I'm trying to buy gamepass ultimate promotion for $1 without card information

Discus and support I'm trying to buy gamepass ultimate promotion for $1 without card information in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I have $5 on my account from Microsoft rewards and when i tried to purchase gamepass ultimate for $1 it will ask how will i pay the rest even though i... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Damarion Hicks, Apr 20, 2020.

1. I'm trying to buy gamepass ultimate promotion for $1 without card information

I have $5 on my account from Microsoft rewards and when i tried to purchase gamepass ultimate for $1 it will ask how will i pay the rest even though i have enough to purchase it does the same thing when i try to buy it on browser

:)

Damarion Hicks, Apr 20, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

Since it starts a recurring subscription you have to show you can afford the next payment even if you plan on turning off auto-renewal. So you either need enough funds for the next payment or a credit card/Paypal on file.
  3. NeoDan123 Win User

Xbox game pass

Are you trying to purchase the current promotion for Xbox GamePass Ultimate?

If so, the current promotion is only for new members/subscribers to GamePass Ultimate. If you had GamePass Ultimate before you will not be able to purchase it.
  4. yobrizo Win User

Ultimate Gamepass

Fantastic promotion. Gamepass by 1 euro. More hundred games. And gears 5 ultimate. Also ori, halo, forza
  5. AssertiveGrub90 Win User

Upgrade to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Deal after cancelling

By promotion do you mean just Gamepass or the Ultimate Gamepass?
  6. Christine Musulin Win User

When is the 1$ xbox gamepass ultimate offer will comeback?

This is not an individual promotion this is on the main page of purchasing gamepass why nobody gets that so you telling me the xbox ultimate gamepass for 17$/15 euros is just a promotion that will be removed and it goes up to 30$ a month

And this 1$ offer lasted for over 2 years this is not somewhat of a perk
Thema:

1. I'm trying to buy gamepass ultimate promotion for $1 without card information - Similar Threads - I'm trying buy

2. Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.: I am creating a Microsoft account in order to play on servers in Minecraft. The login webpage Microsoft sent me to is trying to make me an Xbox account, and I'm trying to get it onto my Switch....
  3. I'm trying to add a new console??

in XboX Insiders
    I'm trying to add a new console??: It's asking me for a code on the TV and I don't see one or know how to get one? submitted by /u/Agreeable_Fig6012 [link] [comments]
  4. I'm trying to connect my PS5 controller via bluetooth, and the controller isn't getting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm trying to connect my PS5 controller via bluetooth, and the controller isn't getting...: I can connect the controller via a USB cable, and it will kind of connect, where steam can register that a controller is connected, but I can't actually do anything in any of the games with the...
  5. how i can buy a game I'm trying every way with debit card shows it's not acceptable and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how i can buy a game I'm trying every way with debit card shows it's not acceptable and...: i made sure my region it's matching with the payment credit card what should I do more 55eb770b-e825-44e9-92b7-a32677b57aea
  6. I'm trying to buy 2 game but when ı try to pay it on market. It gives error and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to buy 2 game but when ı try to pay it on market. It gives error and...: I'm trying to buy 2 game but when ı try to pay it on market. It gives error and this"80167680". Please somebody can help? 4f5cf5ff-05b5-4753-9458-298ce4746fd3
  7. I'm trying to buy the fortnite crew pack but it keeps telling me to pick a different way to pay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to buy the fortnite crew pack but it keeps telling me to pick a different way to pay: I'm trying to but the crew pack but it's not letting me buy it dbdf03a1-9442-4360-9d78-821473a6b5e8
  8. I'm trying to buy Minecraft for my child but getting an error message.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to buy Minecraft for my child but getting an error message.: I'm trying to buy Minecraft for my child but getting an error message. 90986f70-1fa4-444e-9e15-4d01e43745d3
  9. I'm trying to buy a dlc on Xbox 360 and keep getting an error 80812300.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to buy a dlc on Xbox 360 and keep getting an error 80812300.: The dlc is for soul calibur 5 0cf53aa5-226e-444f-a30a-b9b56d6d7b8f
  10. I'm trying to buy game pass ultimate for a friend and it won't let me buy it for 1 month...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to buy game pass ultimate for a friend and it won't let me buy it for 1 month...: I'm trying to buy game pass ultimate for a friend and it tries to get me to buy 3 months and there's no option to change it to 1 month d35b4428-134a-4e14-a6c2-88ce43c19449