I'm trying to buy game pass ultimate for a friend and it won't let me buy it for 1 month...

Discus and support I'm trying to buy game pass ultimate for a friend and it won't let me buy it for 1 month... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm trying to buy game pass ultimate for a friend and it tries to get me to buy 3 months and there's no option to change it to 1 month... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jester011, Apr 28, 2023.

1. Jester011
    Jester011 Guest

I'm trying to buy game pass ultimate for a friend and it won't let me buy it for 1 month...

I'm trying to buy game pass ultimate for a friend and it tries to get me to buy 3 months and there's no option to change it to 1 month

:)

Jester011, Apr 28, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

Live and gamepass

If you buy standard Game Pass, it won't have any affect if you also add Gold.

If you buy Game Pass Ultimate, it will convert your Gold to Ultimate as well. You would want to add the Gold first. That way you'll get the full 12 months of Gold plus 1 month of Ultimate for a total of 13 months of Ultimate. If you add the Gold after buying Ultimate, it will convert for a shorter amount of time and you won't get the full 12 months.
  3. Francia J. Win User

I'm trying to buy game pass ultimate for a friend and it won't let me buy it for 1 month but instead tries to get me to buy 3 months and there's no option to change it to 1 month.

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

On Microsoft Store, as I have checked, the subscription can be purchased as a gift with just a 3-month Xbox game pass ultimate. There is no option for 1 month.

As a workaround, you can buy an Xbox Gift Card as a gift that you can send to your friend for the 1-month subscription price.
  4. RodsterXONE Win User

ALL Access Game Pass Ultimate ?

Thank you for the quick reply.

I'm asking this question for a friend who I got to buy a Series S. If he buys a 12 month Gold subscription from Walmart does that gold sub convert to Game Pass Ultimate if he does the 1 month for a $1 GP_Ultimate deal on his Series S dashboard? So in a nutshell does he get 13 months of GP Ultimate for buying a $60 Gold sub plus the $1 deal for ultimate?

Edit: I'm trying to get him to see the value of GPU so we can game together especially now that EA Play is included.

TIA :)
  5. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate conversion

Anytime you have just regular Gold or Game Pass and you buy Ultimate, it converts at a ratio of 1:1. So if you buy 12 months of Gold and then buy 1 month of Ultimate, you'll have 13 months of Ultimate.

The conversion rate goes into effect if you have Ultimate already and then add Gold or standard Game Pass. So if you have an active Ultimate subscription and buy a 12 month Gold card, you would extend your Ultimate by 4 months.
  6. Smwutches Win User

xbox gold and game pass

If you buy Game Pass Ultimate you will lose your 12 month subscription. If you buy standard Game Pass, you won't.
Thema:

1. I'm trying to buy game pass ultimate for a friend and it won't let me buy it for 1 month... - Similar Threads - I'm trying buy

2. I'm trying to use my Mobile Hotspot to play Xbox. Connect but doesn't work

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm trying to use my Mobile Hotspot to play Xbox. Connect but doesn't work: So my Mobile Hotspot will connect to my Xbox.And when I say test internet connection, it says can't connect to the internet.I says you need to work on your internet service provider to fix your...
  3. I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...: I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each other as friends. How do we do that? abf59fe2-900f-42be-b844-f2bb61d7ff3b
  4. Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.: I am creating a Microsoft account in order to play on servers in Minecraft. The login webpage Microsoft sent me to is trying to make me an Xbox account, and I'm trying to get it onto my Switch....
  5. I'm trying to add a new console??

in XboX Insiders
    I'm trying to add a new console??: It's asking me for a code on the TV and I don't see one or know how to get one? submitted by /u/Agreeable_Fig6012 [link] [comments]
  6. how i can buy a game I'm trying every way with debit card shows it's not acceptable and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how i can buy a game I'm trying every way with debit card shows it's not acceptable and...: i made sure my region it's matching with the payment credit card what should I do more 55eb770b-e825-44e9-92b7-a32677b57aea
  7. I'm trying to buy 2 game but when ı try to pay it on market. It gives error and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to buy 2 game but when ı try to pay it on market. It gives error and...: I'm trying to buy 2 game but when ı try to pay it on market. It gives error and this"80167680". Please somebody can help? 4f5cf5ff-05b5-4753-9458-298ce4746fd3
  8. I'm trying to buy the fortnite crew pack but it keeps telling me to pick a different way to pay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to buy the fortnite crew pack but it keeps telling me to pick a different way to pay: I'm trying to but the crew pack but it's not letting me buy it dbdf03a1-9442-4360-9d78-821473a6b5e8
  9. I'm trying to buy Minecraft for my child but getting an error message.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to buy Minecraft for my child but getting an error message.: I'm trying to buy Minecraft for my child but getting an error message. 90986f70-1fa4-444e-9e15-4d01e43745d3
  10. I'm trying to buy a dlc on Xbox 360 and keep getting an error 80812300.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to buy a dlc on Xbox 360 and keep getting an error 80812300.: The dlc is for soul calibur 5 0cf53aa5-226e-444f-a30a-b9b56d6d7b8f