I´m trying to buy Halo Reach but i can´t

Discus and support I´m trying to buy Halo Reach but i can´t in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'll pay Halo reach (this link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/halo-reach/btd24m1qcd56?activetab=pivot%3Aoverviewtab) with my 20 dollars in the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FranciscoAraúz, Feb 12, 2019.

  1. I´m trying to buy Halo Reach but i can´t


    I'll pay Halo reach (this link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/halo-reach/btd24m1qcd56?activetab=pivot%3Aoverviewtab) with my 20 dollars in the account balance but the page does not shows the option
    to pay with it and if I click on * see price * it takes me to the marketplace where I can only pay with a credit card, is it normal for me not to pay with my wallet?

    :)
     
    FranciscoAraúz, Feb 12, 2019
    #1
  2. Smwutches Win User

    I´m trying to buy Halo Reach but i can´t

    In order to use your Microsoft account balance on 360 content, the purchase has to be made through a 360 console.
  3. CyMicky Win User

    Halo Reach addictive?

    well ... for me isn`t halo reach addictive, i`m Halo fan since the first halo what i actual played like halo 2 on pc in my opinion if you own a xbox you should at least play halo ....
  4. C0D3 red Win User

    All XBL players can't be ****

    I dont have those other games, I sold my Halo` s. But I play alot of Minecraft and Battlefield 3. Can` t wait for Battlefield 4. But yeah your right about everyone trying to prove something to strangers, I`m in it for the fun. And winning is fun, But I`m
    not trying to prove anything.
  5. Ali Mustafa Mahmoud Win User

    I can't buy anything with my local currency

    Please help

    i m from United arab emirat i can t buy game and maps online,i buy dollar cart and i try withe visa cart but always give me error problem
  6. SpeedyBlueDude Win User

    Halo Had Lost It's Way Without Master Chief According To Microsoft.

    I hate M$.

    .

    Halo 3 ODST and Reach lost Halo's way because Bungie made it! Halo Wars didn't have Master Chief, but since M$ studio's made it. It didn't. Halo Wars rocked and is more Halo than Reach/ODST, even though it's an RTS!
Thema:

I´m trying to buy Halo Reach but i can´t

Loading...
  1. I´m trying to buy Halo Reach but i can´t - Similar Threads - I´m trying buy

  2. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  3. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  4. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  5. How do I use the new free with adds

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I use the new free with adds: Is it a paid thing how do I activate it where do I turn it on I wanna test it out submitted by /u/teamfucktwitch [link] [comments]
  6. My games and apps showing more things then I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list...
  7. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  8. How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?: I hit Level 5 a little while back, and I've been an Insiders member for almost 5 years. The Xbox Insiders page says you can change your ring in the Xbox Insiders app via the Manage button, but I...
  9. I applied for insiders for disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    I applied for insiders for disc to digital: I applied four days ago and still haven't got the update. How much longer will I have to wait? Any advice is highly appreciated :) submitted by /u/Icy-Shoulder3870 [link] [comments]
  10. Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier: Do I have to get a invite to move up and is that the only way I can get the update for disk to digital submitted by /u/supermario6486 [link] [comments]