I'm the only one who see this sh*t and gets annoyed?

Discus and support I'm the only one who see this sh*t and gets annoyed? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/reforc3, Oct 6, 2019.

1. /u/reforc3
    /u/reforc3 Guest

/u/reforc3, Oct 6, 2019
  2. xFallenDown x5 Win User

Beyond annoyed

Pretty much all you can do is keep trying with customer service, honestly. If no one on the online chats can help, then that's really the only way.

Maybe try looking at other peoples solutions online? There's got to be someone who can help you! Customer Service is really all that is left. I'm Sorry :(
  3. CrazyMvM94 Win User

Region Lock Is Getting Annoying.

Dagnabit dammit! Who keeps rating my posts one star?!
  4. FiveToaster Win User

Anyone pre order from Best Buy?

Am I the only one who can't see their order status? Annoying. I take it no emails sent out yet.
  5. DigiLuigi Win User

Region Lock Is Getting Annoying.

Cause it's the only way.

If it's a Japan-only game, I'm assuming that's also what your American acquaintance did.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Xbox is getting annoying

its really simple solution

You are going to get that anywyss regardless of service it is actually upto you to use the tools given to you

Set contacts to friends only and mute and block said users

It doesn't matter who starts the fight if you retailiate in anyway that violates the terms of use you will be punished if reported
Thema:

1. I'm the only one who see this sh*t and gets annoyed? - Similar Threads - I'm sh*t gets

2. I'm after a new original xbox one s power cable lead the 10amp one for use in Australia?

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm after a new original xbox one s power cable lead the 10amp one for use in Australia?: I'm after a new original xbox one s power cable lead the 10amp one for use in Australia? f53a93af-10df-4bd5-8501-d790bb6f67f9
  3. Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S

in XboX Insiders
    Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S: The Microsoft store app is days in an eternal update, at some point in the update there is an error in which it is (0x87e00017)only that games are installing normally less other apps like Bing,...
  4. How do I connect my Xbox with IPV6 if I'm using an Xfinity hotspot

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I connect my Xbox with IPV6 if I'm using an Xfinity hotspot: That's all, just how do I connect my Xbox with IPV6 if I'm using an Xfinity hotspot. It's only showing IPV4. 451a2b19-5dd1-4bb6-bafe-4b68bd49833c
  5. I'm completely unsatisfied with this overpriced Elite Series 2 controller - Left stick is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm completely unsatisfied with this overpriced Elite Series 2 controller - Left stick is...: I have to say that I thought the idea of paying over $100 for a controller was absurd, but by the time I got it the thing cost me nearly $170 and after 2 weeks of use the left stick is "jammed" I...
  6. I'm trying to use my Mobile Hotspot to play Xbox. Connect but doesn't work

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm trying to use my Mobile Hotspot to play Xbox. Connect but doesn't work: So my Mobile Hotspot will connect to my Xbox.And when I say test internet connection, it says can't connect to the internet.I says you need to work on your internet service provider to fix your...
  7. Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.: I have been trying to log into my account for a couple of days now and I still cant get in. It keeps telling me im not connected to the internet but my router is working fine. I have tried...
  8. My Xbox one X is connected to the internet, but says i'm not connected to the Xbox network.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox one X is connected to the internet, but says i'm not connected to the Xbox network.: My xbox X has not been used in 6 weeks. I turned it on today and it said I it was August 2019, though it had been used previously in 2024. I connected to the internet after chaanging the date...
  9. When I turn on xbox I go to cloud gaming sign. I'm not a subscriber. How do I get to my...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I turn on xbox I go to cloud gaming sign. I'm not a subscriber. How do I get to my...: At turn on I am sent to cloud gaming sign in. I'm not a subscriber. Can't access anything. 6c5744a6-9664-4ed1-9942-835786e3c373
  10. Is there any way that we can get a refund off of this thing or no cuz I'm kind of sick of...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any way that we can get a refund off of this thing or no cuz I'm kind of sick of...: If there's a refund for this please tell us now because I would like this to stop popping up on my bank account please Microsoft do something about it or else we'll call the cops I'm about sick of...