im trying to change my online game settings on my xbox settings for forza horizon 5 pc but...

Discus and support im trying to change my online game settings on my xbox settings for forza horizon 5 pc but... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i have been trying to do this all day but it keeps popping up i close the tab and do it again it pops up i close the browser and do it again it pops... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ben Jones6, Dec 2, 2023.

1. Ben Jones6
    Ben Jones6 Guest

im trying to change my online game settings on my xbox settings for forza horizon 5 pc but...

i have been trying to do this all day but it keeps popping up i close the tab and do it again it pops up i close the browser and do it again it pops up.

:)

Ben Jones6, Dec 2, 2023
  2. .torvim Win User

Submitting privacy and online settings greys out button and doesn’t submit

That’s odd! The setting which I’m trying to change on PC is already enabled on my Xbox! However, forza horizon 4 on the PC still won’t let me join multiplayer games.
  3. Fahrifalih12 Win User

Xbox and Microsoft settings

I just downloaded forza horizon 4 for my pc and when i try play online or download custom tuning it says, this feature is blocked per your xbox live parental control settings. My account is not in a family. When i try go to Xbox settings to change
    my online security and privacy settings it reverts me always to this link https://beta.support.xbox.com/ . I made another account to test it and it normal goes into the xbox settings.
    (quick disclaimer, i dont own a xbox)
  4. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Is there a way to change the driving side for Forza horizon 4?

There's no settings to change what side of the road you drive on, if the games locations is set to a country where they drive on the left, then you drive on the left, if it's set to a country where they drive on the right, you drive on the right,

Forza Horizon is set in the USA and drives on the right,

Forza Horizon 2 is set in Europe and drives on the right,

Forza Horizon 3 is set in Australia and drives on the left,

Forza Horizon 4 is set in the UK and drives on the left,

and where ever Forza Horizon 5 will be set, we'll drive to that country's side of the road.
  5. Kazukyyy Win User

Cant join clubs or make them on pc.

I have the very same Problem. When i try to Join a Forza Horizon 4 Club ingame it tells me "Communication error with the Forza Horizon 4 Servers."

If I try it with the Xbox App on PC, it tells me that I should change my Privacy and Xbox Settings on Xbox.com (this applied to every single club, or me trying to create one).
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox privacy & online safety settings don't work

Hello Dutch

Are you trying to join a specific club? (example Forza horizon 4) there are known issues with joining clubs on Forza. You can try

changing the setting
    . Make sure if only on PC to change settings on
    Account Page
    and
    Xbox.com

Hope this helps, let us know.

Thanks

Brad

Xbox Forum Team
Thema:

1. im trying to change my online game settings on my xbox settings for forza horizon 5 pc but... - Similar Threads - trying change online

2. when i am trying to pay for the game pass it doesn't let me change my country from india...

in XBoX on Windows
    when i am trying to pay for the game pass it doesn't let me change my country from india...: when i go to select my country in the payment the zone with the slider is grey'd out and there is no description on the page. I looked at my pc settings and in my microsoft account settings and it...
  3. Why did I get banned for a year when all I did was try and change my profile picture?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why did I get banned for a year when all I did was try and change my profile picture?: So the other day I was trying to change my profile picture to a funny pic of my friend and the background had a confederate flag and him holding a shotgun not even real well I tried to upload that...
  4. I changed my hz to 120 and my monitor says input not supported and i wanted to try anyway...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I changed my hz to 120 and my monitor says input not supported and i wanted to try anyway...: please help I changed my hz to 120 and my monitor says input not supported and i wanted to try anyway and now i cant see my screen so i can't revert it and i cant reset my monitor without the...
  5. Trying to change the microsoft account associated with my Gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to change the microsoft account associated with my Gamertag: Hello I want my old gamertag that is on my old xbox 360 transfered to my new email account. I logged into my old xbox and when I try to use the option "Change Microsoft Account" it tells me...
  6. Trying to play Fortnite and it keeps saying reconnect controller. Have changed batteries,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to play Fortnite and it keeps saying reconnect controller. Have changed batteries,...: Trying to play Fortnite and it keeps saying reconnect controller. I have changed the batteries, updated controller, console etc and it still says it. Unable to play...
  7. Why did I get suspended for trying to change my profile pic once?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get suspended for trying to change my profile pic once?: Hey I got suspended from trying to change my profile pic. I was doing it on Xbox app and it kept freezing so I kept trying. Then when it said that it has been sent to y’all. A few minutes later I...
  8. I'm trying to change my microsoft account to a new one.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm trying to change my microsoft account to a new one.: Hello. I'm trying to sign out of a Microsoft account and use a new one for my xbox account. However, I don't know where to start and I've heard that you really can't due to them being linked....
  9. Trying to change my username, but it says I cannot go above 12 characters, i haven’t seen...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to change my username, but it says I cannot go above 12 characters, i haven’t seen...: really strange as many accounts have above 12 characters? adbf22f4-f553-421f-b73b-1caacf7f96f3
  10. My son's account has the email and password changed, tried online recover but no luck for now

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son's account has the email and password changed, tried online recover but no luck for now: I have two child's account under my main account. For both I purchased a license for Minecraft. Now my son, yesterday received an information that his email linked to the microsoft has changed...