I'm trying to do the game streaming thing, but it says my controller needs a firmware...

Discus and support I'm trying to do the game streaming thing, but it says my controller needs a firmware... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; submitted by /u/chillindude42069 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/chillindude42069, Dec 22, 2019.

1. I'm trying to do the game streaming thing, but it says my controller needs a firmware...

/u/chillindude42069, Dec 22, 2019
  2. Honda Man 04 Win User

Why is your support horrible?

It sounds like you need to update the firmware for the controller.

If you need to verify the firmware version for your controller or manually restart a controller update:

1. Press the Xbox button
       to open the guide.
    2. Under System, select Settings.
    3. Under Devices & streaming, select
      Accessories.
    4. On the Xbox Wireless Controller screen, select “” to check the firmware version for your controller.
    5. If it says there’s no update available, your controller is current. If it says “Update,” follow the steps provided.
  3. mangomatt75 Win User

My Xbox One Controller wont Update, i am currently at firmware version 2.3.2381.0 and want to update to 2.3.2385.0 and i cannot used my headset adapter. When i try to update it says no update available.

I have two Xbox One Wireless Controllers with one that has a 3.5mm jack. The Controller with the jack updated to Firmware 2.3.2385.0 and didn't need to be connected to the Console by the USB Cable at all it just needed to be turned on. The other Xbox One
    Wireless Control that does not have the 3.5mm Jack has 2.3.2381.0 Firmware Version Update unable to Update to Firmware 2.3.2385.0 says that No Update is Available. I only need to connect this Controller to the Console with the USB Cable & also remove the Battery.
    I am unable to use this Controller in Party Chat and while i'm playing a game disconnects itself saying Controller Disconnected and the Controller Battery is fully Charged and still turned on. Please help me update my Wireless Controllers so that they both
    have the Firmware update 2.3.2385.0 and i can then use both Controllers again not just the one controller.
  4. Honda Man 04 Win User

Calibration on Xbox One

You can check if your controller needs a firmware update which can help with multiple controller issues.

1. Press the Xbox button
       to open the guide.
    2. Under System, select Settings.
    3. Under Devices & streaming, select
      Accessories.
    4. On the Xbox Wireless Controller screen, select “” to check the firmware version for your controller.
    5. If it says there’s no update available, your controller is current. If it says “Update,” follow the steps provided.
  5. Francia J. Win User

My mic has stopped working

I appreciate the update. Just to check, can you please try to update your controller?

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide, select Profile & system > Settings > Devices & streaming > Accessories, and then select the controller you want to update.

2. On the Xbox Wireless Controller screen, select “…” to check the firmware version for your controller.

3. If it says “Update,” select Firmware version, and then follow the steps provided.
  6. Francia J. Win User

Why wont my Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Work

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

If I may ask, are you on Xbox or PC? If you're on Xbox, please try updating the controller and try to connect the controller again wirelessly.

"1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide, select Profile & system > Settings > Devices & streaming > Accessories, and then select the controller you want to update.

2. On the Xbox Wireless Controller screen, select “…” to check the firmware version for your controller.

3. If it says “Update,” select Firmware version, and then follow the steps provided."
Thema:

I'm trying to do the game streaming thing, but it says my controller needs a firmware...

1. I'm trying to do the game streaming thing, but it says my controller needs a firmware... - Similar Threads - I'm trying game

2. how i can buy a game I'm trying every way with debit card shows it's not acceptable and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how i can buy a game I'm trying every way with debit card shows it's not acceptable and...: i made sure my region it's matching with the payment credit card what should I do more 55eb770b-e825-44e9-92b7-a32677b57aea
  3. I'm trying to transfer a game from one xbox to another in the same house but it doesn't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to transfer a game from one xbox to another in the same house but it doesn't...: I have the "allow transfer" option on for both consoles but when I click on the console name it doesn't show any games. 71d5a2fc-2626-4e22-bb2e-ca6d77927c15
  4. I bought xbox game pass for my PC. I tried few games and each game is crashing, when I'm...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought xbox game pass for my PC. I tried few games and each game is crashing, when I'm...: I bought xbox game pass for my PC. I tried few games and each game is crashing, when I'm trying to launch it. I installed the newwest graphic card drivers, reinstalled xboxx app, nothing is...
  5. Why is starfield freezing every time it tries to autosave? I'm playing via cloud gaming.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is starfield freezing every time it tries to autosave? I'm playing via cloud gaming.: Why is Starfield freezing every time it tries to autosave? I keep my saves low, so what gives? d2d4d936-67ca-4a9c-ad32-5c8076b544e0
  6. I'm trying to install a game (fortnite) and whenever I try to, it stops the installation...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to install a game (fortnite) and whenever I try to, it stops the installation...: I've already tried erasing local save data btw I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game but it comes back with the same notification 'this game requires an update' whenever I click...
  7. I'm trying to send my partner a 14 day trial of PC Game Pass, but it says I don't have a...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm trying to send my partner a 14 day trial of PC Game Pass, but it says I don't have a...: Hi, It says on my Xbox app I can send five 14 day trials for PC Game Pass to friends, so I thought I'd send one to my partner. I logged in and it states "Sorry, this offer is only available to...
  8. I'm trying to buy 2 game but when ı try to pay it on market. It gives error and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to buy 2 game but when ı try to pay it on market. It gives error and...: I'm trying to buy 2 game but when ı try to pay it on market. It gives error and this"80167680". Please somebody can help? 4f5cf5ff-05b5-4753-9458-298ce4746fd3
  9. I get a BSOD while I'm trying to load on the server in game Rust

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I get a BSOD while I'm trying to load on the server in game Rust: Everything on my pc works fine, except one game called Rust. When I'm trying to load on the server a BSOD ocurrs(the image remains, i can't move a cursor). then i need to restart my PC. Any...
  10. I'm trying to download Crusader Kings III after a game crash and the download is frozen. I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to download Crusader Kings III after a game crash and the download is frozen. I...: I've been playing Crusader Kings III and it freezes sometimes. If I restart after these freezes the image flickers. The last time I tried reinstalling the game, it froze during download and now I...