I'M TIRED!!!! The launcher is loaded as if Windows was installed on the installation

Discus and support I'M TIRED!!!! The launcher is loaded as if Windows was installed on the installation in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; God for so many years, ..... I already forgot when we were promised this. Also with the release of Win10. Why such a terrible launcher, why the company... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/OrcusPlay, May 13, 2022.

1. /u/OrcusPlay
    /u/OrcusPlay Guest

I'M TIRED!!!! The launcher is loaded as if Windows was installed on the installation

God for so many years, ..... I already forgot when we were promised this. Also with the release of Win10. Why such a terrible launcher, why the company cannot create a /u/OrcusPlay
    [link] [comments]

/u/OrcusPlay, May 13, 2022
  2. Randall White Win User

Why is minecraft bedrock installation stuck on idle? I have Minecraft launcher for windows 11. Also it won't let me upload a screenshot for an unknown reason.

I tried this and there was no change. the launcher installs fine and it loads when ran. The issue is that when selecting Minecraft for Windows then click install. it still goes to Idle see Microsoft Store for details. I have tried using the launcher from both the Microsoft store and the Xbox app and nothing works.
  3. SammyVS Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 edition not installing

Search for ''Minecraft Launcher'' in the Xbox app, install, log in with your Microsoft account on the launcher, select Minecraft For Windows and install.
  4. cristianmartinez_aa Win User

I appear to have lost my minecraft licence

It appears to be a bug with the new launcher, I had the launcher from the microsoft store installed + everything up to date on the windows side

I uninstalled the new launcher and installed the windows 7/8 version and it detects the licence there.
  5. Jesse E' Win User

0x87dd0003

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

A new Launcher is being offered for download which supports Xbox Game Pass subscriptions. Unless you have such a subscription we are advising for the present not to install this new Launcher

If you are having issues installing this new Launcher for Windows 10/11, or after installation you are unable to log in (e.g. it is apparently unavailable on your Windows Store account): please download and install the older Launcher marked as Windows 7/8 from this page - https://minecraft.net/download

The new Launcher for Windows 10/11 has only recently been released, and judging by many posts on the subreddit it is not working correctly for some users. We recommend using the above mentioned older version for Windows 7/8 until these issues are resolved.

If you have successfully installed the new Launcher please see this FAQ https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/44...
  6. Jesse E' Win User

Minecraft failed to sign in

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

A new Launcher is being offered for download which supports Xbox Game Pass subscriptions. Unless you have such a subscription we are advising for the present not to install this new Launcher

If you are having issues installing this new Launcher for Windows 10/11, or after installation you are unable to log in (e.g. it is apparently unavailable on your Windows Store account): please download and install the older Launcher marked as Windows 7/8 from this page - https://minecraft.net/download

The new Launcher for Windows 10/11 has only recently been released, and judging by many posts on the subreddit it is not working correctly for some users. We recommend using the above mentioned older version for Windows 7/8 until these issues are resolved.

If you have successfully installed the new Launcher please see this FAQ https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/44...
Thema:

1. I'M TIRED!!!! The launcher is loaded as if Windows was installed on the installation - Similar Threads - I'M TIRED launcher

2. I'm completely unsatisfied with this overpriced Elite Series 2 controller - Left stick is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm completely unsatisfied with this overpriced Elite Series 2 controller - Left stick is...: I have to say that I thought the idea of paying over $100 for a controller was absurd, but by the time I got it the thing cost me nearly $170 and after 2 weeks of use the left stick is "jammed" I...
  3. I'm trying to use my Mobile Hotspot to play Xbox. Connect but doesn't work

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm trying to use my Mobile Hotspot to play Xbox. Connect but doesn't work: So my Mobile Hotspot will connect to my Xbox.And when I say test internet connection, it says can't connect to the internet.I says you need to work on your internet service provider to fix your...
  4. Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.: I have been trying to log into my account for a couple of days now and I still cant get in. It keeps telling me im not connected to the internet but my router is working fine. I have tried...
  5. My Xbox one X is connected to the internet, but says i'm not connected to the Xbox network.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox one X is connected to the internet, but says i'm not connected to the Xbox network.: My xbox X has not been used in 6 weeks. I turned it on today and it said I it was August 2019, though it had been used previously in 2024. I connected to the internet after chaanging the date...
  6. When I turn on xbox I go to cloud gaming sign. I'm not a subscriber. How do I get to my...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I turn on xbox I go to cloud gaming sign. I'm not a subscriber. How do I get to my...: At turn on I am sent to cloud gaming sign in. I'm not a subscriber. Can't access anything. 6c5744a6-9664-4ed1-9942-835786e3c373
  7. Is there any way that we can get a refund off of this thing or no cuz I'm kind of sick of...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any way that we can get a refund off of this thing or no cuz I'm kind of sick of...: If there's a refund for this please tell us now because I would like this to stop popping up on my bank account please Microsoft do something about it or else we'll call the cops I'm about sick of...
  8. I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...: I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each other as friends. How do we do that? abf59fe2-900f-42be-b844-f2bb61d7ff3b
  9. Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...: I got Doom Eternal from Gamestop, and it keeps saying the installation stopped for the past three days. I have tried clearing local saved games but that did not work, I tried restarting,...
  10. I'm tired of my fuzzy and pixelated gameplay.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm tired of my fuzzy and pixelated gameplay.: Hello, I own an xbox series s and I have fuzzy and pixelated gameplay. I have tried everything. Turn on and off the console. Change the hdmi cable. Change screens/tv/monitor. Do anybody knows...