I'm trying to buy Call of Duty black ops 1 in my xbox one x

Discus and support I'm trying to buy Call of Duty black ops 1 in my xbox one x in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I go to that page it says see price but it doesn't let me buy the product I have credit card, gift card, everything that requires to buy games.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ChangJun Hyeong, Mar 6, 2019.

1. I'm trying to buy Call of Duty black ops 1 in my xbox one x

When I go to that page it says see price but it doesn't let me buy the product I have credit card, gift card, everything that requires to buy games. that's my problem

Please someone tell me how to go through this as soonest possible

:)

ChangJun Hyeong, Mar 6, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Hello you need a prepaid card if you buy games 360 on one.
    The One will not work with currency from a prepaid card for backwards compatible purchases.
  3. baltyofgod Win User

Hello you need a prepaid card if you buy games 360 on one.
  4. XsmkstarzX Win User

If your not finding it in the 360 marketplace then you should try contacting support.

http://support.xbox.com/contact-us

does sound like it could be a payment and billing issue, hope you get it sorted.
  5. Smwutches Win User

6. ChangJun Hyeong Win User

I tried i went to 360 sites and it says I don't have payments.

It weird because when I go to my Microsoft account it says I have 2 payments

And my region is canada
Thema:

1. I'm trying to buy Call of Duty black ops 1 in my xbox one x - Similar Threads - I'm trying buy

2. I'm trying to add a new console??

in XboX Insiders
    I'm trying to add a new console??: It's asking me for a code on the TV and I don't see one or know how to get one? submitted by /u/Agreeable_Fig6012 [link] [comments]
  3. I'm trying to connect my PS5 controller via bluetooth, and the controller isn't getting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm trying to connect my PS5 controller via bluetooth, and the controller isn't getting...: I can connect the controller via a USB cable, and it will kind of connect, where steam can register that a controller is connected, but I can't actually do anything in any of the games with the...
  4. I'm trying to use my Laptop as a monitor for my Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm trying to use my Laptop as a monitor for my Xbox one: I don't have a tv right now, and I thought I might be able to use my Microsoft laptop as a monitor instead. Microsoft.com says I can through the Xbox companion app, but when I pull it up on my...
  5. how i can buy a game I'm trying every way with debit card shows it's not acceptable and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how i can buy a game I'm trying every way with debit card shows it's not acceptable and...: i made sure my region it's matching with the payment credit card what should I do more 55eb770b-e825-44e9-92b7-a32677b57aea
  6. I'm trying to buy 2 game but when ı try to pay it on market. It gives error and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to buy 2 game but when ı try to pay it on market. It gives error and...: I'm trying to buy 2 game but when ı try to pay it on market. It gives error and this"80167680". Please somebody can help? 4f5cf5ff-05b5-4753-9458-298ce4746fd3
  7. I'm trying to buy the fortnite crew pack but it keeps telling me to pick a different way to pay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to buy the fortnite crew pack but it keeps telling me to pick a different way to pay: I'm trying to but the crew pack but it's not letting me buy it dbdf03a1-9442-4360-9d78-821473a6b5e8
  8. I'm trying to buy Minecraft for my child but getting an error message.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to buy Minecraft for my child but getting an error message.: I'm trying to buy Minecraft for my child but getting an error message. 90986f70-1fa4-444e-9e15-4d01e43745d3
  9. I'm trying to buy a dlc on Xbox 360 and keep getting an error 80812300.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to buy a dlc on Xbox 360 and keep getting an error 80812300.: The dlc is for soul calibur 5 0cf53aa5-226e-444f-a30a-b9b56d6d7b8f
  10. I'm trying to buy game pass ultimate for a friend and it won't let me buy it for 1 month...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to buy game pass ultimate for a friend and it won't let me buy it for 1 month...: I'm trying to buy game pass ultimate for a friend and it tries to get me to buy 3 months and there's no option to change it to 1 month d35b4428-134a-4e14-a6c2-88ce43c19449