Im trying to connect my epic games account and play fortnite with the progress on my xbox...

Discus and support Im trying to connect my epic games account and play fortnite with the progress on my xbox... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have both playstation and xbox accounts connected to one email and i want to play with my xbox's progress, for some reason when i try to login to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by chanceCLT, Jan 10, 2024.

1. chanceCLT
    chanceCLT Guest

Im trying to connect my epic games account and play fortnite with the progress on my xbox...

I have both playstation and xbox accounts connected to one email and i want to play with my xbox's progress, for some reason when i try to login to epic games with my xbox account it says it sent a code but it never has, and when i say send it to the email, i dont see it nor in the spams. , and it gives me the excuse that my xbox account is connected to another account when it clearly isnt when i look at what accounts the epic games account is connected to, playstation still says connect. its not even just fortnite i tried to boot up rocket league and it literally gave me an introduction of the game. can some one help me just connect my xbox account to epic games.

(ive already contacted epic games but they just sent me the same articles ive already looked at)

:)

chanceCLT, Jan 10, 2024
  2. KPete2 Win User

How do I change one family organizer to the primary account holder and the primary to a child account?

Hello Georges C. Thank you for responding to my question. I really appreciate it. Will my son lose his gaming progress such as for Fortnite? If the email address he has been using is also connected to an Epic games account for Fortnite will he retain his progress?
  3. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Im trying to connect my epic games account and play fortnite with the progress on my xbox account and not the PlayStation account

Hi ChanceCLT, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I truly am sorry to hear that.

I kindly ask you to speak with the XBOX Staff.

Please enter this link:

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

They can check your information and verify what is happening.
  4. kyle_m4496 Win User

So I installed fortnite on my xbox and it's linked to a old acc but idk how to unlink it because idk what email it's on. Is there a way to like unlink it then put my email and link my new acc

Hi Ash. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

The account connection is made on Epic Games' system and therefore must be unlinked from the Epic Games account. It is possible to sign into your Epic Games account using the linked Xbox account.

Note that your Fortnite progress and purchases are store on your Epic Games account. If you unlink these accounts, you'll lose access to this on your Xbox account. This is not a concern if it's an old account and you want to switch it to your new Epic Games account which has your most current Fortnite progress.

Visit this page: https://www.epicgames.com/account/connected?sessionInvalidated=true

Sign in using Xbox. Once you're signed in, click REMOVE under your Xbox account.

Please reach back if you have further questions.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  5. kyle_m4496 Win User

Linking my account back up after unlinking it bc email changed

Hi Justin. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

I’m sorry to hear you’re experiencing this issue. Fortnite progress and skins are stored on Epic Games servers, on an Epic Games account. As such, Xbox cannot assist with restoring Fortnite progress.

For help with this, please contact Epic Games: https://www.epicgames.com/help/

Thanks,
    Kyle
  6. jessjess222 Win User

Sharing games in the household.

It depends, because Epic Games doesn't allow you to play the same Fortnite account at the same time. It will remove the other Fortnite Game session from Gameplay. If you're trying to play Fortnite with your own account, you'd need to unlink the Xbox account from, in your current situation, your son, and then you'd need to make a new Xbox Account for your Son, and link the new Xbox Account to his Epic Games Account. You will, however not be able to see your son's Fortnite Game progress, since you've transferred it to a new Xbox account. I'd recommend you to follow up with Xbox Support and Epic Games.
Thema:

1. Im trying to connect my epic games account and play fortnite with the progress on my xbox... - Similar Threads - trying connect epic

2. Keep getting “try again in a while we can’t connect to your console right now” despite it...

in XboX Insiders
    Keep getting “try again in a while we can’t connect to your console right now” despite it...: Been using remote play for a while on my computer to connect to my Xbox series X but the other day it tells me it can’t connect. It is an instant message I get and I have no idea how to solve it....
  3. Discord says sorry looks like you were disconnected try connecting again

in XboX Insiders
    Discord says sorry looks like you were disconnected try connecting again: I need help for this everything ive found on it has been outdated and not helpful submitted by /u/Greedy-End-8084 [link] [comments]
  4. Hello, i'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, i'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor: I'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor but every time it says "out of range , change resolution to 1900x900 60HZ" i tried to restart the Xbox and change but it still...
  5. My Xbox series X is connected to the internet but when I try to sign in it says “you’ll...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series X is connected to the internet but when I try to sign in it says “you’ll...: When I try to sign into my Xbox live account it says “you need an Internet for this“ then below it says it doesn’t look like you’re connected to the Internet. Check your connection and try again....
  6. When i try to connect to hotel wifi that needs authentication and it dose not work

in XBoX Accessibility
    When i try to connect to hotel wifi that needs authentication and it dose not work: The screen turns white and i see no website i have cleared the MAC address and reset my xbox too 27c02a5f-b86d-49ac-accb-efb834ea7208
  7. I am trying to connect my Xbox account to my Epic games account but when i press connect it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am trying to connect my Xbox account to my Epic games account but when i press connect it...: I am trying to connect my Xbox account to my Epic games account but when i press connect it connects to another Xbox account so how do i change it to the right Xbox account?...
  8. When i try to connect my xnox account to my epic account it says that its connected to an...

in XBoX Accessibility
    When i try to connect my xnox account to my epic account it says that its connected to an...: Plas someone help me with this 4bf32891-935a-4f6e-b937-518114e1ea7f
  9. Im trying to connect my epic games account to my Xbox but says it has already been...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im trying to connect my epic games account to my Xbox but says it has already been...: Im trying to connect my epic games account to my Xbox but says it has already been associated with another epic games account but it don’t say I have one connected...
  10. When I try to connect my Xbox account to my epic games account it has a error message.

in XBoX Accessibility
    When I try to connect my Xbox account to my epic games account it has a error message.: Hello, when I wasn’t trying to link my Xbox account to my epic games account it had a error message that said it had something to do with the external login system. I have tried to connect my Xbox...