I'm trying to connect my Microsoft account to minecraft on ps4,

Discus and support I'm trying to connect my Microsoft account to minecraft on ps4, in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm trying to connect my account, but when I log in my account on my phone, it takes me to a grey screen with a green button that reads "let's go."... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WillThecheesiest, Nov 18, 2022.

1. I'm trying to connect my Microsoft account to minecraft on ps4,

I'm trying to connect my account, but when I log in my account on my phone, it takes me to a grey screen with a green button that reads "let's go." Tapping the button does nothing, and now I'm confused. Am I doing something wrong?

:)

WillThecheesiest, Nov 18, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

I understand.

What you can try to do is call Sony support so they can manage this link for you, friend
  3. WillThecheesiest Win User

I have been trying to connect it via the QR code, and once I put in my username and password and all that jazz, it takes me to the previously mentioned screen. Oh, and if it helps, it's a drowned error.
  4. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

WillThecheesiest, I believe you're not doing anything wrong.

You mentioned that you are trying to link Microsoft account on ps4 console. But you are doing it by what procedure exactly?

Could you explain the process in more detail?

I didn't exactly understand the cell phone connection in this case. But, try turning off the cell phone's wifi and using your mobile network, friend.

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  5. KamilCieśla43234 Win User

Minecraft ps4

I have just bought minecraft and i'm currently on a ps4 trying to connect a microsoft account to my minecraft. I have made several brand new microsoft accounts in order to try connect, however after repeatedly attempting to do so I keep getting:

"Oops! Looks like the microsoft account you are trying to use is already connected to another account for playstation network"

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game, cleared all data of it too and have spent hours online trying to find a solution. Any help is appreciated :)
    Nie można się zalogować na konto microsoft w minecrafcie na ps4
  6. Vortex Husker Win User

I can't sign into my ps4 Microsoft account on minecraft.

So I'm linked into the Ps5 account? And I'm not trying link another Microsoft account to my ps4, I'm trying to get into my Microsoft account that have my Email address linked to it.

I just don't understand why minecraft Microsoft account can't be unlinked? I'll have to pay for another minecraft Microsoft account if I can't get my original email address that I've veen using.
Thema:

1. I'm trying to connect my Microsoft account to minecraft on ps4, - Similar Threads - I'm trying connect

2. I'm trying to use my Mobile Hotspot to play Xbox. Connect but doesn't work

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm trying to use my Mobile Hotspot to play Xbox. Connect but doesn't work: So my Mobile Hotspot will connect to my Xbox.And when I say test internet connection, it says can't connect to the internet.I says you need to work on your internet service provider to fix your...
  3. I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...: I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each other as friends. How do we do that? abf59fe2-900f-42be-b844-f2bb61d7ff3b
  4. Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.: I am creating a Microsoft account in order to play on servers in Minecraft. The login webpage Microsoft sent me to is trying to make me an Xbox account, and I'm trying to get it onto my Switch....
  5. I'm trying to add a new console??

in XboX Insiders
    I'm trying to add a new console??: It's asking me for a code on the TV and I don't see one or know how to get one? submitted by /u/Agreeable_Fig6012 [link] [comments]
  6. I'm trying to connect my PS5 controller via bluetooth, and the controller isn't getting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm trying to connect my PS5 controller via bluetooth, and the controller isn't getting...: I can connect the controller via a USB cable, and it will kind of connect, where steam can register that a controller is connected, but I can't actually do anything in any of the games with the...
  7. I need help. I'm trying to connect to my switch with my Microsoft account but when ever I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help. I'm trying to connect to my switch with my Microsoft account but when ever I...: I need help. I'm trying to connect to my switch with my Microsoft account but when ever I finish filling it out it takes me to an Xbox 8aa6ace2-1a33-4507-9e50-62116a14af83
  8. hi, I'm trying to update how to connect hearing aids to the xbox as a headset. I would love...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hi, I'm trying to update how to connect hearing aids to the xbox as a headset. I would love...: ie. "xbox + Ponto5 + connectclip" "xbox + Phonak marvel direct" "xbox oticon px + roger X FM" I am an audiologist and I am trying to build a solution table for my teen patients who want to...
  9. Windows 11 Xbox App says I'm not connected to the internet when I try to sign in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Windows 11 Xbox App says I'm not connected to the internet when I try to sign in: I've tried a number of fixes now and no matter what I do, the Xbox App will not let me sign in. I consistently get a page that says "You're not connected to the internet. Check your connection and...
  10. hi I'm trying to connect my wired Xbox controller to my Nintendo switch but when plug it in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    hi I'm trying to connect my wired Xbox controller to my Nintendo switch but when plug it in...: i plugged the controller into my pc and it worked i just wont work on the Nintendo i tryed plugging it in the Nintendo its self and into the dock but i controller wont turn on with either...