I’m trying to download Paramont through my Xbox but the password I keep putting in on my...

Discus and support I’m trying to download Paramont through my Xbox but the password I keep putting in on my... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My email is still the same on my Xbox but the password changed I forgot it and it works to sign into my email and Xbox account but I downloaded... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Mike Caruso, Jan 27, 2023.

1. Mike Caruso
    Mike Caruso Guest

I’m trying to download Paramont through my Xbox but the password I keep putting in on my...

My email is still the same on my Xbox but the password changed I forgot it and it works to sign into my email and Xbox account but I downloaded Paramont to watch it I put the email in and the password and it says the password wrong so it’s not matching up with the Xbox how do I fix that

:)

Mike Caruso, Jan 27, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

I’m trying to download Paramont through my Xbox but the password I keep putting in on my email doesn’t fit my Xbox how do I get it to fit my Xbox so I can watch Paramont

you need to sign up for an account with Paramount plus, you can't use your Xbox live login to watch their service.

It's paid like Netflix. if you have already established an account with them and it's not accepting the password, you need to contact their support
  3. CP993 Win User

Not signing through Xbox 360

Hi, I'm trying to play an Xbox 360 game on my Xbox One but had to change my password not too long ago. I tried downloading it, but now it is saying I have the wrong password after I know what I put because I double-checked it through Xbox One.
    Have you tried testing the password logging into xbox live on PC?
  4. Stinky Monkey Win User

Why can’t I link my Xbox account to my epic account?

Hello!

as far as I know the Xbox is connected to the account on my console. I’m trying to login on my phone through the fortnite website, with my Xbox/microsoft account and it keeps saying error.
  5. FRANCISCO I MENA Win User

Question when are y’all gona fix y’all’s stuff where it will actually respond and not jus keep saying not enough info to get your acc back

This did not help it still doesn’t let me reset my password it jus keeps saying not enough information idk what more information y’all want all I’m trying to do is cancel a subscription bud I can only do it from the Microsoft app and it doesn’t let me reset my password I send a request for I can reset my password and all y’all say is not enough info idk why y’all keep saying that If it’s my account y’all needa get me my password back in alr putting everything i know and y’all jus keep saying not enough information and I need y’all to let me reset my password because I need to cancel a subscription and y’all not letting me reset it so y’all just keep charging me for the subscription
  6. Tsm myth2009 Win User

Problems logging onto Xbox Live playing 360 games on Xbox 1

Ok so i downloaded my profile for the backwards compatible 360 game and I put in my log in my password is only 10 characters so I’m good with that. I also turned off the 2 step authentication process and down loaded the Microsoft authenticator and
    I still cant log in. It says password didnt work 😫
Thema:

1. I’m trying to download Paramont through my Xbox but the password I keep putting in on my... - Similar Threads - I’m trying download

2. hardware issues where my a y x b dpad rb lb l3 r3 won’t work, I’m trying to send in my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hardware issues where my a y x b dpad rb lb l3 r3 won’t work, I’m trying to send in my...: So my buttons will not work, they worked maybe 30 mins beforehand where I sat the controller down and picked it back up and they were unresponsive, My warranty is still covered and the big issue...
  3. Hi I’m trying to share Gamepass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi I’m trying to share Gamepass Ultimate: I bought the £1 14 days thing but the other account doesn’t allow them to play without downloading the game. c60880d3-995e-436c-aee4-92adf3170f99
  4. Hi! I’m try to cancel a fortnite subscription on my Xbox but when I go to unsubscribe to it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi! I’m try to cancel a fortnite subscription on my Xbox but when I go to unsubscribe to it...: When I go to unsubscribe to it on “account.Microsoft.com” I can’t do anything because it just keeps refreshing. Please help me! d3d57348-f67e-4fe5-bbde-ab9035f05660
  5. My latency is extremely high in I’m trying to fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My latency is extremely high in I’m trying to fix it: I’m trying to get my latency to drop bro it’s not working for some reason f121275a-60c0-4280-91ae-a514021a76a1
  6. Tried installing the new console update for my Xbox Series X on January 25th 2024, but I’m...

in XBoX on Windows
    Tried installing the new console update for my Xbox Series X on January 25th 2024, but I’m...: it gets up to 3% download and then it gives me the error message every single time, I tried turning the console on and off again, I know it’s not my internet, the internet works just fine for it....
  7. I’m trying to unblock someone called L******** and it’s not working

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I’m trying to unblock someone called L******** and it’s not working: Please help fix this xbox EDIT: Removed personally identifiable information (PII) from post. We have deleted a part of your post as it contains inappropriate content that violates the forum’s...
  8. I’m trying to download Jedi survivor on Xbox one but it’s saying not playable on this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m trying to download Jedi survivor on Xbox one but it’s saying not playable on this...: Just want to know if I can get the game 2890f09d-6d6b-42de-9aaa-7fd6ab51abc0
  9. I’m trying to play cod2 zombies split screen, but it says I have to completely download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m trying to play cod2 zombies split screen, but it says I have to completely download...: Im trying to play cod2 zombies split screen I tried downloading another account but is saying I have to download from Xbox live which I don’t nor never had e9df8e69-98e7-42ab-a914-cf426095bc4a
  10. I need help on pc, I’m currently trying to download forza horizon 5 through my pc but it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help on pc, I’m currently trying to download forza horizon 5 through my pc but it...: I need help on pc for game pass ultimate 3ee8ed93-e6de-41f8-a07d-44a87cab4d30