I'm Trying To Connect My Xbox 360 to My Windows Media Player.

Discus and support I'm Trying To Connect My Xbox 360 to My Windows Media Player. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is this no longer available? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks! Jared c6cb0baa-ad75-4488-855f-406f7b5c1cc1 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JaredBivens, Aug 3, 2021.

1. JaredBivens
    JaredBivens Guest

Is this no longer available? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Jared

:)

JaredBivens, Aug 3, 2021
  2. SammyVS Win User

Thanks for contacting us my name is Samy, I am an Independent Advisor and I will be helping you today.

How are you, Jared?

This app was discontinued in 2016 and is no longer supported /:
  3. Liquatic Win User

File Sharing

The best way to share files is through Windows Media Player or Windows Media Center. I personally set up a library on Windows Media Player and then sync it to my network, which my Xbox 360 is connected to. This way it will play only what is in your library
    and not just the C: folder.
  4. sn1q3rs eye Win User

Windows xp media center w/xbox 360 not working.....

I've tried that link before I posted. I'm not sure what to do cause I guess my windows media center is already updated with rollup 2 for xp and when I try re-downloading it and running the update, it comes up with an error message and it automatically shuts
    down and restarts. So i'm not sure what to do. I test the connection on my 360 to see if it's connected to the pc and it says it is. And I enabled sharing between windows media player and my 360 device so there shouldn't be a problem there. Any other ideas?
  5. Mister Rush Win User

How Do I Remove This Unknown PC So I Can Connect Mine To It

Hi MR FANBOi,

Are you trying to connect your PC via the System Video Player app or are you trying to set up a Windows Media Center connection? If you see the PC listed in your System Media Player app, you can add other PC's to it but you can not disable one from showing
    unless you have that PC in the description. But if you are looking for the most easy and efficient way to stream media from the PC to the Xbox, the Windows Media Center Extender is the way to go with these easy steps over

here
    . Have you tried that out? Let us know. Thanks!
  6. FoxEsal Win User

my pc and xbox don't see each other

Hello. First Both your PC and xbox have to be wireless or Ethernet. Not one Ethernet and one wireless.

Options

1: Go to Windows Media "Player" Tool>options>library>configure Sharing> Then make sure "Share my media " is Checked then allow your xbox 360.

windows.microsoft.com/.../stream-xbox

2: You can connect using Windows Media"Center"
    support.xbox.com/.../windows-media-center

3: you can set up your own home network Via "My network places" and use the Network Setup wizard.
Thema:

1. I'm Trying To Connect My Xbox 360 to My Windows Media Player. - Similar Threads - I'm Trying Connect

2. I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...: I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each other as friends. How do we do that? abf59fe2-900f-42be-b844-f2bb61d7ff3b
  3. Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.: I am creating a Microsoft account in order to play on servers in Minecraft. The login webpage Microsoft sent me to is trying to make me an Xbox account, and I'm trying to get it onto my Switch....
  4. I'm trying to add a new console??

in XboX Insiders
    I'm trying to add a new console??: It's asking me for a code on the TV and I don't see one or know how to get one? submitted by /u/Agreeable_Fig6012 [link] [comments]
  5. I'm trying to connect my PS5 controller via bluetooth, and the controller isn't getting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm trying to connect my PS5 controller via bluetooth, and the controller isn't getting...: I can connect the controller via a USB cable, and it will kind of connect, where steam can register that a controller is connected, but I can't actually do anything in any of the games with the...
  6. I'm trying to use my Laptop as a monitor for my Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm trying to use my Laptop as a monitor for my Xbox one: I don't have a tv right now, and I thought I might be able to use my Microsoft laptop as a monitor instead. Microsoft.com says I can through the Xbox companion app, but when I pull it up on my...
  7. I need help. I'm trying to connect to my switch with my Microsoft account but when ever I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help. I'm trying to connect to my switch with my Microsoft account but when ever I...: I need help. I'm trying to connect to my switch with my Microsoft account but when ever I finish filling it out it takes me to an Xbox 8aa6ace2-1a33-4507-9e50-62116a14af83
  8. hi, I'm trying to update how to connect hearing aids to the xbox as a headset. I would love...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hi, I'm trying to update how to connect hearing aids to the xbox as a headset. I would love...: ie. "xbox + Ponto5 + connectclip" "xbox + Phonak marvel direct" "xbox oticon px + roger X FM" I am an audiologist and I am trying to build a solution table for my teen patients who want to...
  9. Windows 11 Xbox App says I'm not connected to the internet when I try to sign in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Windows 11 Xbox App says I'm not connected to the internet when I try to sign in: I've tried a number of fixes now and no matter what I do, the Xbox App will not let me sign in. I consistently get a page that says "You're not connected to the internet. Check your connection and...
  10. hi I'm trying to connect my wired Xbox controller to my Nintendo switch but when plug it in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    hi I'm trying to connect my wired Xbox controller to my Nintendo switch but when plug it in...: i plugged the controller into my pc and it worked i just wont work on the Nintendo i tryed plugging it in the Nintendo its self and into the dock but i controller wont turn on with either...