I’m trying to do Remote Play but it’s saying “Looks like it’s no longer set up for remote...

Discus and support I’m trying to do Remote Play but it’s saying “Looks like it’s no longer set up for remote... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Help! My console is still set up for remote play but it’s giving me that message submitted by /u/PugISuppose [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/PugISuppose, May 5, 2021.

1. I’m trying to do Remote Play but it’s saying “Looks like it’s no longer set up for remote...

Help! My console is still set up for remote play but it’s giving me that message

submitted by /u/PugISuppose
    [link] [comments]

/u/PugISuppose, May 5, 2021
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Roblox blocked in Microsoft family safety but my son is still able to play it through Xbox app

If you turn off remote play on the Xbox, then he will no longer be able to do so. I would imagine that the app is very likely signed into your account.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/game-setup-and-play/how-to-set-up-remote-play
  3. Spaceelliott Win User

Can’t turn on console remotely

Do I need to have Instant-On enabled?
    Yes, "To set up remote play in the Xbox app for mobile devices, you’ll need to set up a few things on your console first:

1. Press the Xbox button  on your controller to open the guide.
    2. Go to Profile & system > Settings > Devices & connections > Remote features.
    3. Check the box to enable remote features.
    4. Under Power mode, select Instant-on.
    You’ll also need to set up a few things in the Xbox app. Select Learn more below to find out how.

Learn more

thank you, also when using remote play the Xbox button on the controller dosent work, but it still works when I’m not using remote play
  4. PandaMaster Win User

Xbox Remote Play Black Screen after Xbox Logo - Works Only On Home WiFi & Mobile Data

Yes. If I’m on my mobile network at work and try to remote play I get black screen.

When I’m home on my wifi it works fine.

But when I’m away or even at home and try to remote play on my mobile network I get the black screen. Was working fine before. Don’t know what happened
  5. MkMosses Win User

Sync button on xbox one not working

check that the remote works correctly, try pairing it with a smartphone, if it reacts correctly, try the "xbox accessories" application to configure a new remote like when you set up the elite
  6. Juhn Jac Win User

I can't connect my console to the xbox app

Whenever I try to connect my console to the XBOX app it tells me to sign into my account, but every time I have it says to try again later, this has been going on for a week.
    Hi gray parry

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community. We are happy to help.

Do you want a remote play? If yes, try the steps provided here: How to set up remote play | Xbox Support

1. Press the Xbox button  on your controller to open the guide.
    2. Go to Profile & system > Settings > Devices & connections > Remote features.
    3. Select the Enable remote features checkbox.
    4. Under Power options, select Sleep.
    Note If your console power mode isn’t set to Sleep, remote play won’t work.

We look forward to your reply.

Sincerely

Microsoft Forum Moderator
Thema:

I’m trying to do Remote Play but it’s saying “Looks like it’s no longer set up for remote...

1. I’m trying to do Remote Play but it’s saying “Looks like it’s no longer set up for remote... - Similar Threads - I’m trying Remote

2. I’m trying to make a developer mode account but I don’t know what to put for country/region...

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to make a developer mode account but I don’t know what to put for country/region...: Please help me what’s the country region code for the United States? 89960a45-e084-4f25-b603-5ade3a7032f4
  3. I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play: It keeps giving me 2 options to buy game pass when I try to play multiplayer or zombies e6a1160e-aab8-4e68-9afb-5cf653891546
  4. I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it...: I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it doesn’t recognize the controller’s inputs. How do i make it work? 7a711a01-6926-4bae-b764-fcb7f3cc2107
  5. hardware issues where my a y x b dpad rb lb l3 r3 won’t work, I’m trying to send in my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hardware issues where my a y x b dpad rb lb l3 r3 won’t work, I’m trying to send in my...: So my buttons will not work, they worked maybe 30 mins beforehand where I sat the controller down and picked it back up and they were unresponsive, My warranty is still covered and the big issue...
  6. Hi I’m trying to share Gamepass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi I’m trying to share Gamepass Ultimate: I bought the £1 14 days thing but the other account doesn’t allow them to play without downloading the game. c60880d3-995e-436c-aee4-92adf3170f99
  7. Hi! I’m try to cancel a fortnite subscription on my Xbox but when I go to unsubscribe to it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi! I’m try to cancel a fortnite subscription on my Xbox but when I go to unsubscribe to it...: When I go to unsubscribe to it on “account.Microsoft.com” I can’t do anything because it just keeps refreshing. Please help me! d3d57348-f67e-4fe5-bbde-ab9035f05660
  8. My latency is extremely high in I’m trying to fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My latency is extremely high in I’m trying to fix it: I’m trying to get my latency to drop bro it’s not working for some reason f121275a-60c0-4280-91ae-a514021a76a1
  9. Tried installing the new console update for my Xbox Series X on January 25th 2024, but I’m...

in XBoX on Windows
    Tried installing the new console update for my Xbox Series X on January 25th 2024, but I’m...: it gets up to 3% download and then it gives me the error message every single time, I tried turning the console on and off again, I know it’s not my internet, the internet works just fine for it....
  10. I’m trying to unblock someone called L******** and it’s not working

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I’m trying to unblock someone called L******** and it’s not working: Please help fix this xbox EDIT: Removed personally identifiable information (PII) from post. We have deleted a part of your post as it contains inappropriate content that violates the forum’s...