after that the light blink twice and then it closes the game and it...
  9. I'm trying to update my Series X but keep getting the error code 0x8B0500D0 0x00000000...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm trying to update my Series X but keep getting the error code 0x8B0500D0 0x00000000...: I've tried unplugging the main power for 30 seconds, I have a solid internet connection, and plenty of storage space. Less than a month ago I had to offline update it. How do I get this new...
  10. I get 0x80040904 when trying to launch Xbox app on my computer. I'm on Windows 11.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I get 0x80040904 when trying to launch Xbox app on my computer. I'm on Windows 11.: Xbox app from the Mircosoft Store won't open at all. The application opens then immediately crashes. This has been going on for a couple weeks now. I'm on Windows 11 with everything on my PC up...