Im trying to cast my xbox one to my lenovo laptop using hdmi but i cant find it where do i...
Discus and support Im trying to cast my xbox one to my lenovo laptop using hdmi but i cant find it where do i... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; where do I see my connections 0502cc4c-8bb9-483c-b9a2-dc6c8f16b785 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ASSASIN79646, Oct 27, 2019.
Thema:
Im trying to cast my xbox one to my lenovo laptop using hdmi but i cant find it where do i...
Loading...
-
Im trying to cast my xbox one to my lenovo laptop using hdmi but i cant find it where do i... - Similar Threads - trying cast lenovo
-
Does trying the update reset your Xbox?
in XboX InsidersDoes trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I... -
Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X
in XboX InsidersHas anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or... -
Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.
in XboX InsidersStrange popup whilst trying to test a game.: I have just joined Xbox insiders today and I have went to play-test a game but I am getting a popup saying I need an update but I cannot get it at the moment, anyone know a fix? submitted by... -
How to get to try the Disc to Digital?
in XboX InsidersHow to get to try the Disc to Digital?: Joined the insider last week and was looking to try the disc to digital feature. Found out that I can only do Omega one instead of delta one which has the disc to digital function. How can I... -
Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?
in XboX InsidersAnyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?: The game technically comes out tomorrow but some have gotten the disc early. submitted by /u/bigglehicks [link] [comments] -
Tried a work around for the rewards bug. It failed.
in XboX InsidersTried a work around for the rewards bug. It failed.: There is still a bug where you cant auto redeem causing you to spend an extra 800 points every time. The auto redeem gift card won't stay activated. This needs fixing ive recently had to spend... -
Pc version is a little laggy and slow I also tried troubleshooting.
in XboX InsidersPc version is a little laggy and slow I also tried troubleshooting.: I was restarting my pc I don’t think it was a hardware issue either just wouldn’t let me login in on my JPandMe2112 account but if anyone can look into it I would be most appreciative. submitted... -
Has anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead)
in XboX InsidersHas anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead): It certainly feels alot more stable. I know alot of it is at play with just the broadband provider alone, but before the update id start at a strong 800Mbps and drop to 400-500 for the rest of the... -
How does one go and enable screen casting on xbox with a broken hdmi port, Trying to see...
in XBoX on WindowsHow does one go and enable screen casting on xbox with a broken hdmi port, Trying to see...: I get signed in and it says press enable, what combination of xbox buttons will let me enable it without seeing the screen? Cheers to anyone who can help 884ce42f-72e0-4863-a726-8afbeab51ddd