I´m the owner of F. Horizon 3 and Halo5, but i´ve don´t got the warthog code, i´v still ...

Discus and support I´m the owner of F. Horizon 3 and Halo5, but i´ve don´t got the warthog code, i´v still ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I´ve played both titles, but the warthog code never reached me, why ? Greetings Frank 8eba61e9-a21c-4e79-8599-21734a5841bd Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by beablue, Oct 21, 2016.

  1. beablue
    beablue Guest

    I´m the owner of F. Horizon 3 and Halo5, but i´ve don´t got the warthog code, i´v still ...


    I´ve played both titles, but the warthog code never reached me, why ?

    Greetings

    Frank

    :)
     
    beablue, Oct 21, 2016
    #1
  2. Weinerhogan
    Weinerhogan Guest
    I have played the Master Chief Collection and Halo 5 but I have not recieved a code for the warthog

    I own and have played both games, but I still do not have a code to get the warthog for horizon 3. Someone please help, not sure what to do!
     
    Weinerhogan, Oct 21, 2016
    #2
  3. Code

    still have not received my Warthog code for Forza Horizon 3 for the warthog, have played both games.
     
    Profion Zilus, Oct 21, 2016
    #3
  4. Big Nik UK Win User

    Forza 4 problem

    I don`t think you guys will hear anything!

    I`ve had problems with all 3 copies ive had to buy, I`ve e-mailed Turn 10 every week for 3 weeks now, still no response! feels like they got my money and don`t really care about their paying customers
  5. FearedNightmare Win User

    Forza horison 3 warthog code

    Hello

    The codes to receive the Warthog will be continued to send in waves up until the release of Forza Horizon 3 which is on the 27th of September. If you haven't received your code on the 28th then feel free to create a new post.

    In order to receive it you need to have either played Halo:Masterchief Collection or Halo5
  6. Profion Zilus Win User

    Code

    still have not received my Warthog code for Forza Horizon 3 for the warthog, have played both games.
  7. andreimarian199 Win User

    Purchase erroe

    I`ve tried on both microsoft.com and on my xbox, it`s the same error on both. I`m trying to buy the xbox 360 version, I don`t think there is an Xbox One version.
  8. bludspi11a Win User

    8015190A

    thats the same code i get 8015190A ,i`m in the uk, it doesn`t seem to be worldwide cause i`ve got mates that were online minutes ago
Thema:

I´m the owner of F. Horizon 3 and Halo5, but i´ve don´t got the warthog code, i´v still ...

Loading...
  1. I´m the owner of F. Horizon 3 and Halo5, but i´ve don´t got the warthog code, i´v still ... - Similar Threads - I´m owner Horizon

  2. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  3. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  4. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  5. How do I use the new free with adds

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I use the new free with adds: Is it a paid thing how do I activate it where do I turn it on I wanna test it out submitted by /u/teamfucktwitch [link] [comments]
  6. My games and apps showing more things then I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list...
  7. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  8. How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?: I hit Level 5 a little while back, and I've been an Insiders member for almost 5 years. The Xbox Insiders page says you can change your ring in the Xbox Insiders app via the Manage button, but I...
  9. I applied for insiders for disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    I applied for insiders for disc to digital: I applied four days ago and still haven't got the update. How much longer will I have to wait? Any advice is highly appreciated :) submitted by /u/Icy-Shoulder3870 [link] [comments]
  10. Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier: Do I have to get a invite to move up and is that the only way I can get the update for disk to digital submitted by /u/supermario6486 [link] [comments]