Im tired of kids abusing the report system

Discus and support Im tired of kids abusing the report system in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I'm a person who competitively plays rainbow six siege daily and ive gotten matched up with people who reports anyone who beats them to the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by My Fatal Sins, Oct 24, 2017.

1. Im tired of kids abusing the report system

Hello, I'm a person who competitively plays rainbow six siege daily and ive gotten matched up with people who reports anyone who beats them to the point of having a avoid me reputation. If anyone from the enforcement team can help me by lowering my reputation
    If needed my gamertag is

:)

My Fatal Sins, Oct 24, 2017
  2. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Xbox Ambassadors Who Abuse Status

As an ambassador you should know that the enforcement team do not use the forums.You should also know that the enforcement team investigate all reports so if someone does file a false report nothing will happen.

In fact,if someone keeps filing false reports then they run the risk of being suspended for abusing the reporting system.

If you think someone is abusing the report function or their ambassador status then report them via your console

Daft Badger, Oct 24, 2017
  3. leakedshots
    leakedshots Guest
    Should they add

"Report Minor'' in the Report Player category? lol I know it sounds crazy but I'm tired of reporting Offensive Emblems when im bored in the lobby , I want to report lil kids.

leakedshots, Oct 24, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

The enforcement team does not use the forums and there is no way to contact them regarding rep. You are the only one who can improve your rep.

Smwutches, Oct 24, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

The enforcement team does not use the forums and there is no way to contact them regarding rep. You are the only one who can improve your rep.
  6. DankasaurusRex3 Win User

Abuse of reporting system

also i had to change my name a few months back dankasaurusrex to dankasaurarex3. So tell me again how they actually look into stuff

Hey there might be some slight issues of a he said she said kind of thing, there always is...the point is are you goading or setting yourself up for that type of ban. The best thing you can do is to not entertain people, don't boast of a win in game, watch
    yourself in general chat and voice chats. You can be really negative and not even realize it. Just try to stay as far away from the appearance of having people get so incited toward you that they report you.
    so dont win a match and recieve a message saying gonna get you banned? Ight gonna start losing on purpose would hate to upset salty 13 year old kids...
  7. Smwutches Win User

The enforcement team investigates all complaints they receive and will only issue a suspension if they determine you have done something to violate the code of conduct. So it doesn't matter how many reports you get. You can be reported a million times and
    not get suspended.
  8. M3tal Daz3 Win User

its just silly ... seen people get banned for hacking knowing that they do not hack and are just top tier in that game.... but because they got spammed with reports yuppers... so i hate hearing they research... sorry if i seem like a jerk but its annoying
    that people think the enforcement team is like 10000s of people when its prob 5 or 6 at best dealing with thousands of reports a day..
    Every report gets investigated by XBLPET before a suspension is issued so there is no chance to get spam banned
  9. DankasaurusRex3 Win User

its just silly ... seen people get banned for hacking knowing that they do not hack and are just top tier in that game.... but because they got spammed with reports yuppers... so i hate hearing they research... sorry if i seem like a jerk but its annoying
    that people think the enforcement team is like 10000s of people when its prob 5 or 6 at best dealing with thousands of reports a day..
Thema:

1. Im tired of kids abusing the report system - Similar Threads - tired kids abusing

2. Why can’t kids get banned for not following community guidelines

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t kids get banned for not following community guidelines: My mate got into an argument with a kid, I intervened to get the kid to stop, the kid decided to call my mate a “bum buddy” i responded in a less appropriate manor which I admit wasn’t right, the...
  3. We have two xboxes in our home and want to be able to play online with the kids at the same...

in XBoX Accessibility
    We have two xboxes in our home and want to be able to play online with the kids at the same...: We have two Xboxes in our home and only one gold subscription. is there a way that my kids can play on one of the consoles while i play on the other on the same online game at the same time? i am...
  4. The controllers of my console were stuck with the cams up, I am already tired of this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The controllers of my console were stuck with the cams up, I am already tired of this...: The controllers of my console were stuck with the cams up, I am already tired of this happening to me, since then I can only see the screen and try to control this error to try to play but I would...
  5. Where can I speak to a human agent? I’m tired of trying to figure **** out with a stupid AI...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where can I speak to a human agent? I’m tired of trying to figure **** out with a stupid AI...: Where can I speak to a human agent? I’m tired of trying to figure **** out with a stupid AI that doesn’t know **** about any of this. f74aace0-b199-41d6-9549-2e930a7f5026
  6. I have my allow cross play on but I can’t cross play on fornite I’ve tired everything it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have my allow cross play on but I can’t cross play on fornite I’ve tired everything it...: My cross play will not work 80ad60d6-b5af-4323-aa4d-b8794b96fba0
  7. I'm tired of my fuzzy and pixelated gameplay.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm tired of my fuzzy and pixelated gameplay.: Hello, I own an xbox series s and I have fuzzy and pixelated gameplay. I have tried everything. Turn on and off the console. Change the hdmi cable. Change screens/tv/monitor. Do anybody knows...
  8. Por favor tire meu ban [Mod Translation - Please take off my ban]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Por favor tire meu ban [Mod Translation - Please take off my ban]: Xbox meu console foi banido mandei uma mensagem ofensiva mas me arrependo prometo que nunca farei de novo , retire meu ban por favor [Mod Translation - Xbox my console was banned I sent an...
  9. Fountain Tire ad unfriendly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fountain Tire ad unfriendly: Right now there is a Fountain Tire ad on heavy rotation and it disrupts game play significantly, much more so than other ads. I have to say that the intrusiveness of the ad ensures that I will go...
  10. Smoking tire DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Smoking tire DLC: Out Feb 4th Xbox Games, News & Reviews | GamesRadar+ 5ba897c3-ef97-4c36-a588-b7f389313eac